Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Basic Witch said:

@citrineI'm sure you are going to love it! 

@Eastwood22 Guess what? 

Your order has been autographed, packaged and is in the mail!

Omg! Cannot wait! 😱 

My brother is borrowing my car, so I actually ended up walking 3 miles to the post office and back to pick up my goodies.  Great exercise, but I think all the jostling and cold air from walking made them extra travel shocked...can't wait until they're back to normal and I can smell what they're really like.  The labels are so gorgeous though!

I can’t sleep, having anxiety, BUT I am watching the tracking on my sales order,  and I received a text that it had arrived at my local post office at 3:50 am. This is exciting in that it’s not supposed to arrive until tomorrow night, according to the tracking number, maybe I’ll get lucky. My mail carrier is pretty awesome.

Mine is out for delivery!  My mail has been so bad lately as far as deliveries go, I won’t relax (or stop listening for the mail truck) until it is truly here.

@Eastwood22 what are you doing up!  You posted directly above me about an hour ago,  which makes it like 5:40 am for you!  Don’t do as I do (I don’t sleep much).

PS L-Carnatine + Valerian  root actually does help me.  Especially the L-Carnatine.

12 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

I can’t sleep, having anxiety, BUT I am watching the tracking on my sales order,  and I received a text that it had arrived at my local post office at 3:50 am. This is exciting in that it’s not supposed to arrive until tomorrow night, according to the tracking number, maybe I’ll get lucky. My mail carrier is pretty awesome.

Oh goodie!

I'm sure you're going to love it all!

3 hours ago, Basic Witch said:

Oh goodie!

I'm sure you're going to love it all!

So happy!!! And I loved my personalized, signed bottle of Gogo Sweat! Thanks ladies, for making it happen. 😘 

22 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

So happy!!! And I loved my personalized, signed bottle of Gogo Sweat! Thanks ladies, for making it happen. 😘 

YAY! We enjoyed getting it ready!

Gogo was honored 😛

My first sale order had been sitting at the post office for a few days, but I was able to pick it up this afternoon. Put my necklace on first thing. All the perfumes I've at least sniffed before, except for the Indan Attar Egypt Musk, so I had to dig for that one straight away. Can't wait to give it a proper test.