OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

1 hour ago, Snoopyace said:

Not yet.  Life, err finances got in the way.  Still on my wish list to get, though.  

Well, I just went to see what Conjurer smelled like again, but stopped when I saw I had it boosted with The Love God! So, that’s my answer, Love God. But, what I also found was (in BF’s perfume box #2) multiple unopened Pherotines that I’ve bought him! So I just secretly spiked his LP Samhain, 2017 Cloven Sand, Crown Jewels, and Lumine d'Terra with The Love God! Shhhh. Don’t tell. :wink88:

Tomorrow I just might sneak around with that unopened Charisma that I saw.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Well, I just went to see what Conjurer smelled like again, but stopped when I saw I had it boosted with The Love God! So, that’s my answer, Love God. But, what I also found was (in BF’s perfume box #2) multiple unopened Pherotines that I’ve bought him! So I just secretly spiked his LP Samhain, 2017 Cloven Sand, Crown Jewels, and Lumine d'Terra with The Love God! Shhhh. Don’t tell. :wink88:

Tomorrow I just might sneak around with that unopened Charisma that I saw.

That... is... AWESOME!

• 3 weeks later...

I went with the trial vial collection for fall/winter 2021.  Other than Lantern, I’m most curious about Beewitched, Hemwicke and Holliday.  I was happy to see that Beewitched has rose in it.  I grow roses, love the scent of every variety I’ve ever sniffed, but have found very few rose perfumes that I like enough to wear.  I remember trying Dominance from the permanent collection, and did like it, but the phero isn’t one that works for me. 

I’m excited!   :heart0974: :perfume:

I know I'm getting FBs of Heartwood, Bonflower of Autumn, and Holliday. Now I'm trying to decide between Woodland Creatures and Hemwicke. Trying to stay within budget...

On 10/12/2021 at 2:10 AM, citrine said:

My allspice theme went completly different way.

Did you get yourself a Soul Cakes? 

9 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Did you get yourself a Soul Cakes? 

No, it wasn't on my radar :( Maybe some other time. I just went to read the reviews, someone wrote it's similar to Mother Goddess and I did get that one :)

I'm sad I didn't get 10:31 too, but I got so many yummy things :)

One surprise for me is I may actually like Infusion. I had it on last night in the crooks of both elbows. I need to retest when I’m sure there is no other lingering  scent left behind from a previously applied perfume.

Berry type scents tend to be too sweet or sharp on me.  This one is neither of those. It’s really nice. 

I am in the midst of moving so I had to order with restraint. I did not want to, lol.

1. Ambre Fox

2. Blue Fyre

3. LP Original 

4. LP Pink 

5. LP Candied Apple

6. OCCO Sandal Musk

7. Attars of India- Amber

I wanted to go a bit more resin crazy and do a couple Un pheros, but maybe I'll get this move finished before the sale is done and be able to still get them. 

Heartwood

Holliday

Hemwicke

Bonflower of Autumn

2 bottles of Lightly Scented Savage Beast

Northern Comfort

Hush

Conjurer

Sharp Dressed Humanoid

Tortuga

Mount Pleasant

The Key

and trials of

Wayward Son

Tonka Musk

Unisexy

Yep, the budget and stars aligned this year for me and I also made a big sale order...in fact,  I think I'm going to have to get a new container to store all my new LPs! 🤭

Cupid's Cathedral
Special Delivery - I have been nursing my trial for the longest time and realized I need a FB of this in my life!
Gossamer Threads
LP Gold
Tropical Musk
Tunnel of Love
Gogo
Noco Honey and Vanilla
LP White - I didn't know whether this one was permanent or LE, but thought I'd stock up to be safe!
Noco Red
Mahaelani 
Altar of Venus 
Oleander the Great
Sugar Pie Honey Bun
LP  Candied Apple

@Bella15 It looks like the bottle collections are still for sale, which means there must be at least a couple of bottles left, right?  Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

2 hours ago, Bella15 said:

:oops:  I didn’t reserve the bottle of BeeWitched I wanted, and now they’re gone 😭 

Now I have to rethink my whole order, lol 

Mara said she was brewing more :)

22 hours ago, Bella15 said:

:oops:  I didn’t reserve the bottle of BeeWitched I wanted, and now they’re gone 😭 

Now I have to rethink my whole order, lol 

Wow! That sold out fast. Which makes me wonder (just randomly,  guess) how many bottles are usually made of a limited release?

@RosesArePink  It’s hard to know.  Plus,  the amount she makes varies.  Sometimes she just can’t get the ingredients to make much of a certain perfume in a collection.  

You’ve gotta figure some are held at the physical store, some on the love potion site, and Etsy has some.  Etsy never shows that many, but it can still give you a feeling for if there is much stock.   If it’s under 5 full size bottles it’s a sign there aren’t many anywhere.  This is not a proven method at all.  It’s only what I do to get an idea if I’m in for a perfume shortage crisis or not lol.  

Maybe Mara or someone who actually knows the answer will answer.  

Okay, the dust has settled and my invoice request has been sent! All full bottles, as follows-

Ghost Dust w/ OW SPRAY 

Gogo oil

Heartwood oil (for BF)

Lantern w/ BI oil

LILU w/ sexpionage oil

Living doll w/ CB oil (x2)

LP GOLD w/ Charisma oil (x2)

Rubylicious SPRAY 

Sweet Leaf oil (for the BF)

The free gift bottles I reserved-

Cimaruta: The Key w/ SWS

Cimaruta: Mercury Potion (x2, for daughter)

Cimaruta: Whisker Wishes

Feather in the Wind w/ b2.2

Platelet Punch 

Sigil: Blessing Oil

Sigil: Mother Goddess

I'm so excited! I am considering, perhaps, busting into the vault and offering some of my sealed sold out back-up favorites because I'll never wear everything I've stashed away!

BeeWitched - the 2nd Brew Edition has just landed and I snagged me some full bottles. I don't have the guts to get that one in a spray because hubby could detect two strokes of the tiny sample vial plastic applicator across the room :)

And then I surprised myself by getting a spray of the Ghost Dust with OW, I've been reaching for it daily and it's so nice and mild and I feel it would be lovely sprayed on my clothes during work.

I recently indulged in a FB of Heartwood for hubby and a spray of it for me. 

I could not be happier with the Autumn 2021 releases. I've been benefitting from LPMP for many years now and figured there wouldn't be anything new to totally knocks my socks off anymore, silly me !!!

@Eastwood22I see you got the Heartwood for your BF :) My hubby made the unusual request to get a FB for himself and I got the spray so we can wear them when we are apart. I hope your BF loves it as much as my hubby...and you on him ! And the Ghost Dust  w/ OW in spray I just ordered today. I've been shying away from sprays but I figured....go for it !!!!! Was fun to backscroll and see that we were interested in some of the same things. I'm so happy you took advantage of the Sale !

Since I have now paid for my order, here is the official version of this years sale order:

Paid for this amount

4 FB - Beach Baby w/ Lace  
3 FB - Pink Pearl    
1 FB - Cowabunga Gazunga  
1 FB - Tropical Musk    
1 FB - Pillow Stuffing 2019    
1 FB - OCCO: Orchid Zing     
1 FB - OCCO: Resinate    
1 FB Sugared Lillies  -  Small  
1 FB Sugared Peony  - Large  
1 FB Sugared White Musk -  Small  

=======================================
FREE BOTTLES 
4 FB - Mahealani w/ Lumina  
1 FB - Weenie Roast w/ Alpha Androstenol   
1 FB - Altar of Venus w/ Treasured Hearts   
1 FB - Tortuga w/ True Confessions  
=========================================

I'm so happy and excited for this order...

I’ll be watching for thoughts as to how the rebrew of Beewitched compares with the original.  

My order shipped yesterday (it looks like it’s the two I placed separately combined for shipping,  which is great!).

There’s a wedding I’m going to in a little over a week, and I’m planning to wear  Beewitched .  It’s perfect  because  (A) I adore it, and (B) it doesn’t have pheros.  I’m the designated baby holder for the ceremony, and I wouldn’t want to wear anything pheromone enhanced with such close contact.  I’ve not  read any conclusive studies about if this, and don’t know if it’s  any sort of issue or not.  

This year’s Fall/Winter releases  have  been wonderful!  I’m so glad I got the sampler this time around. 

PS @androstenolI did get one Beewitched as a spray 😀 and a couple boosted with cops as well. So excited for my order to get here.  

• 2 weeks later...

In my second order I got UN LFM ( @hedgehog I want your selfies lol) and UN Treasured hearts. From NR I got Beewitched, Creme Cake and sample of Cassia :)

From freebies I mostly got trials enhanced with pheros for my daughter that's been having some emotional issues.

On 10/19/2021 at 4:33 PM, androstenol said:

could not be happier with the Autumn 2021 releases. I've been benefitting from LPMP for many years now and figured there wouldn't be anything new to totally knocks my socks off anymore, silly me !!!

Right?

I also noticed we both got Heartwood and the Ghost Dust spray! Have you been wearing it? I’ve worn it an awful lot for a new release that I’ve just acquired.

@Eastwood22 The Ghost Dust is right next to me here on my home office desk. If I'm not wearing it, I'm at least sniffing it. My mind fills in the ingredients list with 'marshmallow' and it also reminds me of Sogni Incantati. Soooo good.

Hubby now has 2 full sprays of the Heartwood and spritzes it on when he gets home. I am in severe love with this potion ~

@Eve you inspired me to get a BeeWitched spray as well ! It reminds me of that interesting impression I got when I first smelled Love Potion Original in the body cream w/ copulins that LPMP sells. Because the scent was diffused in a different medium, the olfactory and emotional experience was so very different for me (long story short, I actually prefer Love Potion Original in the cream !). In a spray form, BeeWitched behaves differently for me, it wafts around me like a living thing and then sometimes just softly and delicately I will get this whiff of 'oh lordie that is so good, what is that". It's very fun and prevents me from going noseblind over time. Sprays haven't really been on my radar but I may have to rethink that. :purr:

3 hours ago, androstenol said:

Sprays haven't really been on my radar but I may have to rethink that

I have a drawer full of sprays, they make me feel more “dressed up.” I also save empty spray bottles (I just found an empty Drive By Fruiting in my drawer today, I didn't “know” I was on my second bottle!) because I can take another scent and mix it with perfumers alcohol to layer the spray over an oil. (I have some scents in both oil and spray.)   

I don't have any science behind this, but I personally feel like fragrance medium absolutely prevents nose 'blindness'. If I wear oils for awhile and switch over to sprays, it wakes my senses right up and vice versa. 

They say to go a week with no fragrance to cure the nose blindness but I don't wanna,lol. Switching mediums definitely helps for me! 

Waiting on the Fall sampler set but I read somewhere that 

"BONFLOWER" is a  similar to what came before in the French Collection as BonFluer 

If this is so, definitely getting some of that before it sells out.

And I smelled something just like this on a lady walking past me on the streets. I thought to myself, I wonder if she is an  LPMP gal. Was that YOU?

59 minutes ago, raydee8_love said:

Waiting on the Fall sampler set but I read somewhere that 

"BONFLOWER" is a  similar to what came before in the French Collection as BonFluer 

If this is so, definitely getting some of that before it sells out.

Bonflower of Autumn is a variant of the original Bonflower from the French Collection.  They're basically different versions of the same idea, IMO.

• 4 months later...

How are we supposed to narrow down our choices for this new release?  I mean really, HOW CAN THIS BE DONE?

From the returning favorites, I have to get Buns of Cinn  because I never tried it.  And that goes for Material Squirrel too, because I’ve not tried Gimme Money or any of the prosperity potions. Another is Allumette.  I don’t think I’ve ordered this. 

The previous Raspberry Chiffon didn’t work for me, so at least I don’t feel compelled to try that one.   Also Beachy Peach, because peach does not like my skin chemistry. 

Queen Bee is a no brainer.  Of course I need it. Snoozle needs a chance because the scented Savage Beast wasn’t a love for me.  

If @citrineis right, I’ll have to try Ruzina Prasina . 

Black Pearl is on my list.  I hope it doesn’t have patchouli.  But patchouli is an earthy scent, and I don’t equate pearls with earthy. 

This is how much progress I’ve made in narrowing it down.  In a nutshell, I only know what I’m not going to try, and that comes to a grand total of two.  

I think this will be pretty easy for me because the rebrews - Alumette, Buns of Cinn, and Darling Clementine, I have already. I don't do rose, most florals, or anything with strawberry, pineapple, melon, or patchouli.  Everything else is fair game, so that probably leaves me with plenty, but not 48, lol.  I'm also going to look at the men's blends for my husband.