• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/7/2023 at 8:19 PM, Potion Master said:

AD-DolphinDollsBlackPanther.jpg

Black Panther

Rebrew commissioned by Dolphin Dolls, Label Image by AI, name by Lady V

Lush orchid and juicy plum over sweet vanilla and musk with a dollop of dark and spicy amber attar in the base.

1/3 bottles available

(FFatale 1b, Mila 1b,

AD-DolphinDollsOrchidTropique.jpg

Orchid Tropique by Dolphin Dolls

Label Image by AI

A tropical fruity floral featuring lavish Orchids and Plumeria, rich juicy Mango, a touch of Tuberose, and island Sandalwood in the base.

2 bottles available

Post 1 of 3

I love the name @Potion Master gave this creation of mine... This is the note I sent her below describing how I would like this PE to smell....

ORCHID, MANGO, TUBEROSE, PLUMERIA, VANILLA-NON-FOODY.

FOR THE BASE:    --- SWEET  SANDALWOOD  OR  MUSKY AMBER (not sure if a note can be musky / sweet amber)

I'm going for a Luxurious / Elegant Floral that has a summer vibe and makes me feel like I'm at my happy place, visiting with relatives  at their condo, on the beach in Florida. ( I'm not looking for the feel of water accords, just that happy feeling of being on the beach hearing the waves crash in and smelling all of the tropical florals in the area. I love going to a favorite restaurant in town that allows us to stare into the Gulf of Mexico, while drinking a tropical floral smoothie)   

I love these accords listed and if you could pick the 4 that you feel best showcases an Elegant Scent that is based with Orchid, my all time favorite sophisticated scent. For the base, I could not determine what would be best with these notes and my two favorite bases of yours are Sandalwood and Amber.  So if you feel the amber is not the right choice, use a sweet sandalwood.

12 hours ago, citrine said:

This is what I sent to Mara about my PE:

xNOTES:
1. yummy almond marzipan,
2. vanilla cake
3. creamy coconut,
4. juicy raspberry.
I'd like a PE where marzipan would be the main star, in front, then right behind it there is vanilla cake intertwining with creamy coconut, with juicy raspberry in the background.

xTHE STORY BEHIND MY PE:

Due to my daughters having problems and ended up in a hospital, my mental health too a huge hit. I started binge eating even more than before. In a few weeks I gained 20 kg and with 125 kg on me, I too had to go to the hospital because my obesity started causing me a lot of other health problems. My kids are great now and I am hoping it will stay that way. But my mental health took a hit. And my health. I let myself go long time ago, but I didn't realize the importance of that. And I need to start taking better care of myself. Better diet, more sleep and no sugar. So I wanted a PE that smells like a dessert, so that I can, in a way, still enjoy sweets. I'd like to name my PE 11 because my kids and I have that number in our birth dates, plus to me that number is connected to changes (I became a mom 22, my dad died when he was 55 and I was 33, my kids' dad left us on 9.9. ...). And I need a change desperately. The label photo is from a concert that my daughters and I went to on 8.8. I took that photo while the singer was talking about mental health and the tears just started coming, I couldn't stop. So I took a photo of him at that moment, as a reminder. 

I apologize for TMI, just wanted to tell you the story behind the PE. I know this is "just" a perfume, but to me it will mean a lot more, as I will apply it every day and it will remind me, not of all the bad stuff that was happening this past weeks, but to take better care of me.

I did find few days ago on youtube a video of that moment and the song, I'm so grateful someone posted it.

@citrine, after reading your story, it resonated with me so much...I've not been taking care of myself and gained a bunch of weight, so I'm hoping that by purchasing a bottle of this, it will allow me to pivot and get myself healthy again.  I'm so sorry that your mental health took a hit and I so hope that this beautiful blend you created will bring you joy.  I'm still loving the blend you recommended to me last year to sleep --- Feather in the Wind w/ Phero B2.2 --- This scent takes me to a place of calm and serenity when I put it on... Thank you so much for creating this blend and sharing the backstory of why you created it, I truly will treasure this bottle...

May I please reserve:

- another Pumpkin Lavender Donut

- Creme a L'Orange

- Plum Yum (add cops)

- Ruby Goo (add cops)

Thank you! ❤️ 

I decided to add a few of the reserved bottles to this order. 🙂

Got you. I might be a little confused but I think I'm keeping up, lol. Please confirm your intents in an email. Thanks!

Edited by Potion Master
Confirmed, thank you!

13 hours ago, greenappletart said:

Also, I have a question.  How sweet /rich is the Moonglow?

It's not candy sweet. It's got sandalwood and powdered sugar, so it's more a hazy powdery sweet.  Think closer to Sensual Harmony, but with coconut cream.

Can I please have an invoice for

1 Beach Sol << already reserved for you. And it came out soooooo goood! Plz send email for invoice. Thx!

1 BlackBerry Smoke

1 Rhapsodic Exotic

Edited by Potion Master
Confirmed, thank you!

20 hours ago, Kayla said:

May I please reserve:

- another Pumpkin Lavender Donut

- Creme a L'Orange

- Plum Yum (add cops)

- Ruby Goo (add cops)

Thank you! ❤️ 

I decided to add a few of the reserved bottles to this order. 🙂

Got you. I might be a little confused but I think I'm keeping up, lol. Please confirm your intents in an email. Thanks!

I sent you an email last night with the PE requests and Sale freebies.  Please let me know if it made sense when you look at it. 🙂

Thanks, @Kayla.

I am going to start working on invoices for EVERYONE today, after I get off the phone with Mom.

Also, since a couple of these have high interest, I think I will do another version of Pumpkin Lavender Donut this month for this year's 'Weenies. And I will try to do another round of Black Panther today, and add the numbers to this list. Thanks all!

1 minute ago, Potion Master said:

Thanks, @Kayla.

I am going to start working on invoices for EVERYONE today, after I get off the phone with Mom.

Also, since a couple of these have high interest, I think I will do another version of Pumpkin Lavender Donut this month for this year's 'Weenies. And I will try to do another round of Black Panther today, and add the numbers to this list. Thanks all!

Sending love to you and your mom. ❤️

Please take your time with my invoice - absolutely no rush on my end! 

Jeanna's Wishlist if there's any left - last in line.

1 bottle - Soggy Fairies

1 bottle - Memento Meditation

1 bottle - Whipped Dream

1 bottle - Peachy Pear

1 bottle - Cherry Bliss

1 bottle - Blackberry Smoke

1 bottle - Lion & Peacock

Mara's Wishlist, in line after Jeanna

1 bottle - Beach Sol

1 bottle - Soggy Fairies

1 bottle - Memento Meditation

1 bottle - Orbs & Tassels

1 bottle - Lion & Peacock

1 bottle - Bonnieshanks

Could I please reserve a FB of

Black Cat’s Cafe Parisian

Kayla’s Crème a L’Orange

Edited by Potion Master
Confirmed, thank you!

2 hours ago, Amanda said:

Can I please have an invoice for

1 Beach Sol << already reserved for you. And it came out soooooo goood! Plz send email for invoice. Thx!

1 BlackBerry Smoke

1 Rhapsodic Exotic

Got it, thank you! Email request sent.🥰

1 hour ago, Mila said:

I wonder how similar Dreme Crème is to Gogo?

If I remember correctly, Gogo is a tad more perfumey and lavender heavy, while with Dreme Creme, the emphasis is more on the whipped cream feel with a lighter accent of sweet lavender.

1 minute ago, Femmefatale said:

Double checking so I can figure out the math for freebies, these are 29.95?

Correct, thank you!

Mara, thank you!!  Beautiful!!

Can I also reserve one of these?  Or are they all taken?  I am not sure if the full count includes the additional ones the creator is entitled to?  Geesh, you'd think I would get how this works!  😄

Kayla's Creme a l'Orange

@SirenSong The count does NOT include the 2 bottles each that were held aside for the creators. I will add those numbers as available later, should the creators release them.

Edited by Potion Master
Confirmed, thank you!

oh, can I reserve a bottle of black panther if you do that rebrew? thank you!

it's wonderful hearing everyone's stories, thoughts, and inspiration, thank you all for sharing! ❤️

Edited by Potion Master
Confirmed, thank you!

On 9/10/2023 at 8:45 AM, Potion Master said:

It's not candy sweet. It's got sandalwood and powdered sugar, so it's more a hazy powdery sweet.  Think closer to Sensual Harmony, but with coconut cream.

That sounds good. I'd like to reserve

1 fb of Moonglow

1 fb Creme a l'Orange (if this is sold out, please sub Bonnieshanks)

Edited by Potion Master
Confirmed, thank you!

On 9/8/2023 at 3:47 PM, Potion Master said:

Ingredients and available bottles posted! I hope I did that right, let me know if I made any errors, thanks!

You may reserve what you'd like now. :)

Hi Mara, I saw the other thread--I'm so sorry to hear about what's going on with your mom, and I hope you're doing okay. Sending you and your family much love! ♥️

❤️ THANK YOU!

When you're able, can you please reserve/invoice me for one of each of these?

• BlackCat's Cafe Parisien
  • BlackCat's Memento Meditation
  • Celrynnya's Bonnieshanks
  • Femme Fatale's Dreme Creme
  • July Girl's Cherry Bliss
  • July Girl's Rhapsodic Exotic
  • Nightmagician's Moonglow
  • Wanderlust's Orbs & Tassels

I'm such a huge fan of the few Black Cat PEs I have been jealously hoarding (Sultry Kitten is one of my favorite "naughty" scents, lol), really looking forward to trying the others!

Thank you!

Edited by Potion Master
Confirmed, thank you!

May I please reserve pumpkin lavender donut and dreme crème thank you

5 hours ago, TokiDoki37 said:

May I please reserve pumpkin lavender donut and dreme crème thank you

Also black cats cafe Parisian and black panther thank you

Edited by Potion Master
Confirmed, thank you!

These all look and sound gorgeous! Thank you Mara for all your hard work. 🥰 Can I please reserve an extra bottle of my PE until I get to test it in the UK?  

I'd also like to reserve Pumpkin lavender donut if any extras eventually become available. 

Thank you! 

Edited by Potion Master
Confirmed, thank you!

@dolphindolls2 I love your Orchid Tropique scent memory. My PE is meant to invoke that Florida feeling too! It really is such a magical place isn’t it?!?! Clearwater beach/Tarpon Springs. I tend to hermit and get depressive in what seems like never ending snow here in the winter. My soul has always lived in the sand and sun and being in the ocean brought me a peace I never fully realized I was missing here in my snowy mountain town.🩵🌊

I rebrewed:

Black Panther - 9 more bottles available!

Pumpkin Lavender Donut - 12 more bottles available!

20 hours ago, Mila said:

Also wonder if Pear is prominent in Peachy Pear?

I have quite a few of peach-based scents and am really looking forward to having a scent that has lots of pear

It's a pretty well balanced hybrid.

On 9/10/2023 at 11:58 AM, Potion Master said:

Also, since a couple of these have high interest, I think I will do another version of Pumpkin Lavender Donut this month for this year's 'Weenies. 

@Potion Master are you still thinking of doing a pumpkin lavender donut for the weenies, or just the rebrew P.E. that was just added? 

On 9/9/2023 at 11:29 AM, Potion Master said:

Yes, of course.

Everyone, remember to also reserve freebies if you are buying bottles here. Thanks!

Mara, 

Just checking. I think I have used up all my freebies and points. How many points is it for my additional PE reserved here?  If I am entitled to something more, can you just pick something out for me that I have not purchased in the sale?  Either woman’s or unisex. My husband just does not wear his stash, so giving me a men’s fragrance would be a waste. 😐

Oh, dear Mara.  Can you put me down for

1 Pumpkin Lavender Donut

And that probably does qualify me for another freebie with 10 pts, I guess?

Edited by Potion Master
Confirmed, thank you!

2 hours ago, Femmefatale said:

@Potion Master are you still thinking of doing a pumpkin lavender donut for the weenies, or just the rebrew P.E. that was just added? 

I'll still do it, I'll do it slightly differently.

2 hours ago, Femmefatale said:

I would like to add a second bottle of this version of baretrap because it sounds so yummy. 

The first and 2nd brews will also be a hair different, I had to sub one of the cream notes.

44 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

The first and 2nd brews will also be a hair different, I had to sub one of the cream notes.

Oh perfect, so I’ll get to try one of each. Is there a way for me to tell by the bottles which is which for when I’m reviewing? 

10 hours ago, Femmefatale said:

Oh perfect, so I’ll get to try one of each. Is there a way for me to tell by the bottles which is which for when I’m reviewing? 

No. lol. I still have to figure that out. I think we will sticker the caps.

------------------

If any left, Lee wants:

Creme ala Orange, Blackberry Smoke, and Moonglow

20 hours ago, Amanda said:

@dolphindolls2 I love your Orchid Tropique scent memory. My PE is meant to invoke that Florida feeling too! It really is such a magical place isn’t it?!?! Clearwater beach/Tarpon Springs. I tend to hermit and get depressive in what seems like never ending snow here in the winter. My soul has always lived in the sand and sun and being in the ocean brought me a peace I never fully realized I was missing here in my snowy mountain town.🩵🌊

@Amanda, The Gulf Coast of Florida is a very magical place and I feel so calm and peaceful when I'm there.  I love being in the sun but covered up, I never was a person that likes to lay in the sun for a tan, but rather the person that was outside all day under the umbrella looking out into the ocean.  I also get very depressed in the winter and in Michigan its seems like its a never ending winter always...  I'm so excited to try your blend...