New Releases for MARCH 2009

I'm with you Lor. :)

I'm in the same boat right along with both of you ladies.....

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made 3 (or was it 4) big orders - i tell myself it was to celebrate 1000 posts but it really was all the great smellies that came out this month and last plus the private editions - it was too much for this addict - i caved and caved big time

geez i can't bloody decide what to get right now! i wanted to get some bottles but i also want some different phero add in's and to try some new samples and i don't want to spend nearly my whole paycheck lol... I'm gonna get something tonight or tomorrow though so i can get my monthly sample freebie ;)

I so know I'm gonna blow it when I get my sample pack! I have a feeling I'll *love* at least a few of these...going to wait 'till then (and MAYBE a phero release??!?!) to purchase the perfume rack...(which is keeeling me, "Daddy, I want it NOOOWW!!")

There's always that point where you decide to be a more reasonable addict, interspersed with moments of sheer insanity. ;) Eventually the reason outweighs the insanity just enough.

Yup. I love LP scents. Adore them. And then I keep grabbing the same ones day in and day out and it suddenly it occurs to me that too much variety seems to have overwhelmed me. I just can't look at 30+ scents and be expected to make a choice. I actually can feel my thoughts get fuzzy and scramble like a TV with no reception when I TRY to make such a decision. I don't know why it happens, but it keeps happening and then I just grab one of the ones I recently used and remember being very happy with it.

So now, I have to actually remove scents from my field of vision or only focus on one side of the box (which is soon to be a rack). That's the only way my brain won't melt into sludge and drip out of my ears.

However, because of this, I now have like 5 base scents and am discovering that there are some scents that make everything better. Like Phero Girl. Everything is better with phero girl. And LP Black. Almost everything is better with it.

I made 3 (or was it 4) big orders - i tell myself it was to celebrate 1000 posts

OOhhhh.....Now that's a BRILLIANT way to justify it! I'm thinking maybe I need to celebrate once I get to 500 posts ^_^

Now there's something new that it never even crossed my mind to do.... use posts as a celebration point. Then again, I just order whatever whenever and don't care much about rationalization beyond "I NEEEEEEEEEEED it!!!"

And if I hadn't been feeling overwhelmed by too many choices I'd still be buying bottles like mad. However there's a lot to be said for the art of layering. Phero Girl, LP Black, anything with honey as a base, Red - they all make most scents smell better.

I am trying patiently to hold off til Payday (Thursday)...all the while praying you ladies don't buy up everything...

I am ordering a full bottle of the following:

cuddle bunny

Mara's rocket chick (I think that's the name of it, but it's the private edition one)

Hotter than hell (I am banking that I will looooove this. I keep going to the description and reading it over and over and this one really has me wanting to purchase a bottle, unsniffed mind you)

aaaaand, for my (2) samples - Sorceress...just got a sample in a trade and I will definitely have to get a full bottle before this month is out and another bottle of my all time favorite Une.

why can't it be Thursday already...you ladies better not buy up all the ones I am planning to get...just kidding, well kinda (smile)

djac

Edited by djacquelynstew

ditto. ORDERED B AND B STUFF, SORCERESS, LP PINK, RED, MARA'S ROCKET FUEL, 21 CENT. VENUS, LP LE WITH BI and some samples.

NOPE!

not so incredibly good at being patient. sigh. canada is too far away.

:blushing: i keep forgetting to request my samples until someone reminds me that i can do that,LOL.

thanks IVY.

i too ordered the Hoyden.

what a cool scent!

ditto. ORDERED B AND B STUFF, SORCERESS, LP PINK, RED, MARA'S ROCKET FUEL, 21 CENT. VENUS, LP LE WITH BI and some samples.

NOPE!

not so incredibly good at being patient. sigh. canada is too far away.

Oooh fun order (JEALOUS here :blushing: )

What scent of B&B did you decide on?

Okay,

I'm starting to stress out about (or aboot for our Canadian friends) which scent to choose for the body products. This is serious business! I want to get the package that has just about one of everything (might as well, right?). What's a girl to do?

Have you guys decided and I'm the one behind or is this a tough one for everyone?

I can't get them because they have glycol in them which when used more than a small amount triggers allergies. BOO!

But if I could use them, I'd probably be going with honeycomb as that scent makes everything better and can layer with just about anything.

I have stockpiles of LP: Green, but that one is instinct, so I can't use it. :) I was thinking of going with LP: Original since it's awesome and goes with other scents very well. The Sugared Honeycomb is also a great idea Starlitegirl. I also think Taxed and Les Sommeil des Anges would be great as well. Of course, LP: Red would be fantastic...ooh, I would so love myself wearing that from head to toe. :) Curses!!

There's so many: Christmas Clove Cookies, Oidhche Shamhna, LP: Winter 2009, Hotness Personified, Fairest, Freya's Flirtation Potion, Eleven, Pirate Bumbo...ugg! ;)

Okay,

I'm starting to stress out about (or aboot for our Canadian friends) which scent to choose for the body products. This is serious business! I want to get the package that has just about one of everything (might as well, right?). What's a girl to do?

Have you guys decided and I'm the one behind or is this a tough one for everyone?

I will have you know Ms Alaskan! All us up here in Canada (or down here to you) do not say aboot :) I say about like you...its them Newfies and other Upper East Coasters that say that. ;)

With regards to your scent choice if you are a honey girl sug honeycomb would be great! I chose Dirty Sexy cuz I love that scent and think it would be fabulous in other things (hahaha, cleaning myself with something Dirty Sexy :) ) But my other choice, which I may decide to do one day is sugared peaches. I love all LP peach scents. And have figured I am totally a peach gorl. So I figure for b&b stuff, it would be fabulous.

I would love to get something voodoo as b&b stuff...sigh

Hope my suggestions have helped! Do let us know what you choose... ;)

I am only now starting a bottle collection...you ladies are way ahead of me...

I want to be smothered in LPs at ALL times! I can now finally have the scent enveloping while in the shower and smothering in it while getting a sexy massage...TMI :)

Oooh I wonder if you could phero amp the massage oil...could be interesting. ALthough by that point you may not need anything added. TUTH would be fun lol... dont know how "soothing" the massage would be :)

Love your new avie Lor! PM is one of my faves!

me too, thanks.

tight female friendships should not be undervalued;

my sister is one of my best friends and this movie reminds me to appreciate that.

But my other choice, which I may decide to do one day is sugared peaches. I love all LP peach scents. And have figured I am totally a peach gorl. So I figure for b&b stuff, it would be fabulous.

did you try any of my peach/honey/orangeblossom PE ?

did you try any of my peach/honey/orangeblossom PE ?

Oh yes! I think I snagged a bottle. It is in the order that I am hoping will ship anyday. I CANT WAIT TO TRY IT!!! (so I guess technically, no I havent tried it :) )

But soon I will be the proud owner of a lovely bottle. I am so glad you made a delectable peach scent. Based on your descriptions it sounds DELISH!

Oh yes! I think I snagged a bottle. It is in the order that I am hoping will ship anyday. I CANT WAIT TO TRY IT!!! (so I guess technically, no I havent tried it :rabbit4: )

But soon I will be the proud owner of a lovely bottle. I am so glad you made a delectable peach scent. Based on your descriptions it sounds DELISH!

oh good, im glad.

i thought it might be perfect for you because the the whole scent was about the peach, not just peachy.

if memory serves, i should have 3 comming to me.

one should be amped with Ail's Cuddlebunny.

oh i cant even wait !

Has anyone done any reviews yet for april 2009?

i will tonight!

my PE is waiting for me at the post office !!!

omg omg omg

i cant wait !

Has anyone done any reviews yet for april 2009?

I saw a few up in the reviews section

i did not see too many on the private editions tho'

mine should be up shortly since i went angry women on the post office people to get my package

My orders of the new releases and PE's have not been shipped yet.....I received the confirmation on some other orders I had placed though (my hoarding orders).....the new ones should be coming soon.....

got my package from the post office and the ladies did not disappoint - the batch for march is amazing and i did not even finish testing them all

plus all the extra goodies - gorgeous earrings included - thanks m and d

I know i am repeating myself but i am soooo glad i found this place and this forum ;)

got my package from the post office and the ladies did not disappoint - the batch for march is amazing and i did not even finish testing them all

plus all the extra goodies - gorgeous earrings included - thanks m and d

I know i am repeating myself but i am soooo glad i found this place and this forum ;)

Same thing here Knjsavy...

M&D never disappoint...

oooooo and u got earrings too?? Sweet...

I am so happy this forum is the way it is....active and fun ..not like alot of other forums I know of...

Same thing here Knjsavy...

M&D never disappoint...

oooooo and u got earrings too?? Sweet...

I am so happy this forum is the way it is....active and fun ..not like alot of other forums I know of...

Oh I love package time! The ladies are so generous (which of course keeps me buying!) I cant wait to just get the precious new goodies let alone test out the new goodies from this month!

Oooh please tells us about your earings! I love it when they toss lil gifts like that in!