Stalk Talk!

luna65

Guest cutie.pie

That would be a most amazing birthday present! :D As in, right on my 30th birthday!

Yup, I keep thinking...Sunday, it's Phergineer birthday, spell potions should be up (*fingers crossed* :D), it's inauguration of Croatian's first female president... I have a busy Sunday! Lol :)

it's inauguration of Croatian's first female president... I have a busy Sunday! Lol :)

Congratulations - we have a celebrity in our midst haha! You will smell really good meeting all those other "Heads of State"! :D

Edited by quietguy

*sighs*

I would love a money potion that worked for me :Emoticons04284: I'm in this terrible catch 22.

Evil keeps me poor cuz I'd use big money for too much good...

Good keeps me poor cuz of all the trouble I'd probably get in with too much $$$ :wink88: :lol:

LOL, NuTrix! Are you sure you wouldn't spend most of it here? How much trouble could that possibly get you into? ;)

Happy pre-birthday, Phergineer! :)

:fingers-crossed: I hope the busy day does include New Releases.

Guest cutie.pie

Congratulations - we have a celebrity in our midst haha! You will smell really good meeting all those other "Heads of State"! :D

hahahahahah :rofl222: not sure though they would be able to smell me so far, far, far, far away in the crowd :D

I really thought I would go, because we have a first female president, I guess it's a *girl power* thing haha, but I found out yesterday that my twins have a costume party at the school on Monday, so, as it turns out, I'm spending my Sunday making costumes & cookies and stalking the NR thread :D

I really thought I would go, because we have a first female president, I guess it's a *girl power* thing haha, but I found out yesterday that my twins have a costume party at the school on Monday, so, as it turns out, I'm spending my Sunday making costumes & cookies and stalking the NR thread :D

Yeah - that is pretty much how it works around our house too. Mine are older so we do not have to take them everywhere, but we need to make sure we know where they are, who they are going to be with, not "home alone" with opposite sex "friends", obey curfew, etc.. "Find my Phone" is a beautiful thing and I do not hesitate to use it to check up on them. :)

LOL, NuTrix! Are you sure you wouldn't spend most of it here? How much trouble could that possibly get you into? ;)

Weeeeeell....If just believing that will get a money potion to work, then I'll try to keep my hopes up and go slather in some Leprechaun Luck and we'll see if my "luck" changes money wise :D

I feel very blessed in lots of other "wealth" that doesn't have anything to do with money, I thought that might have something to do with money always being just out of reach too ^_~

I hope we at least get the labels this weekend!

ETA: I re read what I wrote and it sounded terrible. I meant I was really excited to read/look at the labels and have something to dream and speculate about. :)

Edited by phergineer

I hope we at least get the labels this weekend!

ETA: I re read what I wrote and it sounded terrible. I meant I was really excited to read/look at the labels and have something to dream and speculate about. :)

I also really want some hints! :)

Man you guys are going to flip out. I know notes on a few and they are gorge! Plus there is another really cool surprise about the Spell Collection. I can't wait till everyone can see labels and descriptions.

Talk about a major teaser!

Guest cutie.pie

Man you guys are going to flip out. I know notes on a few and they are gorge! Plus there is another really cool surprise about the Spell Collection. I can't wait till everyone can see labels and descriptions.

Talk about a major teaser!

:yeahthat:

I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! :D :D :D

I don't think I'm allowed to say. But it will be soon. Mara is finishing up brewing, Luna is doing descriptions. So be patient, they will be worth it!

Oh yay-yuh!!! I'm soooooo curious about the notes! B) And, of course, I cannot WAIT to see the labels. *giggles evilly*

This will be my first introduction to Spell Potions. I have so much catching up to do ! I'm sure I will enjoy getting to know this "magickal" part of LPMP better. Consider me an eager student.

Guest cutie.pie

Is this going to be another double month spell collection with 20 bottles or the usual monthly collection size?

I might have heard it will be a double set ;)

Guest cutie.pie

I hope not. I've logged in like 4 times already just to stalk and daydream of labels.

I'm clicking 'refresh page' like every hour (or maybe 5 times an hour) :rofl222:

*wishes for a super powerful employment potion* I really need one! Or if not a super powerful win-the-lottery potion. LOL

Yeah, I wouldn't mind one that was less Shut Up And Get A Job and more You Don't Ever Need A Job Again

Or Shed All That Weight or Get Your Hairline Back haha! :lol:

Thanks Mara, I can stop flipping out now and save it for Monday! :)

Please please let there be another Return to Me (heavenly and omg works); Come to Me Lover; Of course Money Potions; Goddess Oil (didn't get a chance to try prior but sounds perfect); Blessing Oils; Any Hex Breaker (including anything that stops self worry/ fear from jinxing stuff)

I've been trying to put this all out of my head, haven't been stalking as want to avoid any panic.

I'm sure all will be worth the wait and everything will be perfect!!

:666:

It was SO much fun!!!!!!!!

I think my lips are sealed for the time being.

MARA, ARE MY LIPS SEALED?

WUT.THE.HELL.IS.GOING.ON.HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????

I believe that much is obvious ... someone with inside knowledge has been holding out on us ... :D

LOL. I don't have any money left anyway!!!!

Don't worry - I'll buy yours haha!! :lol:

HEY QG! NEENER NEENER!!!! *runs off cackling wildly*

WUT.THE.HELL.IS.GOING.ON.HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????

Mwwwwahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa! :666::heart:

All will be revealed come Monday...patience please. :)

Awwwwww, POOPIE. I was just gonna start bugging you for hints!!! :CHEERS~19:

LOL. I don't have any money left anyway!!!!

Ooooh, MissDC! I'll bet you're going to want some of these! :BananaRow:

HEY QG! NEENER NEENER!!!! *runs off cackling wildly*

I'll get you my pretty ... and your little dog too! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ooooh, MissDC! I'll bet you're going to want some of these! :BananaRow:

Nahhhh :lol:

Edited by quietguy