Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

Just got my shipping notice!  *does happy dance* :thank-you: (My Snoopy is gone so I'll use the Thank You)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg, I had to fix my notification settings again. Thought I already had, but I kept getting email updates from this topic which is highly disappointing, even if you haven't placed an order. Like, what? I'm getting a package....awww! :lol:

On 4/11/2018 at 3:54 PM, SugarKitten said:

^_^ Mine has shipped (am I doing this right?) Anyway, I'm EXCIIIIITED!!!! 

Mine has arrived! Can't wait to try them! 

I got my notice Saturday, but they arrived todayyyyyy!   I've sniffed everything, but am going to let them all sit a couple of days before trying.  I'm generally not a 'springy flora' scent type of person, but I just had to get the sampler, and the itty sets, if for no reason other than to continue to educate my nose! 

On 4/14/2018 at 3:34 PM, SugarKitten said:

Mine has arrived! Can't wait to try them! 

Mine came a day early, too! Anyone with itty sets should try Erin's Peche first or miss out forever!!!

14 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Mine came a day early, too! Anyone with itty sets should try Erin's Peche first or miss out forever!!!

Thats how I feel about Tyvey’s Hollywood Candy but I snagged the last bottle last night so I can’t give fair warning like you did.

3 hours ago, halo0073 said:

Thats how I feel about Tyvey’s Hollywood Candy but I snagged the last bottle last night so I can’t give fair warning like you did.

I was confused last night, thinking that I couldn't smell one or several notes in THC (yes, I know, that's funny since you're clearly addicted to it,) because I couldn't get anything. And my man was in bed, half asleep, and mumbled something like "mmmm, fun dip sugar," so I knew he could smell it, but it turns out I have a cold. Terrible timing. Might as well phero bomb the world with something I get zero selfies from, good day to note results.

24 minutes ago, Lainey said:

Me neither but I figure I've got at least another week! :(

Oh, that's right, I forgot you live in Canada. It will go by quickly and you'll have the box in your hands before you know it. 

I am a stranger to many things, but receiving packages is not one of them. But LP has me acting in new and bizarre ways! I am currently expecting zero perfume packages, maybe one warmth/Viking attire motivated clothing item off of eBay. I was in the shower, with very little time to get ready, and I heard my dog barking. I didn't turn off the water, or grab a towel, I just ran naked into the living room where I could see the video monitor for my security camera. It was the mailman!!! Dripping wet, I grabbed a robe and ran onto the porch and yelled "do you need me to sign for something??!!" 

He didn't, he'd just dropped some junk mail on my porch. And I ran outside, dripping wet and yelling, in a robe, with the shower still running. And just to be clear, I'm expecting ZERO packages.

4 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

I am a stranger to many things, but receiving packages is not one of them. But LP has me acting in new and bizarre ways! I am currently expecting zero perfume packages, maybe one warmth/Viking attire motivated clothing item off of eBay. I was in the shower, with very little time to get ready, and I heard my dog barking. I didn't turn off the water, or grab a towel, I just ran naked into the living room where I could see the video monitor for my security camera. It was the mailman!!! Dripping wet, I grabbed a robe and ran onto the porch and yelled "do you need me to sign for something??!!" 

He didn't, he'd just dropped some junk mail on my porch. And I ran outside, dripping wet and yelling, in a robe, with the shower still running. And just to be clear, I'm expecting ZERO packages.

:lol2:

My order had not even been dispatched when I placed another ... this time for Pherotines!  I missed the first rush for these ... so excited :hellokitty1:

On 18/04/2018 at 4:59 PM, Kayla said:

Oh, that's right, I forgot you live in Canada. It will go by quickly and you'll have the box in your hands before you know it. 

Yes, I just have to be patient. *sits on hands*

Last I heard it was in LA. I'm always like, "you're going the wrong way," when I see that, lol.

18 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

:rofl222:  I relate to this so hard! LOL! 

I, too, have been known to jump out of a still-running shower to answer the doorbell in case it's the mail person. I have also answered the door in only a towel (I have the worst luck finding a decent robe). Nothing gets between me and my mail packages! lol

2 hours ago, Lainey said:

Yes, I just have to be patient. *sits on hands*

Last I heard it was in LA. I'm always like, "you're going the wrong way," when I see that, lol.

That happened with my package from you, it also went through LA. I was like, Dammit! It passed me!

2 hours ago, Lainey said:

:rofl222:  I relate to this so hard! LOL! 

I, too, have been known to jump out of a still-running shower to answer the doorbell in case it's the mail person. I have also answered the door in only a towel (I have the worst luck finding a decent robe). Nothing gets between me and my mail packages! lol

For Halloween this past year, we were Walter and the Dude from the Big Lubowski, and my man got a beige robe from Walmart for his costume. I now have 3 variants of same fluffy robe for myself and one for my son, I keep buying them online and they're like $10. They're really cozy BUT you can't fall asleep in one because they're basically made of plastic and don't breathe. The fabric is super soft and plush and somehow doesn't absorb water? It's very odd. 

Edited by Eastwood22
Siri was incorrect

8 hours ago, Lainey said:

I WANT a robe that absorbs water. But...I am not as thin as I'd like to be, and that's putting it mildly. Seriously robes are almost impossible to find in my size.

You must have a very specific style of robe that you want if you can't find it in your size. My daughter's robe is really nice, I got her a very nice one and of course had it monogrammed. It's not uncommon for us to arrive places with her looking as if she was chauffeured via Lincoln Town Car and I had to spare change for bus fare.

Robes are funny. What I oftentimes think I want to wear and what I actually reach for is different. I have these Walmart robes in 3 different sizes, because the color/length combos weren't available in M, so I also have a small and a large. I also have a $1000 full length TSE cashmere robe that I got off of ebay years ago for $100 because it had a coffee stain on the pocket and the seller didn't bother to try to remove it. (Gone in one wash.) I have others but I'm fairly committed to these plush plastic ones!

5 hours ago, Lainey said:

I want a terry one in my size that's longer than to my knees. you would be AMAZED how difficult that is to find!

Have you tried googling "terry spa robe"? Might be able to find what you're looking for that way, especially if its from a place that makes them for day spas.

Just got home from vacation with my Mom and sister to an LP package waiting for me. Trying not to slather everything at once :)

Edited by oceanjewel

@Kayla  All of them!

36 minutes ago, oceanjewel said:

Have you tried googling "terry spa robe"? Might be able to find what you're looking for that way, especially if its from a place that makes them for day spas.

Oooh, no, I haven't tried that. That's a good idea!

17 hours ago, Lainey said:

I want a terry one in my size that's longer than to my knees. you would be AMAZED how difficult that is to find!

Lainey, I have this robe: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073WKLND2/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1 

Some of the reviews said it shrunk when they put it in the dryer, some of the reviewers said it didn't, or not much.  It may depend on the color, I don't know.  At first I hung it to dry, but that ship sailed pretty fast.  I now toss it in the dryer. It originally touched my toes, it is now still to bottom of my ankles - below the ankle bone, but doesn't  touch my feet.  I LOVE it!  It is the velour type terry.  Some reviewers remarked it ran small, others said it was because of the inset type sleeve instead of raglan.  I have it in large, but could probably wear it in small or medium. don't know because its the only one I've had, although it is tempting to get another :)  (mine was a gift)  For size reference, I'm 5'6"  and wear a US size 4 mostly, but sometimes a 6.

To keep on topic, I got another delivery yesterday. and even though I was  happy it arrived, I knew it was 'just' backup bottles for my emergency stash and actually let the box set unopened for a few hours because I was working in my garden.  First time I've not torn into one asap!

Oh, yeah, I remember looking at that one! Were we discussing robes on another thread somewhere? None of those would fit me (I'm plus-sized) but I did find this one: https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00CH5TQM4/?coliid=I3BRFFQ7SMU936&colid=13MJOQEFP2K5C&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it&th=1&psc=1

The price is insane, though (but that's Canada for you). But everyone says it runs really big so it might be good for my ego, lol--I could maybe order a size smaller than I normally would. I put it on my wishlist so maybe I'll ask for it for Christmas. Currently I have an okay-ish robe from Torrid. It's shorter than I would like, though, and it's gray and I don't really like that. The ones I linked have so many colour options! How would I ever choose? lol

It's arrived, IT'S arrived, IT'S ARRIVED !  I went zooming down the stairs so quickly on my backside and still in my pajamas to pick it up!  Right, now to open :-)

51 minutes ago, Wolf Dreaming said:

It's arrived, IT'S arrived, IT'S ARRIVED !  I went zooming down the stairs so quickly on my backside and still in my pajamas to pick it up!  Right, now to open :-)

Be careful! :lol:

14 minutes ago, oceanjewel said:

Be careful! :lol:

Thanks OceanJewel; I think that I am getting a bit more daring and taking a few more risks as my leg starts to feel better.  My friend also keeps on warning me not to push it quite yet; I am just so excited to be moving around a bit more :-)