OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

well thanks a lot Beccah - the berries put me off initially but now I am going to HAAAVE to try lp spring 2011 :w00t: also expect to love my incoming sample of Smoking Bun and to have to get a bottle of that boosted with maybe Perfect Match...

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

monthly freebie samples of OCCO Blue

I don't think you can request any OCCO sample strictly on its own, you have to get the sampler.

well thanks a lot Beccah - the berries put me off initially but now I am going to HAAAVE to try lp spring 2011 :) also expect to love my incoming sample of Smoking Bun and to have to get a bottle of that boosted with maybe Perfect Match...

Oh your welcome...:abfx:

I hope there's still one bottle of Brandy's Blushing Bride left!!! forum freebie: Sugared Forest, smokin bun. then another sample of masked man and R's vanilla maple wood!! MMM... YAY! :)

I need a bottle of EoW. It was silly of me to pour every drop into my 2 bottles of Sugared Honeycomb as I realised that some of the OCCOs does not go with my scents.

LOL @ JOC...is how we learn,but I bet it will not go to waste :blink:

Only a bottle of Tyveys Coffee Cake PE and a sample of Voracious for a friend to try,although it stays here with me...heh

Will wait for new releases,as the tax man cameth :001_tt2:

LOL @ JOC...is how we learn,but I bet it will not go to waste :blink:

Oh yes, the EoW boosted Sugared Honeycomb will not go to waste. In fact, I love it even more after adding EoW to them. It just on days as such, I can't find or feel fine with the scented EoW I have to go with my scent. I think I'm addicted to EoW!

I'm definitely ordering a bottle of LP Red with my next order. Maybe amped with SS4W since that is my go to phero. And I was thinking about a second bottle of The Smoking Bun amped with Teddy Potion. And maybe a bottle of Swimming with Sharks.

Now I just can't decide if I should order now or wait for the new releases.

I'm having the same problem. I want to order Egg amped perhaps with my new BFF Lace, Smokin Bun, possibly amped don't know yet. I also want Sparkle Fuschia but want to amp it with Lace because Cougar I don't really get any effects from and I don't use too much of it, so I'm thinking the Lace will work, or maybe amped with more Cougar? I also want Occo Sampler and another bottle of Girly Twirly, don't know if I should order now or wait for new releases either.. my fngers are twitchin!

I see some more Cougar in my future (because I am psychic that way :huh: ), and samples of Naked Twilight, Tea-Less Strumpet, LP Sunfire, LP Red, the list goes on...

Tyvey's Purple Cupcake sounds mighty tempting too - but with all the perfume I already own, do I need a full bottle? Probably not. It sounds really good, though... decisions, decisions!

I think I might need OCCO Red and OCCO Black too. Dammit. Why am I not made of money?

Why not just go with the OCCO sampler to tide you over?

IMO it's a good idea to try the sampler, at least, because you might be surprised. I'm not a green or floral person either, BUT, I've fallen in love with scents which on paper are the opposite of what I usually like. Heck, if I can actually create a green-based PE, that shows you how Mara has brainwashed mealtered my tastes.

I can't believe it but I am actually refraining from getting the sampler. :w00t: because I really want to get something boosted with SS4W this month. Soooo...I am getting samples of LP Red and LP Passion and Desire to see if either one will be a contender for the boost AND of course I am getting Tyveys Purple Cupcake which is enough excitement for me right now. I cannot wait to try this lavender cupcake and introduce this beautiful bottle to her LP sisters!! :10_small16:

I ordered bottles of A Regal Confection, LP Red, OCCO Red, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid and Occo Pink and samples of The Alabaster Queen, Oleander the Great and LP Original.

I figured I should have lots of layering options this way.

I can't decide if I should get a bottle of Vocarious or not.

Everybody needs a bottle of Voracious!

I've just put in a naughty (but oooooh so nice) order for monthly sampler a la Royal (yes I need to smell them all), bottles of Cuddle Bunny and sssssshhhhhh Q + Q's Delicious Wood. I am so excited!

I ordered another bottle of Lady V, Tyvey Coffee delish, LAM Sampler another bottle of Twirly, Monthly Sampler, Cougar sample, Comp Position sampler and I think that's it.

I'm thinking of ordering Sparkle Fuschia and boosting with Lace- thoughts anyone? The cougar on Sparkel doesn't do much for me as far as effects go, but I love the smell and perhaps with the Lace maybe I'll get some effects. Thoughts anyone?

I ordered another bottle of Lady V, Tyvey Coffee delish, LAM Sampler another bottle of Twirly, Monthly Sampler, Cougar sample, Comp Position sampler and I think that's it.

I'm thinking of ordering Sparkle Fuschia and boosting with Lace- thoughts anyone? The cougar on Sparkel doesn't do much for me as far as effects go, but I love the smell and perhaps with the Lace maybe I'll get some effects. Thoughts anyone?

Lady V...I thought you PE was sold out!!!! Can I order one? I would have included it in my order :lol:

Bottles:

Tiare Tiara (we all are princesses inside)

Girly Twirly

Lady Frost

Edited by FAWN

I'm thinking of ordering Sparkle Fuschia and boosting with Lace- thoughts anyone?

Hmmm,why not a boost of Cougar ? Either way,better ask Da Mawa if that will effect the scent any...that would be sad :blink:

I ordered a bottle of G&L v3 when I saw how few were in the cart :lol: ...a spray of 1x Open Windows,and Regal Confection and Oleander The Great as my forum freebies :yeahthat: I jumped the gun and ordered too soon,but I hope to fix that when I get this order,and another paycheck :blink:

Since my order hadn't shipped I went back for samples of Weapon X (based on reviews) and Teddy Man 2 (for the PMS crankiness). I used my forum samples for April already but I suspect there will be a May order later on (sheepish grin). I will need another bottle of The Smoking Bun and hopefully A Regal Confection as well.

I'm more like a despotic dowager myself. :o

:D Did you ever see the French and Saunders 'Let them eat cake' series? Not that I think you meant you were that kind of dowager. Yes I can quite see myself strutting about the place fanning myself in the orange garden.

I'm so excited about my order.