Latest Private Editions!

Potion Master

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are too good to us... just maintaining a thread like this seems like a full time job, let alone rebrewing PEs upon demand let alone Titanicking let alone TWENTY-lp releasing let alone jewel crafting!!! Inconceivable

I don't think you need to know it here, but I will definitely be occo-izing my skye's bottle...

FYI I too would like to wait to pay for my white forest cake + occo choco....wanna wait to see the monster april set...

can i get another bottle of my white forest cake? please? so that is a Break up Balm and and a white forest for me. can i pay with the next releases? pretty pretty please?

who would have thought my white forest would be so popular?

FRACK, I am such an idjit! I forgot to add Cow Print Kitty to the list too! Doing so now...

Ohhhh....there's Cow Print Kitty too?? Now I really DO have to make a decision.... :Emoticons04280:

Ok, I can't make a decision.....

I'll go with one of White Forest Cake & one of Cow Print Kitty. I'm sure I can find something to sell on eBay so that I can have both LOL!!

And can I plz add them on with my next order, or would you rather I do them seperate right now? Either way, they can ship with my next order to save you the trouble of multiple packages :)

Thank you!

Invidiana explains how to do it:

You don't need to post in the GC thread with the code and all; just use the Gift Cert option as usual, then put down what scent it is for in the notes. Mara will be able to see what exactly you're paying for next to the amount paid that way. :)

Re-posting for page three, so we don't need to go back and forth!

Gaby, and anyone that wants to grab these before they are in the cart, please use the Gift Cert option to purchase. Claim here first tho! First ones to post get em! :)

Ok, here's the list:

Celrynnya's Cow Print Kitty - 2 bottles available - (July Girl,

Ravenwing's Black Forest Cake - 5 bottles available (Celrynnya, LavyV, Rosebud, Invidiana, Luna)

Ravenwing's White Forest Cake - 2 bottles available (Tyvey, LadyV)

Ravenwing's White Forest Cake - ROUND 2! - (Halo, Luna, July Girl, Ravenwing, Gabylish, Invidiana, Joanna

Dr Suki's Break-Up Balm - 4 bottles available (Luna, Katz, Ravenwing, Invidiana)

Moonholly's Daydream - 4 bottles available

Sugar Lips' Loving You Lavender - 3 bottles available

Skye Loves Chocolate - 1.5 bottles...meaning, I have a regular 10ml bottle available ($25), (Tyvey)

and also a 5ml bottle available ($15) (Cheshire Kitten)

Skye Loves Chocolate - ROUND 2 - (Katz, LadyV, Skye, Luna, Rosebud, AlienChangling, Invidiana, Jo Anna

I also have 2 bottles available of the MYSTERY GIFT...but sorrowfully, we must wait until the recipient receives it to expose the secret! B)

Mara, can I have 1 bottle of Ravenwing's White Forest Cake, please?

I'm placing my order tomorrow or the day after tomorrow...

Edit...Oops sorry, there's my name already, I didn't see it the first time I read..jeje

Edited by Gabylicious

Oh man...I must be added to the Skye Loves Chocolate list and White Forest Cake if there's a list for that. I will be tacking my two claimed PE bottles to my next order as well; thanks for that, Mara, I'm sure it will save you quite a few trips to the PO! :lol:

Edited by Invidiana

D'oh! I was dealing with some in-class drama this week (lab partner who doesn't want to work with me) and missed the whole slew of PEs raining down like a gift from the goddess!

Edited by perfumesniffer

Can I haz a bottle of Ravenwing's White Forest Cake and a bottle of Skye's naughty Chocolate??

I have a dumb question, sorry if it has been asked before...

Do we have an option to upgrade these PEs to spray form and just indicate so in the Gift Certificate section?

Poor Mara...must so often feel like she's in a zombie horror movie, trapped in the castle with all of us slavering and whacking at it with axes...while moaning "LPpppppps.... LPppppppppppppps...need LPpppppps..."

True. I'm stalking stamps.com for my package...I was very naughty and placed quite a few large orders in sucession...yeah I freely admit I'm a chronic offender...one of thoose zombies at the door............