FREEBIES FOR FORUM MEMBERS!

• 3 weeks later...

I apologize for asking this now, with sale and everything, knowing all are busy - but what level did I last redeem? I think it wasn't that long ago, but forgot to leave a note to self here in this thread.

No bother! It only takes a second to get that info.

1,400 Beach Goddess! :)

Hiya Busy Mara! :w00t: Did I last redeem at 3571 in Feb. 2014? Or have I done it since then and have had too many senior moments in the mean time? :P Thanks! :heart:

:) Your memory's looking pretty good!

ElizabethOSP 3500

3/1/2014

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, I just finally had a chance to open my package with the August sale (I don't live in USA and I finally arrived).

I wanted to ask - was I the only one who didn't get any sniffies? Or is normal during the sale?

I've been wondering about the free shipping etiquette lately. I bought some trials for my mom and sis and had them shipped to mom. I just did the same for my bffl. I didn't get charged shipping and I feel bad bc that's an extra order monthly the past 2 months. Hope I'm not being ruuuude (a la Stephanie tanner). If this is an etiquette no no how do I make sure I get charged if I do this again in the future?

Edited by belle-ville

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm really sorry Mara, but I can't remember when I last redeemed my forum points. I'm hoping I have enough to redeem for some cute kitty postcards with my next order! Please let me know when you have the time? Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm really sorry Mara, but I can't remember when I last redeemed my forum points. I'm hoping I have enough to redeem for some cute kitty postcards with my next order! Please let me know when you have the time? Thank you!

Last redeemed at 400, on 1/12/15. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I can't remember either. I forget about this. How do we redeem if we have no idea when the last time was? email or here? Sorry it's been a long time.