Pherotine 2022 Releases!!

12 hours ago, citrine said:

Ružina prašina WOW is definitely in my language!!!! And it means Rose Dust! So cool to see someting in my language!

:D Glad that made you happy! :D

Your guesses are excellent this month!!!!

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@luna65 All I can say is I hope  like it, because BI is my go to.  Blatant Invitation is my nighttime phero, whereas Charisma/Popularity Potion is my social bff. …. Staring me right in the face huh? 

26 minutes ago, luna65 said:

But when you read the description you'll probably say, "Ohhhh!" :lol:

There's one thing about it which is literally staring you in the face.

You can't say that! Now I can't stop thinking about it...

Is it a Pirates of the Caribbean reference? Black amber, teakwood, and dark rum?  Maybe too literal. 😄

19 minutes ago, hedgehog said:

Well you did say it was staring us in the face... 😁

LOL true - just not THAT particular cultural reference.

Hmmm...maybe Let It Shine is mango scented?

And thinking about Rooted...Obvious thought is root scents like ginger. But isn’t there a hoodoo/voodoo tradition of creating root work to keep a romantic partner “rooted” to you using various plants. No idea what those plants are and it’s just something I vaguely remember reading about...🤔...so, I am probably wrong! 🙂

I saw Argent and Baby Blue and immediately thought this would be music-themed. So, I thought Luna’s fragrance was a play on “Claire de Lune” and Bach’s “Toccata and Fugue”. Not that I know what that smells like! 🤷‍♀️

At least there’s some returning scents so it’s not toooooo overwhelming. 😊

2 hours ago, luna65 said:

Close...but no. 😉

Ooooh, so this might be juicy / fruity ? If I'm allowed to ask that, lol. I'm very curious about this one too, because Topper is one of my top 3 ( no pun intended, ha ) fave pheros, & I've never gotten a chance to try one scented. I'm not usually into unisex scents, but if this is on the fruity side, it's most definitely getting added to my list !

Yes, but that's all I'm going to elaborate. 😉

1 hour ago, SirenSong said:

I saw Argent and Baby Blue and immediately thought this would be music-themed. So, I thought Luna’s fragrance was a play on “Claire de Lune” and Bach’s “Toccata and Fugue”. Not that I know what that smells like! 🤷‍♀️

At least there’s some returning scents so it’s not toooooo overwhelming. 😊

There's no specific music-themed choices.  Argent = silver and Baby Blue refers to the ingredients.  Figue de Lune is sort of a play on words, as it is "Luna's Fig" since I came up the idea.

More guessing because I cannot resist:
Domina Vere: "spring mistress"? A melange of springtime florals, maybe it's airy and a little refreshing with the Hedione? The picture is giving me NO clues here, haha.

Very intrigued by Earthly Pleasures and Lily on TV, especially since those are both with pheros I like. No idea on those based on the names and labels...

2 hours ago, luna65 said:

Yes, but that's all I'm going to elaborate. 😉

There's no specific music-themed choices.  Argent = silver and Baby Blue refers to the ingredients.  Figue de Lune is sort of a play on words, as it is "Luna's Fig" since I came up the idea.

We googled Argent because when I asked my husband what it meant, he said "I know it's a band name."  😄 Ooh...what's silver smell like?  White florals?

So, Kanina means "rabbit" in Filipino.  The scent with Cuddle Bunny in it of course.  No clues there!  Unless it's like Egg, marshmallowy and cuddley, like a marshmallow Easter bunny?

I apologize if someone has already mentioned these.  I can't stop Googling now.

Yazmina - jasmine?

Carica - papaya?

And, finally!!!  I get to smell Allumette!!!  And a violet TMI???  I love violet!

I'm excited about Snoozle!!!

And maybe I won't miss out on Leibchen now!

I just can't wait for the notes!!!!  :cat690:

Argh....I work from home now and hardly ever leave the house.  Pheros are fun to try out on strangers and people other than family.  I'll be concentrating on the ones that give me selfies.  

Again I say ...  Snoozle!  😆  I just like that name!

Wisdom- At first I thought “Gandalf” but it’s not him. Or not Sir Ian McKellen anyway. Then I thought Norse something or another, still no clue as to what fragrance would fit an old(er) Norse man who was wise, or Gandalf for that matter, so I moved on.

Azul - Well it means blue, and Azul is also a board game we play.  Colored tiles form stars. I’m leaning toward an aquatic fragrance. 

Ruzina Prasina - if the literal translation is rose dust, it could be a powdery rose with heliotrope.

I believe the Cream Mother is a play on “Queen Mother.”

Lily on TV? Stargazer Lilies? Or something like Prisma?

Citrus Sun must be a result of this project by @Snoopyace

Edited by Eastwood22

@Eastwood22 I noticed the Elizabethan collar, but I’ve been so focused on a couple of the others that I kept skipping right past it.  Good catch!  Also the Stargazer Lily.  I can’t award stars but I’m pretty sure you deserve one! 

Edited by Eve

Okay, back to Wisdom: 

Dill is thought to give wisdom, so perhaps Wisdom is a herbal fragrance.   Dill paired with something a little spicy like bergamot or dianthus, and fennel or licorice. 

Edited by Eve

12 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Is the Domina Vere related to .....

No.

9 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

I believe the Cream Mother is a play on “Queen Mother.”

Lily on TV? Stargazer Lilies? Or something like Prisma?

Citrus Sun must be a result of this project by @Snoopyace

Again, I'm giving you a :star: without further context. 

18 hours ago, luna65 said:

Close...but no. 😉

😁 Close, but no cigar. Maybe a tropical fruity scent, coconut, papaya, banana 🍌...maybe with saffron? But probably not jackfruit!

12 hours ago, SirenSong said:

So, Kanina means "rabbit" in Filipino.  The scent with Cuddle Bunny in it of course.  No clues there!  Unless it's like Egg, marshmallowy and cuddley, like a marshmallow Easter bunny?

Interesting! I love the scent idea, so perfect for Cuddle Bunny! 

Goddess really could be anything. What does a Goddess smell like? Something beautiful, I’m sure. Maybe a warm, lingering scent...maybe a tea scent? 

See, you can tell Bella is OG LPMP. :thumbup:

Not that I'm saying she's exactly right...but remember when I said it was literally staring you in the face?

:lol:

Domina Vere means "Lady of Spring" in Latin.

Kanina Kanina means Bunny Rabbit in Icelandic.

Imzadi is indeed a Trek ref, but I was more going for the sound of the name...it's a Pashazade variant.

What are other synonyms for the word Wisdom?

Lily on TV....was a little joke for you guys because many of you break things down to initials when you talk about the perfumes (and it often confuses me!) Think LoTV, what might you mean by that?

Very good guesses this month you guys! :D Love it!!! ❤️ 

19 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

Lily on TV....was a little joke for you guys because many of you break things down to initials when you talk about the perfumes (and it often confuses me!) Think LoTV, what might you mean by that?

20 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

Think LoTV, what might you mean by that?

Lily of the Valley?

46 minutes ago, Bella15 said:

If Black Pearl is a combo of LP Black and ATO Pearls, I’ll just die

:vampire:

She did it right there, A Treasure Of Pearls

2 minutes ago, luna65 said:

LOL true, I think we did it for that particular collection from the day it was released. :D

Before my time! I may have a sniffle but I try to not get attached to the unattainable! I cannot wait for the notes on all of these! 

I don’t have guesses for Pax but I hope it’s like Feather in the Wind, I really dig that one, but there’s never been a B2.2 that I don’t adore.

For Wisdom, @eve got the sage, I’m thinking mahogany (bookshelves) and perhaps palo santo or teakwood might follow that guy around. 

Because I am 2 sprays away from finishing my Prisma with Audacious, I’m hoping Bubblegum Bettie will work for me. I’m guessing it’s a berry or cherry (smoothie?) type scent with a burst of citrus? Pink and sugary. I’m not normally a pink scent gal, so I am hoping it has some cream.