Stalk Talk!

luna65

super skinny Intellectual woman?

The line forms behind me for this one!!!

WANT!

Clearly this would be for Halloween, not September. :lol:

Then: A glow-in-the-dark smoke-infused pumpkin scented super skinny intellectual woman phero!!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it's anti procrastination potion.

I'd probably put off buying it until it was all gone, though.

Focus does this for me like (wait for it) magic. :D When I so much as sniff anything with focus in the vial, I turn into a grim, unsmiling, unstoppable TERMINATOR. This may explain why I don't use focus a lot. :D it violates my natural preference for lolling on the sofa.

Edited by tyvey

Fall.gif

Ooooh!!! CUUUUTE!!! Zat one of yours, Calii?

super skinny Intellectual woman?

Sign me up, please. B)

<gigglesnort> Me, too. ;%29.gif

I love that while stalking, I'm provided with so much entertainment :P

Isn't this the best?!? I like to think of it as foreplay. :)

Focus does this for me like (wait for it) magic. :D When I so much as sniff anything with focus in the vial, I turn into a grim, unsmiling, unstoppable TERMINATOR. This may explain why I don't use focus a lot. :D it violates my natural preference for lolling on the sofa.

You know, Focus kinda makes me into a Terminator, too. I get way grouchy with anyone who doesn't share my commitment to accomplishing *whatever* I'm doing. I'm skittish about using it now! B)

LP GOLD BLASTED WITH A PHEROFFERING OF SEXPIONAGE????

Sign me up for this one, too...I think! What does LP Gold smell like? :w00t:

Fall.gifFall.gifFall.gif I really like this guy. :heart:Fall.gif

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Brilliant :P

Focus just makes me procrastinate with even more determination.

This people is what is called a comedy pyramid. Watch and learn, crappy tv shows!

LOLLL you mean goodfellas? I'm funny how? Funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' AMUSE you?

Donnie brasco = one of best movies (& 2 best acting performances) EVER btw.

ZOMG, my would-be suitor Jamey - the Pacino superfanboi - could go on for hours about Donnie Brasco. That, and Dog Day Afternoon.

LP GOLD BLASTED WITH A PHEROFFERING OF SEXPIONAGE????

I always admire your commitment to hyperbole and/or the impossible. :lol:

ha, yes. Duh. My head's full of cotton wool, glad you knew what i meant. I get all those gangster films confused. I think it comes from the time i met a friend of my friend's family- they met al pacino, he told them he'd have been a great actor. I told people he met al capone. Hence ever after gangster confusion lol.

I once saw Pacino having dinner with Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman in a jazz club I was at. The only thing I could really retain was how short he is.

i'm curious- what makes occo gold impossible?

Sometimes potions are brewed with special ingredients (expensive or hard to get), & sometimes they're just one time only offerings. Most of the Love Potion variants are one time only.

I once saw Pacino having dinner with Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman in a jazz club I was at. The only thing I could really retain was how short he is.

That was my exact thought when I saw Jason Alexander waiting to get on a waterslide at Canada's Wonderland (and how often do you get to type THAT sentence?). Dude I knew you were short but dude!

If I could cyber marry all you right now I would. We would live in the New Releases and spend our days eating chocolate, quoting Goodfellas, and bribing Luna with naked Trevor pics. Callii would feed us homegrown solar cake and energy efficient wine.. Elizabeth would paint us all henna tattoos of Mara, Loki and EL W

Total NON STOP entertainment

i'm curious- what makes occo gold impossible?

I'm joking, but if you'll notice, she didn't mention OCCO Gold, but Love Potion: Gold. Therefore OCCO Gold is, in fact, not impossible at all.

luna you're right. Not sure where my head was last night. I know most things are limited, i just wondered what specifically in that was the reason it was a no no. My brain still isn't working. Anti histamines haven't worked. How can someone on as much vit d as me keep getting colds? Anyway i know this is not the bitching post! Stalk onward!

If I could cyber marry all you right now I would. We would live in the New Releases and spend our days eating chocolate, quoting Goodfellas, and bribing Luna with naked Trevor pics. Callii would feed us homegrown solar cake and energy efficient wine.. Elizabeth would paint us all henna tattoos of Mara, Loki and EL W

Total NON STOP entertainment

You know, Mr. Matt, friend Erik, and I are ordained ministers... Edited by ElizabethOSP

That was my exact thought when I saw Jason Alexander waiting to get on a waterslide at Canada's Wonderland (and how often do you get to type THAT sentence?). Dude I knew you were short but dude!

I saw Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson one time and I nearly passed out when I realized how short he was. In college--and I'm mildly embarrased to admit this-- we used to watch their show on MTV, and all I could think was, "My God! The cameraman had to have been sitting on the ground to get an angle where he didn't look like a teenaged boy." (Also, Jessica's dad looks even skeezier in real life!)

Oh I thought she was in Canada!!! I was kinda hoping for Elizabeths place because I am in driving distance too, but I guess England it is with the blimp and all...

eta: I never thought of Mel as in England as I do not detect an English accent in her posts at all!

Edited by missdarlyncherie

Oh I thought she was in Canada!!! I was kinda hoping for Elizabeths place because I am in driving distance too, but I guess England it is with the blimp and all...

eta: I never thought of Mel as in England as I do not detect an English accent in her posts at all!

Haha, funny girl!

England sounds good to me...