Blissful Caress

This potion is FANTASTIC!

It smells so fresh, clean, summery, harmonious, wonderful, tropical, happy, euphoric, basically BLISSFUL.

I wore this to my appt with the doc today, because I remembered it had Alpha N- I read that Alpha is a mood elevator and for some reason I thought that it bonded people. Well I wanted to bond with my doctor to enhance my experience. I wanted it to be a happy one. I was excited to get a new doc and giggled at the thought that perhaps I would get a sticker or a lollipop.

I love how clean and happy this made me.. then I got to my appt, and of course in true form that is my life, things got strange and comical.

The doc was acting so strange, almost like he was shocked that I was there. He was nice and smiled A LOT. Firs time meeting him and I told him I wanted to establish a relationship with a doctor because I was sick of going to Urgent care all the time, so this would be our formal meeting, an interview of sorts.

He went over my record and noticed that I went to Urgent Care a lot. I agreed because I have no reg doc.. then I started to tell him that I liked one of the docs at the ER because he was informative and very nice. I don' t know if Mr Smiley Dazed and Confused Pants felt inferior because he started bashing him, then he started bashing my OB as well. WTF? I love my OB. My OB is a total nut, there is only one nut besides my BF that I trust with the Vag, and that is my OB. He's crazy but he's a great doctor.

THEN he asked me if I was pregnant and I said no. He stared at me with his mouth open and eyes all glazed and asked " Why Not" WTF X 2??? Because's I'm not Doctor Detroit!! I am not going to tell you that pull and pray or ribbed for her pleasure has been effective.

THEN after checking my back and confirming that it's out of whack, he started demonstrating stretches, like the cat,camel, and some simple ones I could do in my chair. I tried one. DIHL look or Cokehead stare? I don't know, so finally he says.. " There was an article about breastfeeding in TIME magazine"

I wasn't dressed up. I was clean and presentable and happy to finally taking a step to take better care of myself. After my visit I realized what a strange doc he was, then it hit me that it prob was the phero and my BIG eyes.

I couldn't stop laughing of course because the visual of a doc doing cat and camel stretches in a tiny exam room when you know the man prob doesn't even own tennis shoes was priceless.

I love this scent too by the way, It's long lasting and the phero is WAY strong.

I get gorgeous bamboo, pikake and hibiscus. It's smells like you are in Hawaii under the most gorgeous waterfall surrounded by tropical flowers. It also makes me very happy and smiley. It makes other la la looney though. LOL. Oh I did score like 60 days worth of 2 pain meds for my back though.

Full Bottle for sure!

Yeah, in my experience Drs. can be strange birds. I'm not sure if wearing a-nol around them is a good idea. I would stick with more dominant or soothing blends, but that's just me.

Yeah, in my experience Drs. can be strange birds. I'm not sure if wearing a-nol around them is a good idea. I would stick with more dominant or soothing blends, but that's just me.

See I thought Anol would be good for the happy sauce and bonding bit thing. I mean I was happy and prepared to bond over my illnesses and blood work. Both scent and phero rock for sure though

OMG, Lady V....friggin' hysterical.

I wish you guys were there. It was really funny. I have never seen a doc do the Spiderman crawl.

I am pretty new to using Anol like this. I have to keep testing to see what other reactions I get. OMG If FLASH MOBS start occurring everywhere I go that would be my dream!!!

THEN he asked me if I was pregnant and I said no. He stared at me with his mouth open and eyes all glazed and asked " Why Not" WTF X 2??? Because's I'm not Doctor Detroit!! I am not going to tell you that pull and pray or ribbed for her pleasure has been effective.

LOL! You crack me up LadyV! What kind of doctor wants to know why you aren't pregnant?? What on earth was he trying to imply?

• 2 weeks later...

Got my sample this morning this is a devine scent! . Fresh and aquatic. Loved so much I immediately bought a full bottle. Hopes my SO loves it as he seems to respond well to Alpha-N .

This potion smells and feels like a magical rainforest surrounded with lush vegetation and exotic flowers. I get the green foliage, I get the tropical flowers, I get the flowing cascades….It is a beautiful composition and I can appreciate its beauty, but it’s just not for me.

It opens with strong Pikake flowers combined with tarty pulpy pineapple and some green notes dancing around the flowery heart. To my nose, Pikake smells very gardenia-like, tropical and almost fruity and it complements the dominant pineapple note very well. Bamboo gives it a slightly masculine edge, adding to the greenery that permeates the scent throughout dry down. I have never been able to smell hibiscus in any perfume. I adore Red currant, but I didn’t get any. IMO this potion could be proudly worn by a guy, and it would be soooo lush and exotic…

Compared to Rainbow Falls, BC is greener and its floral notes are sharper and headier. Both are sweet and richly exotic, but in very different ways. IMO Rainbow Falls feels more soothing, bright and less floral whereas Blissful Caress has a strong note of pineapple, a continuous green undertone with a defined floral base.

I think it is a wonderful carrier scent for A-androstenol, but I OD very easily with it in heavy amounts and I have to love the carrier scent too, so I’m gonna pass on this one.

LOL @ LV,just saw that :rofl222:

Gabby,ya know,I truly enjoy your reviews,wither a scent is you, or not,they are always helpful and beautifully expressed :hearts09793:

... have not tried this one.just yet,cause I have Rainbow Falls stocked back still :)

Gabby,ya know,I truly enjoy your reviews,wither a scent is you, or not,they are always helpful and beautifully expressed :hearts09793:

... have not tried this one.just yet,cause I have Rainbow Falls stocked back still :)

:020105~21: Hugs and kisses to you Sweet Calii....I missed Rainbow Falls, when I finally made up my mind to purchase a FB it was gone...I'm glad you stocked up!

I will convince my BF to wear this and will report back, I still think the right guy can pull this one off.... IMO it is a tropical green unisex scent...It is very pretty and lush, but I like RF way better. But who knows? Maybe you'll like BC even more, my dear Calii...

I am wearing this today.It smells summery and fresh.

Wow!This is a beautiful combination of freshness,florals and fruit.I find that the pineapple keeps it from smelling too clean and floral.A Genius Idea!! :wink88:

I am wearing this today.It smells summery and fresh.

Wow!This is a beautiful combination of freshness,florals and fruit.I find that the pineapple keeps it from smelling too clean and floral.A Genius Idea!! :wink88:

This is exactly what I thought, too, about the pineapple. I love this - dare I say it? - more than Rainbow Falls, and I ADORE Rainbow Falls, and wear it often. I will likely wear this equally as often. This is gorgeous.

Yeah, my Rainbow Falls stash is invaluable to me. I didn't want to try this one either, because I was afraid I would get hooked on it, too! I appreciate your review Gabby, because now I *know* I would!

Yeah, my Rainbow Falls stash is invaluable to me. I didn't want to try this one either, because I was afraid I would get hooked on it, too! I appreciate your review Gabby, because now I *know* I would!

Hi Beccah! That Avi of yours is too sexy, please never change it..plus, it goes perfectly well with this month's anime trend.

I actually like Rainbow Falls way better than Blissful Caress, which didn't work for me, but the pineaple in it is gorgeous!

This is exactly what I thought, too, about the pineapple. I love this - dare I say it? - more than Rainbow Falls, and I ADORE Rainbow Falls, and wear it often. I will likely wear this equally as often. This is gorgeous.

I'll say it! I love this more than rainbow falls..lol..

Luckily for me I also prefer Rainbow Falls to this one. I thought I would like this one better because of the fruits but it is just a tad too sharp and green for me. I agree with Gaby that RF is more soothing. I am relieved because I still have a lot of RF left...I don't know how, I wore it so much last summer!

They are both nice and refreshing summer scents though, very useful to keep at work to splash on if you have to go out and can't take a shower first. These two scent are "showers on the go" scents!

I get more of a sweetness with this one, compared to Rainbow Falls. Q said it was too sweet so he wouldn't let me spritz him. I would wear this in the same way I would wear the other (in my hair), but the tropical floral aspect is very strong on me which rules out wearing it as just a fragrance. it's very pretty, though, totally lush and romantic.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok so I wore this to work today... What a perfect scent for a hot summer day. It's so fresh. The pineapple keeps this from being too floral. I tend to like fruity scents a little more than floral. But this is just so fresh and lush. And my goodness, this stuff has staying power. Like seriously all day long!

As for the a-nol, I work at a cosmetics counter and I had lots of upbeat happy conversations with clients/coworkers. Lots of sales. This a perfect work scent or nice for a lazy summer day:)

• 3 months later...

Sorry if I'm like resurrecting a dead thread hahaha but I just got my trial of this a few days ago, and decided to test-drive it today since I was going for pole dance class and then meeting my boyfriend after.

I spritzed on two sprays to my chest. MMMM! It smelled AMAZING! Fruity and floral, a very refreshing scent that really perked me up. I felt quite alert, almost as though everything was in HD, if that makes any sense? hahaha

About an hour of wear later, the scent morphed into a cloying, sharp scent that reminded me of toilet cleaner- you know, the stuff they use to clean/sanitize shopping mall bathrooms? Eurgh. I think my skin was amping the unpleasantly piercing notes of pineapple.

I also think I'd OD'd on it, because soon after, I started feeling extremely sluggish and lethargic- all I wanted to do was laze! Not good when I was supposed to be practicing pole moves, lol. So I pretty much lazed the whole lesson away.. Oops

After class, I tottered off to meet my boyfriend for dinner. "What do you think about my new perfume?" I asked. He leaned in to sniff me, then recoiled a bit.

"Sorry baby. But you smell like an expensive bathroom."

"That's what I thought too." I shrugged ruefully.

Our conversation started steering in silly cutesy directions, and in the car, I started getting EXTREMELY giggly- like I was really laughing at everything! It was ridiculous hahahahahahah. I couldn't stop giggling even at the stupidest things! He kept asking, "what did they put in your food at dinner?" lol! He couldn't help but start laughing as well at some of my lamer jokes, although he wasn't afflicted with my fits of giggles.

Overall, even though I wasn't too fond of smelling like a bathroom, the effects were quite enjoyable- I'll try other a-nol boosted scents, but just one spray next time..

Sorry if I'm like resurrecting a dead thread hahaha

Review threads are never dead! :)

They're incredibly important in helping everyone with their buying/trading decisions.

Review threads are never dead! :)

They're incredibly important in helping everyone with their buying/trading decisions.

I'll second that! Glad you enjoyed your experimentation, alpha androstenol is good fun! Hope you find it in a scent you like more!

• 4 months later...

This is so fresh smelling but wow it is potent. One spray lasted hours on me. It's such a refreshing scent... Perfect for spring. A pretty fruity/floral.. It almost reminds me of a shampoo I used to use but can't quite remember which one...

• 4 weeks later...

100% agreement with those who say this is a good Spring scent. It reminds me of how a garden smells after a rainfall. I can see myself not liking it as much when it gets really hot (it's slightly sweet, and sweet smells plus being hot sometimes gives me headaches), but it's perfect with cool-but-warming weather.

This was the only sample from my pack that came as an alcohol base. The scent does diffuse MUCH faster; it only lasts a few hours on my dry skin. But it mellows out beautifully. I don't have a peg on it yet from just being around strangers, but I'm dogsitting this weekend and they LOVE ME more than usual. I've been here for hours and all they want to do is sit riiiiiiiight next to me... *sniff*sniff*sniiiiiiiiiffffff*. Ha. Quite a funny response!

• 5 months later...

I wanted to feel one last bit of summer / spring before the fall season stays... I'm wearing this today and I just love how fresh and alive I feel wearing it. I'm not usually an aquatic person but this is so amazing on and the phero in this one the alpha-nol, really makes me feel great...

• 4 weeks later...