Pherotine 2022 Releases!!

Welcome to our largest Pherotine Collection in History!

A new fragrance for every single pheromone blend we carry!

Note: It will take about a week until these are up and orderable, as the programming will take a few days and we are just getting to the end of the bottling and labeling process, so, appreciation for your patience! ❤️ In the meantime, have fun guessing the notes! :D

FOR WOMEN...

AD-Argent.jpg

Argent w/ Cougar (Spray)

AD-BabyBlue.jpg

Baby Blue w/ Open Windows

AD-BeachyPeach.jpg

Beachy Peach w/ Lace

AD-BerriedTreasure.jpg

Berried Treasure w/ La Femme Noire

AD-Beyla.jpg

Beyla w/ Queen Bee & Aja

AD-BGBettie.jpg

Bubblegum Bettie w/ Audacious

AD-BunsofCinn22.jpg

Buns of Cinn w/ Bang, Bang!

AD-Carica.jpg

Carica w/ Sexology

AD-Clementine.jpg

Darling Clementine w/ Levitation (Spray)

AD-CreamMother.jpg

The Cream Mother w/ Mother's Little Helper

AD-DaisyShore.jpg

Daisy Shore w/ Gotcha!

AD-DominaVere.jpg

Domina Vere w/ Hedione

AD-EarthlyPleasures.jpg

Earthly Pleasures w/ La Femme Mystere & Aja

AD-FigLune.jpg

Figue de Lune w/ Lumina

Concept & name by Luna65

AD-Goddess.jpg

Goddess w/ Aja

AD-Iduna.jpg

Iduna w/ Dominance

AD-Kanina.jpg

Kanina Kanina w/ Cuddle Bunny

AD-Leibchen.jpg

Leibchen w/ Treasured Hearts

AD-LilyoTV.jpg

Lily on TV w/ Charisma for Women

AD-LPBlackPearl.jpg

Love Potion: Black Pearl w/ Blatant Invitation

Name by Luna65

AD-MaterialSquirrel.jpg

Material Squirrel w/ Swimming with Sharks

(I'm looking at you @citrine!)

AD-OCCO-SLF.jpg

OCCO: SLF w/ EoW Copulins

AD-Panache.jpg

Panache w/ Leather & Copulins

AD-RaspberryChiffon22.jpg

Raspberry Chiffon w/ Magnet (LAM)

AD-Rooted.jpg

Rooted w/ Heart & Soul

Concept and name by Amanda the Green Witch

AD-Ruzina.jpg

Ruzina Prasina w/ BAM

Concept by Kimi

AD-SacredFlame.jpg

Sacred Flame w/ Sexpionage

AD-TippingVelvet.jpg

Tipping the Velvet with Girl/Girl

AD-Yazmina.jpg

Yazmina w/ Classy Dame

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FOR EVERYONE...

AD-Allumette.jpg

Allumette w/ Perfect Match

AD-Atlas.jpg

Atlas w/ Swimming with Sharks

AD-LetitShine.jpg

Let it Shine w/ Topper (Spray)

AD-LiberationPotion.jpg

Liberation Potion w/ Balm Bomb

Concept by Amanda the Green Witch

AD-MandaPanda.jpg

Manda Panda w/ Mega Watt

AD-Pax.jpg

Pax w/ Phero B2.2

AD-Rodnoy.jpg

Rodnoy w/ Teddy BB

AD-Snoozle.jpg

Snoozle w/ Savage Beast

AD-Veritas.jpg

Veritas w/ True Confessions

AD-VioletTendencies.jpg

Violet Tendencies w/ TMI

AD-Wisdom.jpg

Wisdom w/ Open Windows

FOR MEN...

AD-Azul.jpg

Azul w/ Hunter Trapper

AD-CitrusSun.jpg

Citrus Sun w/ Mark's Milf Magnet (MMM)

Concept by Mark Snoopyace, title by Mrs. Snoopyace!

AD-Icon.jpg

Icon w/ Charisma for Men (Spray)

AD-Imzadi.jpg

Imzadi w/ Heart Throb

A Pashazade variant!

AD-MagnusDrache.jpg

Magnus Drache w/ MVP

AD-MakeItSo.jpg

Make it So w/ Charisma

Concept by Amanda the Green Witch

AD-Orion.jpg

Orion's Belt w/ Love God

AD-Risque.jpg

Risque Whiskey w/ Wanted Man

• Potion Master changed the title to Pherotine 2022 Releases!!

AHHHHH !! SO excited about this ! I assume that Queen Bee is the new phero ?? Cannot wait ! So excited for Beachy Peach....loooove LP's peach scents, & Lace is my fave phero ( well, aside from Topper & Levitation ). Bubblegum Bettie, the wait for those notes just might kill me 🤪 So excited for the return of Leibchen, too - missed out on that last time. This is all so exciting ! 

Edited by StrawberryKitten

I'm really intrigued by LP:  Black Pearl and Snoozle.  AND the new Queen Bee phero.

I'm also excited for the return of Leibchen since I also missed out on that one the first time around. 

I'll also probably have to grab a bottle of Make It So just for the name.

Edited by bliss3

How exciting! Can’t wait for the descriptions to come out. Everything looks wonderful, but I am definitely in love with the label for Snoozle. 💕

And...Thank you for the Buns of Cinn with Bang Bang! That will be a full bottle for me without question.

Edited because I was too excited to spell correctly.

Edited by RosesArePink

19 minutes ago, Kayla said:

The labels are amazing! I can't wait to see the notes. @Eastwood22look what was rebrewed - Leibchen!!!

I just signed in to say that word- LIEBCHEN!!! :moneyfairy13:

Also need Darling Clementine and the Cream Mother. :moneyfairy13:

I don’t know what the sample configurations are, but there are only 3 that I don’t want. Is that 48 perfumes???? I need 45. :moneyfairy13:

There was that massive release a few years ago that kept us so busy, this is going to be insane. I hope some are white florals so I can just narrow it down to 40-ish. I’ve been congested for two weeks, I bet I’ll be 100% better as soon as they arrive. 

When do we start sending money?

:moneyfairy13:

Edited by Eastwood22

Okay, I’ll start the guessing game.  I am so bad at this! 

Material Squirrel… By the wording it could be something like  a clean “cotton” fragrance with pink sugar—due to the flowers on her hat and a play on words with material also meaning fabric or cloth. 

Or, if it’s a  reference to Material Girl, the song, it could go the direction of the perfumes popular in the mid 80’s.  Somehow I can’t see that squirrel wearing Opium or Obsession. And SWS doesn’t seem congruent with an over the top oriental kind of perfume. 

I’m still puzzling over the ones we haven’t seen before… and feeling clueless at the moment. 

And what about the new pheromone!!!  Oh me. 

02FE746F-2F93-4B55-9EE0-826A9748477F

A few months ago, this meme went around and a friend and I spent a hilarious few hours renaming songs. Material Squirrel was one that cracked us up for a long time, (along with Fat Bottom Squirrels), and if you've been around long enough, you know I did a few spell potions over the years that featured squirrels, namely, money potions. ;)

Maybe we should do a whole set with Squirrel song titles! Now that I have found the creator of the Sugar Bush Squirrel pix, it could happen! Add your song titles and we'll see! :)

Sq.jpg

@Eve   That’s good! Material Girl reference! 

I’m puzzling over the new pheromone, Queen Bee. Maybe just because I was playing with LFM over the weekend, my first thought was maybe it’s a popularity potion with a queenly vibe like LFM. But, then I remembered something about bees (and ants):  When the queen bee (or ant) first hatches from her egg she flies up (yes, queen ants can fly) and all the male bees (or ants - yes male ants can fly) fly after her hoping to mate with her. So maybe it’s more like a combination of popularity potion and Gotcha. Anyway, it’s probably safe to assume the scent is honey based. 😊

Queen Bee has a different aim.

Material Squirrel was created due to the numerous requests from citrine and bruja to rebrew Gimme Money.  It's not exactly that, but along those lines.  A prosperity potion.

… Fat Bottom Squirrels :lol: Now I’ll never not hear that when the song comes on.  It’s playing in the background of my mind right now as I type this.  

Queen Bee —first guess is a fertility potion, but it’s unscented, so I guess not that. 

Carica —orchid blossoms, and  papaya.  Perhaps leaning tropical? 

Daisy Shore— windswept beache smells with daisies?  (Yes, I am really bad at this lol)

Berried Treasure - berries and something to make it more sophisticated

Figue de Lune — figs, and light fluffy marshmallow…is that even remotely a combo Mara would  create? I think not.  (Unless I’m right, of course.)  

Rooted — earthy with leaves

Now there are some seriously good looking guys on the labels, but it’s Wisdom that holds my attention, and not because I’m old and gray  too! 

Wisdom dude has competition from Snoozle though. We all know cats are very wise!  And in Snoozle’s case, very adorable too. I hope I like the scent, because the scented version of Savage Beast did not work out for me. 

Abd that’s it for the night for me.  The battery on my tablet is in the red, and I’m going to bed.  

Edited by Eve
I made a rhyme, but was a poet that didn’t know it before I hit “enter”

19 minutes ago, Eve said:

Figue de Lune — figs, and light fluffy marshmallow…is that even remotely a combo Mara would  create? I think not.  (Unless I’m right, of course.)  

I can honestly say that marshmallow did not enter my mind at all when delivering my desired notes, lol.  But I get why you would say that.  The name is a reference to my username, because I wanted to call it Luna's Figgy Fantasy, but that wasn't classy enough. :lol:

Wow!

I LOVE guessing...some guesses:

Queen Bee: female social dominance, less "aloof" than LFM. I'm thinking like a mix of Treasured Hearts, a social SWS, and Pop Potion, maybe? You're not "apart" from the circle, you are definitely the center.

Argent: From the Latin for silver, or "money" in French.  Something sparkling like gold coins, could definitely see an effervescent citrus with umm...some honey to smooth it out? 

Baby Blue: something like OCCO Blue

Beachy Peach: Juicy peach and tropical flowers

Beyla: Norse goddess of bees. Definitely a honey-forward scent. I'm thinking richness, some spices, and maybe SLF?

Carica: fruity floral, lots of papaya!

Sacred Flame: something with dark resins and smoky incense. 

Going to have to look at the labels some more and come up with some more guesses...

@luna65 hahaha!  

About Material Squirrel— there I was brushing my teeth, trying to get to bed before midnight (fail) and it hit me that the hat the squirrel is wearing could be a Kentucky Derby hat.  Derby, money…. It follows (unless I’m still wrong). So mint, as in mint juleps, grass, because it’s green like money and the derby is in Kentucky bluegrass country, bourbon, and sugar.  

I love the name "Snoozle".  I like the use "snoofle" for when your scent rubs off on your sleeve and your press your sleeves up to your nose and just...snoofle. I'm going to have to add "snoozle" to my vocabulary, too!

29 minutes ago, hedgehog said:

Wow!

I LOVE guessing...some guesses:

Queen Bee: female social dominance, less "aloof" than LFM. I'm thinking like a mix of Treasured Hearts, a social SWS, and Pop Potion, maybe? You're not "apart" from the circle, you are definitely the center.

Argent: From the Latin for silver, or "money" in French.  Something sparkling like gold coins, could definitely see an effervescent citrus with umm...some honey to smooth it out? 

Baby Blue: something like OCCO Blue

Beachy Peach: Juicy peach and tropical flowers

Beyla: Norse goddess of bees. Definitely a honey-forward scent. I'm thinking richness, some spices, and maybe SLF?

Carica: fruity floral, lots of papaya!

Sacred Flame: something with dark resins and smoky incense. 

Going to have to look at the labels some more and come up with some more guesses...

You have...done SO WELL.  So you get a :star: without context.

14 hours ago, Potion Master said:

AD-MaterialSquirrel.jpg

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!!!!!:cat690::cat690::cat690::cat690::cat690:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

Too soon to reserve 4 bottles and any virgin bottles if there'll be any :D

Thank you!!! @Potion Master ❤❤❤

OK, looking at other NR

Carica could be in my language and it means Empress.

Ružina prašina WOW is definitely in my language!!!! And it means Rose Dust! So cool to see someting in my language!

Berried Treasure something with berries and I hope alcohol like champagne?

Buns of Cinn is back! Yay! And Darling Clementine!!! I have that one with Popularity potion. So yummy sweet orange, mandarin, clementine!

The Cream Mother...maybe similar to Mother Goddess, yummy spicy cookies?

Daisy Shore - floral, daisy?

Raspberry chiffon, yay, I missed out on that one. So glad I'm gonna get to try it.

Rooted - something green and earthy?

Yazmina - floral? Jasmin?

Oh Alummette is back!!!! 

And Manda Panda! Another I never tried but wanted to!

Pax means peace in latin, so cool for B2.2! And Veritas means truth. And it's with True Confessions!

Ohhhh, Snoozle! So cute!

OK, I need to settle down now! This woke me up better than coffee!!! 😁:cat690::jumpforjoy:

15 hours ago, Potion Master said:

My birthday is this week and this is the best present ever! Thank you so so much!!!

5 hours ago, citrine said:

Hm, could Veritas be something with alcohol? Wine? In vino veritas?

No, not that.

Iduna reminds me of the story of Idun and the golden apples of youth from Norse mythology, so maybe an apple or apple blossom scent

Edited by oceanjewel

Black Pearl— possibly a sensual version of Pink Pearl?  Animalistic musk,  orchid or tuberose… chocolate instead of the watermelon in Pink Pearl? 

Have I guessed any of these?

Ružina prašina - something with Roses

Berried Treasure something with berries and I really hope with alcohol like champagne

The Cream Mother...maybe similar to Mother Goddess, yummy spicy cookies

Daisy Shore - floral, daisies and maybe some aquatic notes?

Rooted - something green and earthy

Yazmina - sophisticated florals

Hmmm, Tipping the Velvet is a novel by Sarah Waters and I get why it's the title for a scent with Girl/Girl. If I'm right.

33 minutes ago, Eve said:

Black Pearl— possibly a sensual version of Pink Pearl?  Animalistic musk,  orchid or tuberose… chocolate instead of the watermelon in Pink Pearl? 

No.  I did come up with the name intentionally, but it doesn't have anything to do with Pink Pearl.

21 minutes ago, citrine said:

Would Goddess be similar to Goddess Oil from 2010.? Light vanila and light coconut water? But not foody.

Domina Vera - would one of the notes be Aloe Vera?

No and no.

31 minutes ago, citrine said:

Have I guessed any of these?

Ružina prašina - something with Roses

Berried Treasure something with berries and I really hope with alcohol like champagne

The Cream Mother...maybe similar to Mother Goddess, yummy spicy cookies

Daisy Shore - floral, daisies and maybe some aquatic notes?

Rooted - something green and earthy

Yazmina - sophisticated florals

Hmmm, Tipping the Velvet is a novel by Sarah Waters and I get why it's the title for a scent with Girl/Girl. If I'm right.

-1- Yes.

-2- You've got half of it right.

-3- Not that particular fragrance.

-4- Mostly right.

-5- Sorta.

-6- Not exactly.

-7- I don't know if the title was inspired by the novel exactly, but basically yes.

Well, all symbolism aside, black pearls are  pretty rare, I think from the Tahitian islands, and French Polynesia.  I equate tiare flower with Tahiti.  That’s all I got. It’s not much. 

No, not that either!  But when you read the description you'll probably say, "Ohhhh!" :lol:

There's one thing about it which is literally staring you in the face.