Stalk Talk!

luna65

You know, I've always wanted to go to Canada, so I may yet get nearer to you all. A wedding amidst the turning Maple leaves would be so beautiful! Imagine the wedding pictures!!! Leaves fluttering down, twirling around in a wedding dress, it'd be just like a film, and all my LP friends would be there!

And thanks you guys, because this thread is the first thing that made me smile today. Now I'll go and bitch in the bitching thread so as not to spoil the lovely weddingyness of this one.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our resident artist,Elizabeth, did a quick sketch of the LP Party Dirigble in the planning stages some time ago,forget where it is at but saved these :lol:

LPPartyDirigible.jpg

LPPartyDirgible1.jpg

...I have dibs on the swing!

Oh this thread is too long to follow. Every day I come back a few new pages have been added! By the time I read anything and try to reply to it my post will be redundant! :P

Yeah, I missed the whole party...but I'm ready to venture to any LP marriage be it amongst the maples or the English countryside...

Great thread.

minerveballoon.jpg

The LP Blimp! like this, but more awesome and smells of LPs. :lol:

LOL!!!!!

Oh Lord I really want that balloon.

Me too

OMG mel. If my son and I go to the UK next summer like we're planning to we have to have a meet up!

YES!!!

Yeah, I missed the whole party...but I'm ready to venture to any LP marriage be it amongst the maples or the English countryside...

Great thread.

We just gotta find me a husband now. I have a new date to go on soon, I mean I have a potential guy to go on a date with who is new. LOL. And he is tall and does not have missing teeth, and seems to think I am attractive, and I think it bodes well! He's mostly bald which is quite sexy and ten years younger than I am :D Except he doesn't know that so keep it shhhhhhhh!

Ohhh,good luck,Mel,he sounds interesting and my lips are sealed :lol:

LOL!!!!! Confused gull!!!!! Piano bar!! Love this!!

LOL,still can't find the thread,we had a lot of fun...but then don't we always here! :kiss43:

Ohhh,good luck,Mel,he sounds interesting and my lips are sealed :lol:

LOL,still can't find the thread,we had a lot of fun...but then don't we always here! :kiss43:

Hee! That was over in my journal...but the pic doesn't show up any more! I just ran into it on an external drive or someplace recently... B) ...wait...found it on photobucket! I really need to do a final of that...

ETA: It reappeared in my journal now. Weird! Too sleepy...zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

QuickDirigibleSketch.jpg

Edited by ElizabethOSP

• 2 weeks later...

WE MUST ALL GO TO ENGLAND TOGETHER.

IT IS WRITTEN.

Bwaha! Now Mel just has to decide on a hubby amongst all her little toy boys!

We're staying at Ellie's house. Prepare the stables for us, Ellie!

:lol:

Oh my goodness - how did I miss all of this? I'm so sorry ladies. I am too late? Have I missed the wedding?

If not I'll get the stables ready in a jiffy and have the pirate ship come collect any who aren't travelling by blimp to the Island.

Initially Mara said we were all bringing our cats on the blimp! Which I was a little nervous about. I think Adelaide will travel fine but Phinnius is so nervous!

I will have to get one of those pheromone collars to calm him down I suppose.

My dog's crate has a pocket to stick a pheromone cartridge, and I can't drag her out of the thing when I have one in there. I'm sure those collars are wonderful!

But back to the wedding. I would love to cruise on the pirate ship!!!!!

Initially Mara said we were all bringing our cats on the blimp! Which I was a little nervous about. I think Adelaide will travel fine but Phinnius is so nervous!

I will have to get one of those pheromone collars to calm him down I suppose.

I also thought Mels was from the US, she didn't sound English at all to me. In fact she sounds a bit like she's a raunchy dirty girl from the South. Like she runs a bordello of wind chimes in New Orleans.

Kind of bums me out that she's from England, because I was really enjoying my fantasy of her running that bordello..

Not that I don't love England. I love all you English gals!

Oh my goodness - how did I miss all of this? I'm so sorry ladies. I am too late? Have I missed the wedding?

If not I'll get the stables ready in a jiffy and have the pirate ship come collect any who aren't travelling by blimp to the Island.

Ooh pirate ship please!

Pirate ship it is for you then Hearts, I am afraid there may be a few cheeky young sailor types on board, but a quick slap on the wrist should keep those straying hands to themselves...

Although I will get the stables ready it is only so you can ride in comfort to where you will be staying....

http://www.english-heritage.org.uk/daysout/properties/osborne-house/

Got to keep you ladies in the comfort and style you deserve, plus there is plenty of room to park the blimp.

I also thought Mels was from the US, she didn't sound English at all to me. In fact she sounds a bit like she's a raunchy dirty girl from the South. Like she runs a bordello of wind chimes in New Orleans.

Kind of bums me out that she's from England, because I was really enjoying my fantasy of her running that bordello..

Love you too Lady V :Hug_emoticon:

C'mon, havent' you read Mel uses words like, Mum, Coppers, etc. ? I luuuuurve English accents. Almost any accent come to think of it.

Pirate ship it is for you then Hearts, I am afraid there may be a few cheeky young sailor types on board, but a quick slap on the wrist should keep those straying hands to themselves...

Although I will get the stables ready it is only so you can ride in comfort to where you will be staying....

http://www.english-h.../osborne-house/

Got to keep you ladies in the comfort and style you deserve, plus there is plenty of room to park the blimp.

Yay, we don't have to stay in the hayloft after all! Are you sure you can trust us Americans not to shoot up the joint and ride our horses into the house? (we know what you think of us over there!) :lol: I knew someone who told her father that she wanted to move to America, and he said, "What do you want to live THERE for? The place is filled with cowboys all shooting at each other!"

@ Mara: If you can keep the shootings to a minimum and fit your horses with slippers I really don't think it would be a problem. : )

@ Mel: Queen Victoria isn't using it anymore, so if you can wrestle it off of English Heritage it's yours! Maybe a LPMP posey headed by Mara is just what we need to ensure a smooth takeover. Ladies, bring your guns.

Waaall now, y'all...if yew wanna tawlk Suthun, Ah reckon Ah kin manage that, jus' f'r a few minutes. Ah have t' go powdeh down mah dewy complexion in a bit, but Ah kin tawlk f'r a little while. Whatchew all wanna tawlk about? Ah just ADORE English accents, y'all. Ah was on an intuhview with a Briyut th' othuh day an' Ah coulda just listened tew him f'revah! It was positiveleh delahtful!

Mizz Mara, DEW yew reckon we could have us a special thread jus' t' tawlk abowt accents? Ah think that'd be wunnerful. Ah'll make th' sweet tea an' some mint juleps. Ellie an' Mel c'n make th' hot tea - Ah dew love me a cuppa hot tea on a chilly day - an' Quince c'n bring th' shortbread. We'll all sit down an' have a nice aft'rnoon snack. What y'all think?

It's even a running joke on Dr Who to portray Americans as trigger happy and wearing cowboy hats.

"Stetsons are cooool."

:lol:

Haaaa, I know! Also, having family in Greece I can attest to the fact that most of Europe jokes around with that stereotype. :lol: Except, of course, the Greeks who think they invented just about everything like to refer to Americans as illiterate cowboys.

He doesn't have just one kind of target, heh.

oh come on. Gimmee more than that!

Waaall now, y'all...if yew wanna tawlk Suthun, Ah reckon Ah kin manage that, jus' f'r a few minutes. Ah have t' go powdeh down mah dewy complexion in a bit, but Ah kin tawlk f'r a little while. Whatchew all wanna tawlk about? Ah just ADORE English accents, y'all. Ah was on an intuhview with a Briyut th' othuh day an' Ah coulda just listened tew him f'revah! It was positiveleh delahtful!

Mizz Mara, DEW yew reckon we could have us a special thread jus' t' tawlk abowt accents? Ah think that'd be wunnerful. Ah'll make th' sweet tea an' some mint juleps. Ellie an' Mel c'n make th' hot tea - Ah dew love me a cuppa hot tea on a chilly day - an' Quince c'n bring th' shortbread. We'll all sit down an' have a nice aft'rnoon snack. What y'all think?

AC start a thread! I'll do a WISCONSIN

Haaaa, I know! Also, having family in Greece I can attest to the fact that most of Europe jokes around with that stereotype. :lol: Except, of course, the Greeks who think they invented just about everything like to refer to Americans as illiterate cowboys.

Like Mr. P.in MBFGW: "Kimono is a Greek Word..."

Ha fantastic! I love the southern twist that helps me get all of the pronunciations correct.

Afternoon tea you say? Capital! I'll get a pot of Earl Grey on the go and knock up some clotted cream scones and homemade strawberry jam. Id do cucumber sandwiches and various afternoon tea fancies but that would just take up valuable scone space....

I say 'scone' as in 'bone' and not 'gone' by the way.