WAX MELTS!!!!

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sad to find my Aromastone is unable to put enough heat out for the NEW melts... I tried one today, and I barely got it to melt ;) Iz ok, means I get to purchase a candle-tart-melter!

AND btw, Miz M - thank you SO much for popping a lovely Rose Cookie in for me... I only noticed today when I opened all the melts. You so sweet!

Burning Kentucky Rusky right now...YE GODS AND LITTLE FISHES DIS IZ TEH MAN SEXAH. *purr* I swear I must have loved a man who smelled of bourbon and leather in another life...that combination never fails to seduce me.

Burning Kentucky Rusky right now...YE GODS AND LITTLE FISHES DIS IZ TEH MAN SEXAH. *purr* I swear I must have loved a man who smelled of bourbon and leather in another life...that combination never fails to seduce me.
Bourbon and Leather is like Dobros and Blues: Drop dead sexy! You have convinced me that I need some of these in my next order, Lady...thanks! Heeee! :banana058::banana058::OU1D43~112:

*psst*

AD-CompromisingPositions.jpg

OMG!! Am I stll in a Coma? Well it felt like a condition!

Would it be overkill if I burnt more than one wax melt at a time? Reason I ask is because my electric warmer has a huge dish and it looks so small in there. I thought it was going to be smaller- it's like a cereal bowl.

Would it be overkill if I burnt more than one wax melt at a time?

well...I guess that would depend on how many body parts you want to ...compromise :lol:

Would it be overkill if I burnt more than one wax melt at a time? Reason I ask is because my electric warmer has a huge dish and it looks so small in there. I thought it was going to be smaller- it's like a cereal bowl.

I wouldn't do more than one phero enhanced melt at a time. They're quite strong, might be headache inducing.

I wouldn't do more than one phero enhanced melt at a time. They're quite strong, might be headache inducing.

I'm so glad I brought the wax tarts to the office- everyone is in good spirits and stopping by the nice smelling spot. These are awesome! It's been going since 9am and it still smells good!

so excited, I just placed my first order for the tarts. Can't wait (even more than usual) for my happy package!

Woo-HOO, halo!!! You're gonna love 'em. Are you going to go ahead and use pheroed ones around your kids, or are you going with the unpheroed? I use both. Gods, they're ALL lovely!

Have been using Un with Teddy BB and Rose Cookies with BB in my office. These are the original melts. I pinch off a little bit and drop in the warmer. Everyone loves how my office smells and as a plus, other people from work have been reaching out to me so I haven't been so isolated and lonely. I think that everyone is happier for it!

Woo-HOO, halo!!! You're gonna love 'em. Are you going to go ahead and use pheroed ones around your kids, or are you going with the unpheroed? I use both. Gods, they're ALL lovely!

I think i might try the Heart and Soul, Tresured Hearts, G2 around them in small doses, just break a small piece off and give it a try. The A-nol is just for me. I have been messing with pheros for 2 years now and I am pretty careful, but there have been many times I have had my kids around me while wearing them, so I am not too terribly worried at this point.

My latest OMGLOVETHIS! is Lusty Chocolate Rose...it reminds me somewhat of Classic Seduction (I think because the tonka has a sort of musky smell). It's also like Rose Cookies but with much more Vavoom!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I brought a few of the tarts I'd ordered to Quince, specifically I thought he'd like The Green Man because green scents are his favorite. I put it in the burner, placed it in the living room and while he was off working it began to smell very piney in there (I was sitting outside on the deck). He came out at one point, took a deep breath, then stepped inside and did the same thing.

"Near enough to outside, I'd say," was his pronoucement, so that means he approves.

But he's not allowed to use Man Cave until I come up for the Weekend of Birthday Debauchery. :lol:

I am loving the scent of zippety doo dah but it doesn't seem to have much throw. Odd because all of the others I have burned have tons. Anybody else having the same problem?

I have noticed that a few of them have less throw than others too, and here's the remedy I discovered: Turn a fan on somewhere in the room. Not turned toward the lit candle exactly, but just getting air moving in the room seems to solve this issue quite splendidly!

I have noticed that a few of them have less throw than others too, and here's the remedy I discovered: Turn a fan on somewhere in the room. Not turned toward the lit candle exactly, but just getting air moving in the room seems to solve this issue quite splendidly!

Ok thanks, thought i was nuts. Well i am a little but that's beside the point. I don't have a fan except in my bedroom on the ceiling. Maybe I will burn it in there.

Oooh! Chiming in on the fans! I always lecture people to not burn candles with fans on, but I have ceiling and floor fans going all summer and my tealight warmers deal with it fine. These melts are ROCKIN' with my fans! They are throwing like crazy all over the house. LOVELOVELOVE. And I just used a Lusty Chocolate Rose melt...Oh. My. GAAAAAAAWWWWWD!!!!! This is one of my absolute faves of the bunch. Right alongside Garland, with or without Lace. And Rose Cookies is darned close...

Also, I used my Spa Mint with Tranquility the other day, and that was lovely. I NEEDED it! Yeah!

Edited by ElizabethOSP

• 4 months later...

Melted the spa wax melt yesterday night and can still smell it this morning!! :):):) LOVELY :):):)

I took the first of my 2 wax melts (sugared resins & sugared F&M) and cut a piece off it (my warmer doesn't have a very big bowl) when I got it a couple months ago. Granted I don't burn it but every so often but it is still going strong with no more added to it! LUUURRRVVE it!

There was a pretty serious flood at my friends flat. They are away for holiday, so I'm there to help out! Water up to ankle, every thing on the floor are pretty much ruined. Wooden floorboards cracked and carpets soaked in dirty water due to a blockage in the drainage system. So the flat now stinks of toilet... LOVELY. So i decided to burn the Spa wax melt with tranquility.... OOO... My sisters and I felt sleepy after 30 mins of burning the melt! And the stank was "gone" in a few hours! :) Going to burn more today!!! yehhhh baby! XD

• 9 months later...

Tested out my wax melt this evening. Randomly picked out LP O. I'm not familiar with LP O but this smells quite different from the perfume but I am not complaining as it smells great too! Had the burner placed in my loving room which is about 30sqm and moved it to my bedroom as my son said that he wanted the vanilla candle as he couldn't smell (much) of the wax melt.

Edited - 45 minutes later, I can smell it outside my bedroom.

Edited by JOC

• 2 weeks later...

My hub likes the LP O wax melt! I don't usually use such things at home and yesterday, he commented that the LP O wax melt smells good but he still doesn't understand why I'm wearing LPs.

Edited by JOC

I hope the cooler weather stays awhile! (Someone told me it's supposed to be back up to the 90's by tomorrow! Ack!) But yes, I did the big wax purchase this week to celebrate the colder weather and will start making a new round of wax melts in a few days. :)

My hub likes the LP O wax melt! I don't usually use such things at home and yesterday, he commented that the LP O wax melt smells good but he still doesn't understand why I'm wearing LPs.

My SO perceives them to be more appropriate for "functional" fragrances, i.e. body lotion/soap/candles, he doesn't like foody scents as "fine" fragrance.

I hope the cooler weather stays awhile! (Someone told me it's supposed to be back up to the 90's by tomorrow! Ack!) But yes, I did the big wax purchase this week to celebrate the colder weather and will start making a new round of wax melts in a few days. :)

Yay!

My SO perceives them to be more appropriate for "functional" fragrances, i.e. body lotion/soap/candles, he doesn't like foody scents as "fine" fragrance.

Yay!

He finds LP scents one dimensiona, whether it's foody, fruity or floral scents!! He hasn't worn the scents I bought for him but he did use the bottle of UN SWS. I'm not sure if he will wear any of the new ones I purchased during the summer sale