Another hello from Seattle

sunnyme

Welcome to the forum. It is full of mostly ladies but there are a few guys here too! We try to behave but when we don't feel free to smack us. GL had to punch me in the arm the other day - something about a topless avi ... :lol:

Hey Sunnyme! Bienvenida, Welcome to LP! Purple Puff w/LAM is beautifully done and it is perfect for phero beginners, I think you will love it!

Glad to have you with us, I'm looking forward to reading your sunny posts!

Thanks everyone! Also Gabylicious I saw on a thread that it's your birthday; happy birthday! I'll post a review of my Purple Puff experience! I love perfume in general and someone gave me a sample of Heartland when I got some other perfumes in a swap. It smelled so amazing that I had to come on here and check out some others.

Edited by sunnyme

Thank you Sunnyme! :D I haven't tried Heartland, I just read its description and it seems very earthy and green! Very interesting scent...I love hay and if you like that scent note, I think you should try Night of Delight...

Welcome sunnyme! Purple Puff is an excellent first choice :)

Hi All,

Thanks again for the warm welcome.

@Invidiana, typically I enjoy floral notes, sweet (but not in a cloying way) perhaps with a hint of vanilla-so Purple Puff really did sound right up my alley!

Hi All,

@Invidiana, typically I enjoy floral notes, sweet (but not in a cloying way) perhaps with a hint of vanilla-so Purple Puff really did sound right up my alley!

Oooh, you should try A Treasure of Pearls then. It's lightly floral to my nose with a good dose of vanilla. It has the same fluffiness that Purple Puff has. and it shimmers! :lol:

Tell me about it! My garden is producing so much food I've had to start hauling in bags to work to share with my coworkers.

Sun, glorious sun! Finally, an excuse to wear sunglasses!

Hi All,

Oooh, you're probably going to love things like Hanagumori, Babe in the Woods, Xuehua Xing and Fleur de Vanille then. I think Glass Slipper would be up your alley too. :)

Tell me about it! My garden is producing so much food I've had to start hauling in bags to work to share with my coworkers.

Sun, glorious sun! Finally, an excuse to wear sunglasses!

Really? We had to plant ours TWICE this year b/c the first seeds rotted from all the rain. Now what's left : Beans, Sugar pumpkins, Garlic, and lettuce. Did you have better luck with your garden? What came up for you?

Ooh! Thanks all for the suggestions; I'm going to have to look all of those up.

I got my package mailing notice! I'm so excited. Really wish I had it for tonight so I could experiment. Prime opportunity because I'm going out dancing! I'll have to arrange some opportunities to try out my new scent next week :lol

@Raq On-yup, I like to be upbeat and c'mon, the two months of amazing weather really do make up for the grey months. Just look at the smiles on everyone's faces!

@teacozy, your coworkers must love you! I know I would :P

I got my package! Mara also included some samples (thank you!) so I'm off to read about them. Don't think I will use Purple Puff today because I'm hanging out with guys I just want to be friends with (don't want to send mixed signals heh). I sprayed a bit on a strip of paper I had lying around and I love the way it smells! Definitely smelling the vanilla, it's just delicious!

Edited by sunnyme