Stalk Talk!

luna65

I bought a FB Ashes to Dust, for intent. I needed it! I plan to wear it on New Year's Eve. And probably Bridezilla too (because of all that champagne) :) But I'm also wondering what will Mara make for us for the begining of 2015. :) She said spell potions will be released early next year, but Valetine's editions will probably be released in January, so I'm hoping for something sparkly with champagne :)

I had a similar problem. My samples were disappearing and I thought I was crazy, I knew I got them but couldn't found them. Untill I went to my sister's and found this:image_zps023999f1.jpg

I wanted to murder her! :lol:

OMG cutie.pie!!!! WOW!!! GEESH, if she wants to steal them, you would think she would be encouraging you, right? Naughty sister!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cutie.pie

OMG cutie.pie!!!! WOW!!! GEESH, if she wants to steal them, you would think she would be encouraging you, right? Naughty sister!

IKR!?!?!!! :lol:

Even my 7 years old twins know not to touch mummy's perfumes, so you'd think a 25 year old would listen too! ;)

How about pheromones combined with sexy lingerie? :D

Don't laugh. This actually works...

Perhaps you just haven't found what he loves yet. My ex was not very interested in the scents I wore and not very vocal about things in general so I had no idea if he liked most of them or not...but then I found one he loved and he finally said something, accompanied by much sniffing of my neck. I know that he would have told me if he hated them though so at least he never said that. ;)

Don't laugh. This actually works...

I'm not laughing - that is why I am suggesting it!

Can't wait for the January NRs!!! Getting so excited!!!

I'm not laughing - that is why I am suggesting it!

Quietguy....a question...if the couple has been together for a while, would seeing the woman in some sexy lingerie still turn the guy on?

Quietguy....a question...if the couple has been together for a while, would seeing the woman in some sexy lingerie still turn the guy on?

As long as the basic attraction (relationship) is still there and no major inter-personal "irritations" going on, OF COURSE! I have been married to Mrs. QG for over 25 years and neither of us are going to be swimsuit models but she still does it for me. It really revolves around a lot your attitude. Confidence is sexy. If it is your BF you are referring to, you are engaged to this guy. Obviously there is a great deal of attraction on his part. Don't doubt that.

Are we there yet? :ph34r:;%29.gif;%29.gif;%29.gif

In the standard answer of my parents. "20 more minutes." Which could actually mean anything from 20 minutes to 2 days. ;)

Are we there yet?

In the standard answer of my parents. "20 more minutes." Which could actually mean anything from 20 minutes to 2 days.

A couple years back I just started saying "Yes. We are. Hop on out." Even if we were going 75 mph down the road because of course the kids were old enough to know we aren't there and are just asking as a joke. :lol:

I'm being a bit slow this month, I'm afraid. I actually took last week off for realz, because I worked double shifts in Nov when everyone else had their vacation. (I made jewelry for the store all week for my vacay!) :) So anyway, I think end of next week is truly what we are looking at. I am almost done with the brewing and labels, and the PEs.

OH! And I am turning off the PEs for a few weeks so I have the time to work on the store. Just FYI. Thanks, and Happy New Year!

A couple years back I just started saying "Yes. We are. Hop on out." Even if we were going 75 mph down the road because of course the kids were old enough to know we aren't there and are just asking as a joke.

LOL! Tell em to make that jump count and they might make it to the grass on the side of the road, oh, and don't forget to tuck and roll.

I'm being a bit slow this month, I'm afraid. I actually took last week off for realz, because I worked double shifts in Nov when everyone else had their vacation. (I made jewelry for the store all week for my vacay!) :) So anyway, I think end of next week is truly what we are looking at. I am almost done with the brewing and labels, and the PEs.

That gives us a chance to make some more money to buy the new stuff with. Would you share some jewelry pictures with us? (I am overly obsessed with all things shiny and crafty. It means my paycheck usually just goes right back to Michaels. )

Edited by Maililyahn

Haha - "tuck and roll" is a phrase that has been thrown out there during that conversation :lol: along with the "offended" child whining "Mooooommmmmm" and Mrs. QG saying "That isn't funny". Actually everyone but Mrs. QG thinks it is funny but hey ... :D

I just finished posting what is left from the Pheromas promo on Etsy, just FYI. That'll be all until next November!

Mailyahn, yes, I will eventually - maybe this weekend. I've been making just simple crystal wraps these last few weeks - crystals wrapped in colored copper or sterling silver. They are inexpensive and sell like crazy every time I do a show so I make TONS of them. (I think I made over 1200 of them last week! My fingers are throbbing!) I recently got my hands on some stunning Aura crystals so I have been having a lot of fun with those.

I am a craft store addict too. It's terrible! Do you make jewelry as well?

OH! And I am turning off the PEs for a few weeks so I have the time to work on the store. Just FYI. Thanks, and Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you! I'm glad you are at least getting a little time to relax by taking things slower...you deserve it!! Only wondering...since the PEs are being turned off for a few weeks, for the ones that were submitted in December....will they be released the end of January/beginning of February or will they be released with the January NRs? I'm in no rush...just asking..:)

Oooh crystals and wraps! You have my attention! The last thing I made was some wire wrap ear cuffs, I think. I have made a lot more clay things. I went to Fairy Escape Atlanta and sold clay jewelry and hair sticks only to find that many people don't know how to use hair sticks and are sure it is hard so I didn't sell much. I used to sell anime cat ears made of light super soft clay, ribbons, bells and beads but then so many people started making those out of the machined plastic that I couldn't really keep up with their crazy low prices versus my time and materials.

I helped make a ton of custom goggles for a friend's costuming booth a few years ago but he doesn't do those any more.

Last year around this time I was crocheting like crazy. I burned myself out on it.

The only sections in Michaels that I have not ventured into, aside from specific items, are scrapbooking and floral. I have no real interest in floral. (I occasionally want to make a wreath or garland headdress but I usually talk myself out of it) I hear scrapbooking is a huge money, space and time sink so I am resisting the urge. Its tough. I look at the cricut machines and consider all the cool things that could be done with it. And then I remind myself that I don't have room for it, or time for it...or need for it.

I have been bored today. I tried to get my family to go out and see a movie but they have sat around instead so I have been working on a new av for the New Year in Illustrator. We'll see if I like it enough to use it.

I love jewelry and crafts of all kinds., love, love, love them. I can get geeky excited about shiny new craft stuff. It is an addiction. :Emoticons04231:

I can't believe how few vacations you take, dear Mara! Where can we look for an announcement when PEs are turned back on? I got Christmas money and I'm making plans!! :banana058:

All PEs on deck will be released along with the NRs next week, I have around a dozen of them to finish. :)

So, in other words...you really aren't taking things slow..lol ;)

I can't believe how few vacations you take, dear Mara! Where can we look for an announcement when PEs are turned back on? I got Christmas money and I'm making plans!! :banana058:

BC, you can sneak an order in now via email while I am still brewing, then I think I'll need about 6 weeks before I turn them back on again.

I can sleep when I'm dead! mwahahahaha! :lol:

Haha - my usual response when people ask me if I ever sleep. :D

BC, you can sneak an order in now via email while I am still brewing, then I think I'll need about 6 weeks before I turn them back on again.

Oh, PM, you are so the wonderfullest of wonderful! THANK YOU!!!!

Do you know what the January NR's are going to be yet? If so, can we have a hint? :Emoticons0424:

As we're discussed up-thread, it will be scents for Valentine's.

The anticipation is building....I'm looking for some loves in this month's NRs that I can wear when I meet my fiance....I'm sooo excited about finding some sexy potions!!!! May the days pass quickly until Mara posts the NRs!!! :D