CELEBRATE YOUR RANK!

Ohhh,we have a Witch Hazel icon :D ...will someone tell me what it looks like ? must be animated,all I see is a moon,maybe?

Yes, there's a moon in the background- she zooms into view from the left, skids to a halt, cackles, cackles in super close-up, then zooms on to the right, then swoops back into view from the right but far away :)

TRICKSY HOBBIT!!!! Do you have any idea how much of a Tolkien NERD I am?! And I don't mean just LOTR. I've read at least 10 of his books, The Silmarillion being my favorite (which I've read multiple times). Did I mention I can speak a bit of Elvish?

TRICKSY HOBBIT!!!! Do you have any idea how much of a Tolkien NERD I am?! And I don't mean just LOTR. I've read at least 10 of his books, The Silmarillion being my favorite (which I've read multiple times). Did I mention I can speak a bit of Elvish?

I believe you! You look just like Arwen! OMG you are her!

I believe you! You look just like Arwen! OMG you are her!

Awwwww thank you!!! That totally made my day! :D I probably look even more like Aredhel from The Silmarillion because her hair was supposed to be black.

ETA: In high school when everyone else was plastering "I'm the Princess" bumper stickers on their cars I made myself a bumper sticker that said "Elven Girl".

Edited by Invidiana

I'm sooo happy! I am now a sorcer's apprentice :LuvU396::Emoticons0424:

Me too!! Me too!!! :great:B)

KUDOS Ladies !! :jumpforjoy::party::jumpforjoy:

• 2 weeks later...

I am now she turned me into a newt! Dying laughing

A NEWT???

Wulll...ah got bettah..... :iguana:

I am Sinfully Indulgent. How appropriate

That's what we always called you in the old country... :Emoticons0424:

way to go elizabeth and Blue!!!

Thanks! :kiss43:

Now, I'm a Unicorn Jockey...yeiiiiii!

Awww Calii, you are a sweetheart...

I love that image....it's so magical! It made me remember a Little Unicorn Pony I had when I was a little girl..

Thanks, Calii!

I love Tricksy Hobbit, but Gollum says it's time to bid the hobbitses farewell. With this one I should be....

ETA: Voodoo Valentine! Not only do I love that scent, I'm seasonally correct too. ;)

Edited by Invidiana

Hey Invi! I saw a Hobbit on Monday night. Went to see Eddie Izzard perform in a tiny little 200 seater, spur of the moment performance he posted on facebook, and we grabbed tix in time. YAY! (3rd row center! yup - he was lookin at me!) :lol: Anyway, the Hobbit on the left was also in the audience. And funny enuf - I saw the stalkerazzi lined up outside the theatre when we came out, and last night saw those same stalkers on TV on TMZ talking to him as he was leaving the theatre!! I nearly choked. He walked out right behind me!

tumblr_llzfdkTErM1qeqcggo1_400.jpg