Sveet Tooth

Beccah

PUMPKIN ~ Fertility, plenty, abundance, prosperity. Male sexual stimulant.

ALLSPICE ~ Luck, health, prosperity, money.

CINNAMON ~ Male sexual stimulation, passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers.

CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

COCONUT ~ Chastity, protection, purification, receptivity.

SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

AD-SveetTooth_LovePotion.jpg

Oh oh my,this is every bit as delicious as it sounds...a foodies dream scent, have my nose full of all the new releases,of course I will never learn so why keep trying :rofl222: ...but this is standing out! a makes Calii smile scent :lolipop:

HAH...ok took me awhile to make the connection with so many scents on,but those who loved Draucla's Bakery will not be disappointed in this one...eeee cannot wait for Tyvey,Luna etc etc ,someone with a better nose than I, to confirm this :w00t:

OMG I cannot wait I am going pumpkin BONKERSSSS. I was thinking about this month's NRS and since I don't have them yet I ran across the street to the fro yo place and got PUMPKIN YOGURT! I did half pumpkin half caramel apple, marshmallows, cheesecake crumbs and almonds.

I was picturing this pumpkin donut as I ate this for lunch today.

Just trying this now. Wet, I'm smelling all the notes in the description. It really smells delicious!

I'm a little sad, as it is drying, the vanilla and cream and pumpkin are fading to the background and the cinnamon is dominating.

But all in all, pretty good, given that spices often amplify like crazy on me. (sometimes I end up smelling like potpourri or an Indian buffet, but none of that with this one). Also, I'm learning that my skin eats cream.

Right now, this is reminding me of the scents in Danna's Pumpkin Trilogy, particularly Drakula's Bakery. I am a big fan of Mara's donut accord (as I love Invidiana's Toasted Coconut Donut & Cops and Robbers), but I'm not really smelling it right now, nor the cream filling part. Hopefully as it ages the spices might tone down a bit. In the vial I get a wee bit more of the other elements, but not much.

Okay Luna, I've read the description for this a few times, and the only things jumping out at me are:

"Old Black Magic"

And this excerpt: Old ones invading from the dark depths of Outer Space.

I'm sure I'm not even close, and it's probably a scent before my time. I even checked the archives to see if anything popped out at me!

I love these type of challenges, but sadly I'm not very good at them! Not giving up though, I will look some more tomorrow :)

Edited by Mrschrissyrez

Heh, it's okay...I do these things to amuse myself more than anything.

But those things you note are little homages to my love of the macabre. My concept for the description came out of the idea of Frankenstein writing something with all those creepy similies...and he would have kept on going had Drusilla not snapped him out of it! :lol:

easter egg?

Is that like soduku or something? I looked at the picture and saw skulls and the notes don't say egg. Am I supposed to multiply something?

Old Black Magic? Isn't that Frank Sinatra?

"Am I supposed to multiply something?" omg...priceless.

I thought this would be my favorite going in, but it is not. It is insanely wonderful though, like someone has taken a cinnamon-y cake donut and dunked it in milk and then rubbed it on my skin. I don't get a ton of coconut as coconut, per se; it's just a hint that contributes to that cakey vibe. I don't get any pumpkin from this at all. This smells like a creamier Garland and Lace to me with a milder spice element. I think I will love this for the Christmas season!!!

The coconut is not going to be coconut as such, but a coconut oil evocation which creates that "fresh donut" type of scent, you know? When they're still hot from the fryer. Anyone who has smelled the other donut accord-type scents which Mara has brewed knows what I mean.

OK! Now that the spices have mellowed out on this I do indeed get that "fresh donut" smell you are talking about! And it is less "Christmassy". I will have to give this one a trial run on it's own because it has really changed since I put it on but of course I've got everything else on now. This has better potential to me now.

I am glad someone else gets the Garland and Lace comparison.

:lol: ...hee, thought I came back and said,yeah,I get it now that Halo mentioned it,I planned on it...and even quite a bit of Jo Anna's Xmas Candy vibe from the cinnamon...I LUV it! :D