La Femme Mystere

@mh one of the first times I tried lfm, like you, I got the outsider high schooler, self-conscious, social inferior/submissive feeling and yet ppl were enthralled, undeterred by my awkwardness and terrible body language (men were close talking to a ridiculous degree and women listened to me raptly). I'm very phero lightweight and have since found that using less than I did that day, doesn't give me the submissive feeling. So yeah, I'd try less!

Edited by tyvey

Thanks! Will likely try again today with just a dot or two.

I know amount varies alot from person to person, but I usually make a little circle on each wrist and then rub them into the inside of the opposite elbow, hit the rollerball a few times across my chest and neck, and then roll some onto the back of my neck. I don't really get selfies any more usually from LFM, (or much of anything, really), but it seems to have a good effect on my target guy at this amount.

I think pheros work weirdly on me. LFM doesn't get me the distant, mysterious vibe at all - more of a playful, happy reaction. And Lace...it just makes me feel brain dead - I so wish it worked for me!

La Femme NOIR ~ I have OD on this a few times still trying to find my exact sweet spot. Anywho it seems to make people extremely :arf: unfriendly with you. Do not OD with this one no bueno~! It's amazing in just the right amount though :Emoticons04235: Which seems to be somewhere around 1 smallish swipe of my roll on/Fragrance. Out of everything I have I need the least amount of this one.

Im legitimately digging LFM (LFM/LFN are actually my favourites, not gonna lie) Im sure my sweet spot is two swipes from La Sylphide sample or 1 drop full-strength from Lfm oil.

It kinda makes me feel princessy in a way, when i first dab it on i felt pretty unreal like i was seeing myself for the first time from someone else's perspective(im not sure how to describe this accurately, but it makes me stand a little more firmly behind my word and defogs everything so its all pristine for judgment) After ive been getting the feel for it, its been the best thing for me lately :D

I like how it makes the creeps who usually flock into my bubble stay far far away from me, but its the total opposite with the chicks. They get ALL UP IN MAH SPACE which can get uncomfortable cuz they get so close that theyre pretty much pushing themselves onto me and get a little handsy that i just get so uncomfortable and have to walk away! I guess to certain people it says "you cant touch me cuz im quality" and its reversed for people who think they can get away with touching me with out consequences (AKA friends/acquaintances/exs) I would expect stuff like that to be coming from LFN and not the good sister LFM!

Anyways, aside from being a babe magnet- I really dig the respect factor, people are ma'am-ing me left and right while im getting all this discounts and free shit. I dont get the door holding or anything cool like that, but i do get what i want which makes my inner spoiled rotten child happy :lol: Ive also observed that it makes this close knit group i hang w.once a week acknowledge me a lot more (i usually just fade into the background but they leave room for me to talk which is something im still trying to get used to)

The only thing i kinda dislike is the staring game. When im just chillin someplace playing on my phone--people of the male variety will get into my line of vision and give me that "smoldering stare", you know the one. My auto response is to return the stare down and get ready to fight-to-the-death which i think wasnt their intention at all. I also experienced some of the check out/bagger people trying to "one-up" me over food and petty things which i think was a little odd.

In the end tho, its pretty rad :)

Some people bristle but thats cuz theyre probably unhappy with life or something

Anonymous2F, based on your interesting experiences I'm going to start over, trying just one spray (of UN) at a time. So far I continue to be a little scared of it, but you've inspired me to tame the mysterious beast that is LFM.

On a side note, I'm currently finding myself staring at Tyvey's avi for inappropriate lengths of time...

Wore 2 sprays of LFM, covered with the lovely A Taste For Luxury, to go out for some dreaded Christmas shopping. I felt a little awkward within myself, as a couple of others have described, but was treated beautifully by others- lots of respect and help and extra attention. Interestingly, when I've previously worn 5 or 6 sprays it's kept others at a distance, but made me feel less awkward. Weird.

If I wanted to amp a whole bottle of perfume with this, how many drops or ratio of the bottle should I add? Guessing it would be drops since less is more with this.

That would be hugely speculative without knowing the dose/mcg per drop. Without the PM giving that advice - or another of the LP lovelies who may know - you would have to wing it.

The closest hypothesis I can offer is that: If a perfumed LP is approx. 1/3 the strength of an Un, and if the dropper bottle is full strength, then you would take a container, fill 2/3 of it's volume with your perfume of choice and then add 1/3 to it from your dropper bottle - however many drops that bay be. Then, hypothetically you would have a phero'd perfume :)

There are several BIG "if"s in there :D Experimenting with a trial vial and using pipettes to measure out the perfume would be a great way to try w/o wasting much if you aren't sure...

During the last day of my finals, I wore a bit of this underneath my regular perfume, and WOW. It was amazing.
I went to the school pub right after my last exam around noonish with acquaintances and friends and we didn't leave for a very long time, but I didn't buy a single drink the entire time! Every time I was done with my drink, a new one just plopped in front of me! First, it was someone from our group that I had just met, and he bought me a pint, scooted his chair towards me, and talked in a whisper for the first hour we were there. When I went to go buy another drink, the bartender chatted me up and gave me an entire pitcher on the house. This happened throughout the day/night, and by the time I left, I was skipping and dancing like a fool. The pub is kind of the university watering hole, and it has a mix of undergrad, grad, and professors that like to eat and drink there. I frequent the place a lot, but on the day I was wearing La Femme, I think I had a conversation with nearly everyone in the place, and the area we were sitting in became more and more populated. It felt really cozy and turned into a bit of a house party vibe rather than a pub setting (there was group camaraderie among strangers rather than the regular pattern of groups sitting and drinking separately). It was such a treat and exactly what I needed after the sleep deprived month I've been having. Later in the night, I realized one of the people I had been talking to about music was in the band that was playing that night, and he was nice enough to play a few songs that I had mentioned. I jumped up and started dancing with my friends, and by the end of the set, the whole pub was dancing (bartenders included!). I can't believe it's taken me so long to try this out. It's bottled charisma and charm. But if I'm honest, I guess I don't exactly know how much I can attribute the amazing night to La Femme Mystere, though. There was definitely a general air of celebration throughout the uni that day and the copious amounts of drinking everyone did probably helped a lot too. But, I have a show I'm going to next week before I start traveling, so I'll get to wear it again and see if I can replicate the good vibes I had at the pub. :9

I second! LFM definitely gives off a specific vibe that I use in situations where I need people to pay attention and be cooperative at work. Socially - it's Miss Butterfly! :^^:

• 1 month later...

I've already reviewed this one, but I wore it for the first time in a while today and oh, how I love it! I've been trying to lay off LFM for the past few weeks because I was wearing it daily for a while. Today I wore it with Glitter Kissed. We had a luncheon (kill me now) at work, and I sat next to the guy (who apparently isn't going to be the guy, but still someone whose company I enjoy and I care about alot). At one point I turned around and he was just staring at me. Not really DIHL, just staring intently. I think he was getting a little pherobombed though, because he was having some anxiety (he told me during the meeting) and when that happens he does some deep-breathing exercises, so I think he was inhaling the LFM ALOT. Right after that meeting he was helping me with something on my computer, and for some reason kept apologizing for seemed like absolutely no reason. I actually think he was getting frustrated with me because I couldn't figure out what I was doing and he was apologizing for feeling like that, but he was being so nice that I never would have known he was frustrated in the first place! Lol, I got super-nice treatment the rest of the day too. I love my LFM!

I'm thinking of having this added to a fragrance now that La Sylphide is gone. :fright04238:

I'm looking for your advice/suggestions on whether I should do that (and which fragrances you'd add it to) or if I'd be better to get this unscented one and use with fragrance as desired.

Donsie I have this one unscented, and I love it. Since I wear it alot (probably more than all the other blends combined, honestly) I got a pretty good idea of how much to wear pretty quickly. I think there are still unscented trials available on the artfire site if you don't want to pay for a full bottle right off the bat. But I also think I read that there is actually more La Sylphide available now, so if you'd rather try it in a fragrance you might be able to get a bottle.

Halo has a good point. LFM was my first phero ever and still a fav I swear by. I have it Un in both roll on and Spray. It's great.

I also would like to point out a big FYI to those of you who have never tried it..

Sensual Harmony is one great LP. It has the same essential notes as La Sylphide but it's richer and IMO sexier. You can still grab a bottle on the AF site.

This is a staple, so I would use whatever I boosted it with often, lol. But I have it unscented exactly because of that too. I like the versatility of using it with whatever I want...

Some people get boosted fragrances. Personally I prefer the versatility of UNs so I can wear them with whatever scent I am in the mood for. I would say since you're new and don't know how each phero works on you you should try UNs or phero enhanced fragrances. What if the phero doesn't agree with you? You're stuck with a perfume you love with a phero you don't.

I'm worried about not having the scent as a guide and using too much of the phero because I'm a newbie, which is why I was considering a boosted fragrance. But you make a good point!

Donsie I have this one unscented, and I love it. Since I wear it alot (probably more than all the other blends combined, honestly) I got a pretty good idea of how much to wear pretty quickly. I think there are still unscented trials available on the artfire site if you don't want to pay for a full bottle right off the bat. But I also think I read that there is actually more La Sylphide available now, so if you'd rather try it in a fragrance you might be able to get a bottle.

It looked like it was gone again but now it seems to be back, so I might even try both the UN and La Sylphide. This seems like one of the UNs with the most popular appeal. Do you have yours in a spray or oil?

Edited to add: Thanks Stacy and NuTrix - I only saw your posts after I replied but they are nudging me toward the UN route!

Edited by donsie

All my LFM is in oil - un & perfumed. This would be a great spray though and it's always been easier for me, personally, to find my "sweet spot" with sprays. But every spray I've ever gotten in un, I've always wound up lightly scenting because I'm always using it on my clothes or in my hair (I love Pure Sugar for that - it's so light and easy to layer with any other scent...all it takes is 1 trial vial to lightly scent a whole 1oz bottle)

All my LFM is in oil - un & perfumed. This would be a great spray though and it's always been easier for me, personally, to find my "sweet spot" with sprays. But every spray I've ever gotten in un, I've always wound up lightly scenting because I'm always using it on my clothes or in my hair (I love Pure Sugar for that - it's so light and easy to layer with any other scent...all it takes is 1 trial vial to lightly scent a whole 1oz bottle)

yes! Pure Sugar is great for that! I did that with my DHEAS

OK, today was my first serious outing with La Femme Mystere -- I put three spritzes of La Syphide on the back of my neck and each side of my throat,and one spritz on my wrists, which I rubbed together. Then I went to do my retail day.

I know people have said this is the best shopping phero; it's now officially the best one I've found for being on the other side of the counter! Every transaction, people were extremely polite and appreciative. I had the experience a few times with customers who I spotted as being potentially kind of icky (nothing outrageous, but every once in a while with tourists you get people who treat you disrespectfully and it always takes it out of me) and it was like.... I can't quite describe it, but it was as if they couldn't help themselves and were surprised to find how nice they were being to me!

I mentioned in another thread that when I wear Levitation, for example, customers react very well in terms of good mood, etc., but they tend to settle in for long conversations and resist hints to move it along. Not with LFM!

What I really liked about this one was that it let me feel both feminine and beautiful, but also totally in control. It's an interesting contrast to SS4W, which I also find works well in that setting, but that one can leave me feeling just the tiniest bit vulnerable if the other person has a more intense reaction, or seems inclined to linger too long. LFM makes me feel powerful, in a very calm, confident way. It leaves room to act playful without ever relinquishing the upper hand. It's a very grown-up phero. I love it.

Yup! Agreed! I had used LP Pink a couple times but Pure Sugar has become my staple :)

I ordered one of the smaller bottles of LFM in oil from ArtFire to try it out unscented. Whee!

So, NuTrix and Molls, does layering with an alcohol-based scent help the diffusion at all?

I've had good fortune layering the perfume oils down first and then the un spray over them. Until I started scenting my un sprays, that was how I always wore them. The way the sprays lifted the perfume up and out I imagine it would work in reverse with the perfume spray lifting the pheromones in the oil up and out too :)

I finally ordered a bottle of PS. I have a few Un pheros in spray. I'm sure I will scent a few with this. I figure it could help soften my spray bottle of Un Bang x2. lol what was I thinking back then.

Edited by StacyK

• 1 month later...

Short version: LFM made the mean girl at choir nice to me... really conversant and nice. I got invited to brunch by the inner clique from choir. ACD, who has ignored me outside of rehearsal and not had much to say to me in them talked to me at brunch/on the walk back.

Jeezum Crow, can I drink this stuff so it oozes from my pores? :dr.jekyll-mr.hyde:

ETA: Kidding! I'm not actually going to drink it! %5E%5E.gif

Edited by donsie

:lol: I would settle for slathering...I was told early on NOT to drink these or the perfumes....no matter how great they are or smell :D

Short version: LFM made the mean girl at choir nice to me... really chatty and nice. I got invited to brunch by the inner clique from choir. ACD, who has ignored me outside of rehearsal and not had much to say to me in them talked to me at brunch/on the walk back. Jeezum Crow, can I drink this stuff so it oozes from my pores?

Lol! Nice hits but don't drink the LFM. Some of it is going to soak into your bloodstream anyway. LFM is great. My first phero and still one of my Favs.

I absolutely love La Femme, funny thing though- in addition to being a definitely beautifying phero, and a kick ass shopping phero, it also make me dress better and clean up more . Its almost like it convinces me to leave myself and my surroundings in the best possible state.

I absolutely love La Femme, funny thing though- in addition to being a definitely beautifying phero, and a kick ass shopping phero, it also make me dress better and clean up more . Its almost like it convinces me to leave myself and my surroundings in the best possible state.

Ha, I haven't noticed that last one yet! I remain barely presentable!

Me too ephoebe! I decided on LFM because I want/need something that can be used for social situations for now. When it comes to the sexy stuff, I have Sexpionage, and if that one can't do it, nothing can! ;)

Rose, I'm still waiting for my LP Red boosted with Sexpionage, I can't wait for that one to arrive!

Did you get LFM in spray or oil? Did you add any cops to it like others here have?