Jump to content
Potion Master

Private Editions for APRIL 2018

Recommended Posts

I kind of want a Bee Happy and an Orchide Vanille...dammit, send help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Latte Peche, Tyvey's Candy, and the Orchide Vanilla pretty please! 

And the Peche has coffee, too. Wow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Adding a request for Lani's Heavenly Lei please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Am I too late to request an itty set??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like a Dominus please.  Please release my bee because I can’t do both : (

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep and a Heavenly Bodies.  I’m a sucker for chai spice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Eve said:

I'd love an itty set if there are any left, and a full bottle of Jenna's Domina Venus ... thank you!!

Mara, I’d like to release my reserve for Jenna’s Domina Venus (a decision I’ll probably regret). Still would like the itty set. Thanks! And, sorry for creating more work for you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow! These all sound outstanding! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG -- Mara is Ruthvah a masculine blend?  Because when I read previously appeared as "Cat's Eye" I can only say PLEASE RESERVE ONE FOR ME!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Black Cat said:

OMG -- Mara is Ruthvah a masculine blend?  Because when I read previously appeared as "Cat's Eye" I can only say PLEASE RESERVE ONE FOR ME!!!

 

I do not find it masculine at all, just deeply musky sexy and not gender specific. Yes, it's Cat's Eye, and it smells pretty amazing.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I reserved one for you Black Cat, just in case.

 

Reserved 2 of Stephanie's Heavenly Bodies for the author of same.

 

Thanks peeps!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty please reserve an itty set for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Potion Master said:

:lol: Why am I not surprised, QG.

 

 

:lol: Dependable sounds like such a stronger word than predictable lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got you Beccah! Thank you for posting the threads for us! :) <3

 

QG, the thing about the GOAT is what sprang to mind. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry about the Orchide Vanilla Kayla! I considered just going with FB of Delectable for the Vanilla & Orchid, but it came down to labels in the end! I've had two babies, my kids are awesome and all that, but I just prefer cats. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

QG, the thing about the GOAT is what sprang to mind. lol

 

Yeah, well that too haha! :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to request  Jenna's Domina Venus and Latte Peche. Also..erm.. if you were to make a bit more or I can request it or wait list, I am solidly down for Orchid Vanille. 

 

"Solidly" another new purchasing term. Lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Sorry about the Orchide Vanilla Kayla! I considered just going with FB of Delectable for the Vanilla & Orchid, but it came down to labels in the end! I've had two babies, my kids are awesome and all that, but I just prefer cats. 

Lol, Eastwood! No worries. Delectable sounds amazing as well. I completely get the baby thing - I have two children as well and love puppies! I'd take a puppy any day over a baby! Although I do adore these baby labels, they are so precious. I love the Laloo label!!!♥

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Potion Master said:

I reserved one for you Black Cat, just in case.

 

 

 

Thank you!!!!!  I'll email for invoice later today, just need to check and see if I will be adding anything to it.

 

OMG a Cat's Eye reboot!!!!   Happy birthday to me.  :jumpforjoy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5.4.2018 at 1:22 AM, Potion Master said:

NINE wonderful PE's this month!

 

10 Itty Sets available - $10.00 each

(Lainey, Luna, SeaJam, Halo, WolfDreaming, WildVixen, SnD, Eve, Bella, Beccah)

 

AD-PE-Bernice-PtgeonPotion.jpg

Bernice's Pigeon Potion

Bernice is a customer at the shop, Pigeons are her totem animal and she has a tattoo of one on her wrist! She asked, "Does it sound silly if I ask you to make a sexy pigeon potion?" Not at all! Pigeon was an oft used term to describe a beautiful woman, and Bernice is a hot chick indeed! (I think I have a girl crush on her). We crafted for her something deep and soulful, like her big beautiful brown eyes that a person could just get lost in...ahem...where was I? Oh yes, deep and soulful, but with a fresh spark. I mixed Tunisian Amber, Sandalwood, and White Musk with Tobacco Absolute and a drop of Egyptian Red Rose Attar, then added a splash of freshly cut green rose stem on top to provide the spark of freshness on top.

1 bottle available

(Hildy?

 

 

 

 

Yes, please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Potion Master said:

Got you Beccah! Thank you for posting the threads for us! :) <3

 

 

 

No problem, thanks so much. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sigh.  Could I also get Lani's Heavenly Lei?  I am a sucker for ozone and sea weed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Potion Master said:

You got it, Honey, thank you!

Thank you.

 

I am paid tomorrow, and I have som other goodies I want too. so how do we do this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Hildegerd said:

Thank you.

 

I am paid tomorrow, and I have som other goodies I want too. so how do we do this?

 

Hildy, when you are ready, send John an email with your list of everything you'd like to buy and he will put it all on one PayPal invoice for you and email it to you.

 

Email us at CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com or LovePotionPerfume-Store@yahoo.com

 

Thanks! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

 

Hildy, when you are ready, send John an email with your list of everything you'd like to buy and he will put it all on one PayPal invoice for you and email it to you.

 

Email us at CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com or LovePotionPerfume-Store@yahoo.com

 

Thanks! :)

Ok, I will. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Potion Master said:

 

Hildy, when you are ready, send John an email with your list of everything you'd like to buy and he will put it all on one PayPal invoice for you and email it to you.

 

Or keep sending him new emails every time you think of something else you'd like to add...no? Just me? Oops. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lainey said:

 

Or keep sending him new emails every time you think of something else you'd like to add...no? Just me? Oops. :P

John seems like a patient and chipper fellow, but one of the last 50 or so people I want to piss off! Lainey, I'm sure we all send him the "And another thing!" emails from time to time. 

 

When's Johns birthday? We should have a Dear John thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We should! He seemed to take it all patiently and good-naturedly. Plus if he is the brains behind a scent, I am pretty much guaranteed to like it (green pretty smelling things are my jam).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lainey said:

We should! He seemed to take it all patiently and good-naturedly. Plus if he is the brains behind a scent, I am pretty much guaranteed to like it (green pretty smelling things are my jam).

Yes he does. I know I've sent a few "can you please add this" emails. I also ordered a FB of Lumine d'terra because I saw he requested that scent :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, oceanjewel said:

Yes he does. I know I've sent a few "can you please add this" emails. I also ordered a FB of Lumine d'terra because I saw he requested that scent :)

 

Ooooh....I need to go check out those notes.

 

Right now I think I'm REALLY gonna like Delectable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am also Lumine D'Terra curious! Neroli and Amber and Vetiver? I'm in. But I'm afraid of the cedar, so waiting on the trial. I get that it's prob more for my man but I am not fond of what he does to cedar and it would prob smell better on me, so I'll try it on both of us. Year One was so amazing on me, and then I went and bought it for him, and it's just not as good on him because of the cedar: It just seems weird to ask for it back as I surely have at least 6X the scents he has. Maybe I'll wear it tonight and see how it goes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What!? Vetiver! I was just looking for scents that have vetiver to see if that is what I'm madly in love with in Marsha Mellow. 

 

Okay. I am looking at the notes of Lumine d'Terra right now. I am a bit afraid of the patchouli. I know I like all the ingredients other than that separately, but I am not sure how they're going to play together. I am quite interested to find out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to place my order this weekend when I make up my mind what I am doing with the new releases.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lainey said:

What!? Vetiver! I was just looking for scents that have vetiver to see if that is what I'm madly in love with in Marsha Mellow. 

 

Okay. I am looking at the notes of Lumine d'Terra right now. I am a bit afraid of the patchouli. I know I like all the ingredients other than that separately, but I am not sure how they're going to play together. I am quite interested to find out!

I'm not a fan of patchouli by itself either, but Mara blends everything so well that I've only found one where it was too strong for me and that is LP: Red.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Lainey said:

What!? Vetiver! I was just looking for scents that have vetiver to see if that is what I'm madly in love with in Marsha Mellow. 

 

I would've never guessed in a million years that something that sounds like "marshmallow" would have Vetiver in it! That Mara is a tricky one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's the base note or...I don't know my perfume terms, lol. But the note that makes the scent last. And if it's what I think it is, I really like it. Somehow it reminds me of both leather and cocoa butter. Which probably doesn't make sense, but here we are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lainey said:

I think it's the base note or...I don't know my perfume terms, lol. But the note that makes the scent last. And if it's what I think it is, I really like it. Somehow it reminds me of both leather and cocoa butter. Which probably doesn't make sense, but here we are.

I get that, it's dark and heavy and substantial like leather, also thick and creamy like cocoa butter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×