Eggnog Riot

salomewilde

AD_EggnogRiot.jpg

Eggnog Riot

Our beautiful eggnog perfume is rich, creamy and oh-so-heavenly. A fine American tradition worth rioting over!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Our beautiful eggnog perfume is rich, creamy and oh-so-heavenly. A fine American tradition worth rioting over! "

Let me tell you, this beats the pants of BPAL's Egg Nog

In the bottle: vanilla barista syrup

On skin: cold milk and vanilla pudding mix with just a suggestion of nutmeg.

Drydown: warm vanilla and the spice of spiced rum. :) :) :)

• 2 weeks later...

Eggnog fragrances usually fall into one of two categories for me: 1) all spice, no cream, or 2) gone in sixty seconds.

Eggnog Riot is the first to break that pattern. First of all, it's not too spicy; it's sweet and creamy, and the spices have been added with a lighter hand. I get a lovely light nutmeg, not a hot confusion of cinnamon-clove-whatever. If there's a riot going on, it's from people who can't get enough, not in the scent itself!

The best part is the lasting power. Seriously, my former-favorite eggnog lasted inside of 45 minutes, and even then mostly by putting nose to wrist and inhaling hard. Eggnog Riot lasted, literally, more than ten hours. Yes, I slept in this fragrance . . . And when I woke up, I could still smell that light sweetness, dusted with a hint of nutmeg. Perfect!

• 5 months later...

I got a sample of this with my latest order (THANK YOU, MARA AND DANNA!), and what a nice surpise this scent is. I wouldn't have picked this one on my own, but when I sniffed the vial, I just went OOOOOO!!!! The vanilla creaminess with the spices is just perfect. I wish we would have a spell of cool days here so that I could try it out. Right now it's so hot outside as well as at work that I have been leaning toward the lighter scents. But this one is just WOW!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm wearing this for the first time tonight. This scent is one for lovers of vanilla with spice. I'm not particularly good at being able to detect a difference between clove or cinnamon or nutmeg. To me they are all spicy and my olfactory sense isn't honed enough to detect a difference in them, at least not yet. But what I definitely get when it dries is spicy vanilla.

Personally, I think this would be a wonderful scent to layer or to wear alone. I'm thinking I might try layering it with sugared patchouli and then with sugared honeycomb and probably several others. It's the sort of scent that would probably go well with several LPMP fragrances.

• 1 month later...

I agree with all of the above, this smells exactly like a hot cup of eggnog (i warm mine up like hot chocolate) i really like it but i guess my skin likes it too b/c it drank it up in half an hour

• 10 months later...
  • 10 months later...
Sounds wonderfull. I am looking for an other perfumel like garland and lace. something really eggnogie. Is this one close to it?

Hi ravenwing, I've never tried this one, sounds delish................ I've heard Vicars and Tarts is similar to Garland and Lace, maybe try a sample of that too.

I think this one is no more but compromising positions is an eggnog scent if you are looking for one.

Sheesh,how could I have forgoten about that,after stalking the new releases for so long :o ...that is the one with the new Sexpionage phero in it too :lol: There will be reviews on it soon !

Sounds wonderfull. I am looking for an other perfumel like garland and lace. something really eggnogie. Is this one close to it?

Garland & Lace does have an eggnog note in it, but it also has other notes which, on me at least, predominate. Eggnog Riot on the other hand is all Eggnog. It really does smell like proper eggnog, booze and all :lol:

Garland & Lace does have an eggnog note in it, but it also has other notes which, on me at least, predominate. Eggnog Riot on the other hand is all Eggnog. It really does smell like proper eggnog, booze and all :lol:

sounds delish!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Just acquired some of this!!! ~THANKS LadyV!~ Been wanting to try it for FOREVER. So VERY glad to have it now!!!

When I first put it on, I get the Eggnog with strongish boozy & spice feel. It smells like canned eggnog, and the first time I tried it I thought, "Oh, well." But as soon as it really warms and starts to dry down, the "canned" part goes away and it smells WONDERFUL. It's sweet and creamy and slightly spicy. Very rich and warm, but not overpowering. On me, Eggnog Riot comes off as a sister to Compromising Positions! :heart: So now, I can wear the Position *without* the Compromise. Hee! LOVE EET!!! :heart:

• 1 year later...