Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my package today!! Trying to avoid sniffing too much before it’s gotten a chance to rest. But I can already tell I’m going to love everything!   

• 2 months later...

Mara put a Magickal Mystery box together for a special young man about to celebrate his 18th birthday. 

My son and I described his interests and Mara went to work.

It was super fun to not precisely know what would be in it, and he was so excited that he sent me photos of the content.

DEFINITELY worth it !!! If you haven't taken advantage of this, I highly recommend.

Thank you Mara - if you can't tell - he LOVED all the thoughtful gifts in the box. 

:emot177:

On 8/27/2020 at 5:06 PM, androstenol said:

Mara put a Magickal Mystery box together for a special young man about to celebrate his 18th birthday. 

My son and I described his interests and Mara went to work.

It was super fun to not precisely know what would be in it, and he was so excited that he sent me photos of the content.

DEFINITELY worth it !!! If you haven't taken advantage of this, I highly recommend.

Thank you Mara - if you can't tell - he LOVED all the thoughtful gifts in the box. 

:emot177:

YAY! Thank you for letting me know! :D You are such a sweet and generous mama bear! So glad he enjoyed it! xoxoxox

• 4 weeks later...

My sale package arrived today, which is problematic: I ordered 4 sample sets involving 49 samples, total, and I only felt "meh" about 5 of them. I didn't outright dislike even one. :lol:  Crap. Thank you Mara and LP Elves, for making indecision so much fun! It's been ages since I've gotten a package from LP, and the excitement and feeling of discovery is the same every single time as it was the first! :D  

• 2 months later...