Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, it's kind of strange. Of course it goes the wrong way at first (to LA). Then it seems like once it gets to Canada it has to be processed like 500 times through a billion different facilities before it actually gets to me. And then last time they claimed it had the wrong address. It did not have the wrong address. Canada Post is just...not the most efficient, let's say.

We have free healthcare though! (Sometimes I have to remind myself why I like living here). 

I’ve got a mini Love Potion franchise arriving Saturday. 

Somewhat of a Newb here, I have tendency to get a bit obsessive when I like something. After trying 3 different sample packs (+ free samples), I had a lot of favorites. 

I put together an impressive order on Friday, but kept finding something else too. John/Mara probably think I’m a nut. FIVE individual orders from Friday through Monday (takes a bow). I gotta sign for it before I can wheelbarrow that package in! 

Saturday!  I canceled my planned trip into San Francisco because I didn’t want to miss the postman?

1 hour ago, melisse said:

I’ve got a mini Love Potion franchise arriving Saturday. 

Somewhat of a Newb here, I have tendency to get a bit obsessive when I like something. After trying 3 different sample packs (+ free samples), I had a lot of favorites. 

I put together an impressive order on Friday, but kept finding something else too. John/Mara probably think I’m a nut. FIVE individual orders from Friday through Monday (takes a bow). I gotta sign for it before I can wheelbarrow that package in! 

Saturday!  I canceled my planned trip into San Francisco because I didn’t want to miss the postman?

No more of a nut than the rest of us :lol:

Whoo!  Got my notification!!  My bride has no idea the goodies that await her.  ?

It's shipped! I just checked my mail for something unrelated and saw the notification. I'm so excited! ^_____^

Edited by SugarKitten

I'd have posted sooner, but I didn't know they arrived until this morning! So quickly! Wow! The packaging is super cute! 

Edited by SugarKitten

On 27/04/2018 at 5:06 PM, oceanjewel said:

My threebies are on their way! :D

Mine arrived today! :D  I looooooooooove the Egg! Not so sold on Breakfast in Bed. Vivid Violet is okay I guess.

But OMG the Egg!!!

On 4/25/2018 at 6:38 PM, melisse said:

Nothing nutty to see here! I'd say that you made the right choice Saturday.

Welcome to the world of "Is travel shock a real thing?" it is. My man likes to say "they can't possibly be shocked to have arrived here, surely this can't be all that surprising for them, so many of their friends are already here."

Edited by Eastwood22

So, I almost cried today because I was out with my daughters and came home to see a sticky note from the post office saying I had missed the LPMP box I needed to sign for.  Then, I saw the mail truck coming down the street  (they pass by our house then do a loop and come by again to finish the route) and ran to flag down our mailman. He's lucky I didn't jump in front of the truck to stop him, lol!  Needless to say,  I am in heaven right now because I ordered some new scents and have already tried two of them. Travel shock be damned!  I smell extra sweet with Candy House and Animal Crackers - one one each hand, yum!

My Popularity Potion just came in, can't wait to try it. I also got Sunshine of your Love, Lilela and Rainbow Mango. 

1 hour ago, SugarKitten said:

My Popularity Potion just came in, can't wait to try it. I also got Sunshine of your Love, Lilela and Rainbow Mango. 

OMG - was that the very same last bottle that I put in my cart 3 times, but edited it out each time I finalized? I came back for it later that same day - seriously this time - and it was gone?... snooze ya lose, right? So I got another Phertine-sized one until the restock. 

ETA - You seem to like similar frangrances as me, too!

12 hours ago, halo0073 said:

Omg those are beautiful!!! I want them. Pretty sure I won’t use them though. Lol. But I still want them.

Ive been using them to put the pherotine-size trials in. I figure they’ll also be nice for mixing small amounts of, say, Lady MacBeth and Sexology (mmmm!)

Edited by melisse
Added thought

11 minutes ago, melisse said:

OMG - was that the very same last bottle that I put in my cart 3 times, but edited it out each time I finalized? I came back for it later that same day - seriously this time - and it was gone?... snooze ya lose, right? So I got another Phertine-sized one until the restock. 

Ah, no. I only got a pherotine sized one, myself, lol. May I ask how you mix? 

1 minute ago, SugarKitten said:

Ah, no. I only got a pherotine sized one, myself, lol. May I ask how you mix? 

Oh! I had my eye on the FB with the Star on the front. Seriously , as soon as I put it back, it couldn’t be found 2 hours later when my 2nd thoughts decided I really really want it. I have a phertine sized Popularity, and I like how I feel with it. Funny how, if you pay attention, you can feel you brain waves change with approx 3 deliberate whiffs. Confidence and feeling like my stage awaits! Not sure if others see me that way, but whatever. This is mostly for me! La Fem Mystere gives me a really nice feeling too.

i don’t really have a technique for mixing, i look to this group for info like that. For my little 5ml bottle I put 3ml of Lady MacBeth and 2ml of Sexology. I guess that puts it close to the recommended strength. 

I may need to get another Lady McBeth. I’m finding that the dark musky scents usually give me headache. But LMcB doesn’t! How can anyone resist a perfume with a label featuring the Lady holding a dagger?

Im collecting a small bag of wonderful fragrances that smell fabulous, until the next second where I get punched with a headache. Luxurious (I was so sad about this one, it was my very first LPMP love, I didn’t realize my sensitivity until after I FBed it), Devilish Thoughts (also FB), Always a Lady (FB from a Threebie), Laloo and Sugared Honeycomb (I am now appreciating the need to buy trial sizes first).

Edited by melisse
Added thought

44 minutes ago, melisse said:

Oh! I had my eye on the FB with the Star on the front. Seriously , as soon as I put it back, it couldn’t be found 2 hours later when my 2nd thoughts decided I really really want it. I have a phertine sized Popularity, and I like how I feel with it. Funny how, if you pay attention, you can feel you brain waves change with approx 3 deliberate whiffs. Confidence and feeling like my stage awaits! Not sure if others see me that way, but whatever. This is mostly for me! La Fem Mystere gives me a really nice feeling too.

i don’t really have a technique for mixing, i look to this group for info like that. For my little 5ml bottle I put 3ml of Lady MacBeth and 2ml of Sexology. I guess that puts it close to the recommended strength. 

Ah, it's amazing how quickly these products disappear! 

I love how I feel wearing LFM, and I'm going to try pop tomorrow (maybe with LFM). I only ask because I asked elsewhere on the forum earlier this week, but you've spoken about it recently. Tho, my question was about mixing with spray bottles. I'm sure someone more experienced will see it at some point. But I guess it'll be pretty different. I just don't want to ruin the 'mones (not sure if it's possible to do, but I've read that some can't be mixed with alcohol, I think? maybe it was oil). Thanks for your response, though. I do have some roller bottles I might be able to do that with once I empty them of their current contents. They're tiny, so I might try using half of what you've done, for starters. 

37 minutes ago, melisse said:

I may need to get another Lady McBeth. I’m finding that the dark musky scents usually give me headache. But LMcB doesn’t! How can anyone resist a perfume with a label featuring the Lady holding a dagger?

Im collecting a small bag of wonderful fragrances that smell fabulous, until the next second where I get punched with a headache. Luxurious (I was so sad about this one, it was my very first LPMP love, I didn’t realize my sensitivity until after I FBed it), Devilish Thoughts (also FB), Always a Lady (FB from a Threebie), Laloo and Sugared Honeycomb (I am now appreciating the need to buy trial sizes first).

Ah, it's unfortunate you've had that experience with Luxurious, I have yet to try it, I think. I guess we had different methods of buying, lol. I can't wait until I get my first FB. What I like about the TV's though, is that I can experiment with each a few times before making a final decision either way, and I love that certain phero blends are in a variety of scents, so if I liked it in one, but not the other, I'll be sure to remember which. I still have to finish trying all of my testers, first, though (I think I've only tried fewer than half of my pherotine set, so far). 

31 minutes ago, melisse said:

You can always set up a trade page for scents that don't work for you.  

And a roller of Open Arms as well as an UN Open Windows. My plan was to mix the UN 1000mcg with the Open Arms 333mcg together, then replace back into their two roller bottles - voila! Two bottles of 666(?) strength Open Windows but with half the amount of scent! Midway between an UN  and a regular Open Arms.

i guess my very favorites come down to the simplest self-effects kinds like Open Windows and Balm Balm. 

Edited by melisse
To correct math

I just got my shipping notice for the new release trials! Did anyone else get their notice yet?