New Releases for NOVEMBER 2012

Oh, and by the way! If you spend $40 on wax melts, I will include a free wax burner in your order, but this is NOT listed on the offering. But don't worry, you'll get one! And it might be in a separate box from the rest of your order to ensure it's properly wrapped, etc. K?

Would the free tart burner be an electric one, my boss wanted me to buy tarts and an electric burner for work... Our hourly workers keep forgetting to flush their number 2 and it gets quite bad in there...

I clicked on one of the gift shop options, then from that page just did a search for the name of the fragrance I wanted, and it returned both the bottle and the sample. I ordered the UN sample by selecting "pick your potion" from the home page where all the new releases are shown.

Would the free tart burner be an electric one, my boss wanted me to buy tarts and an electric burner for work...

Nope sorry, they are candle powered!

Yes, Xev! At this point they are all *there*, just not obviously there - so if you're smart enough to find them via search you can order them. I am programming the cart pages now so everything will be up in a few hours.

I voted, and had a fab lunch, so I am raring to go again! :)

FINALLY had the chance to visit the site and read everything....

*Sighs with delight...faints from joy* :in-love:

Nope sorry, they are candle powered!

Yes, Xev! At this point they are all *there*, just not obviously there - so if you're smart enough to find them via search you can order them. I am programming the cart pages now so everything will be up in a few hours.

I voted, and had a fab lunch, so I am raring to go again! :)

Are the phero spray's there as well via this search option?

Perfect night to have made ordering available on the new stuff, Oh Great Ones! Halo 4 is out, the "boys" are entertaining themselves, and I can relax with a glass of The Good Stuff and spend this month's mortgage money uninterrupted! :CHEERS~19::moneyfairy13::kiss43:

Just placed my order! Wheeeeeeee! I was going to wait until tomorrow But I. Just. Couldn't. :w00t:

OMGosh. I don't know which is more painful - watching the ladies waiting or seeing all the work Mara & crew go through to get this all up. If I knew a darn thing about programming web pages I would be happy to help.

WOOT! Just ordered! Starting with Sex and Violins (full bottles) and samples of Balls and Art of War.

New Release page is now up, which includes the Pick Your Potions and the full bottle sets.

Working on Sample page now!

:)

Oh noes! I went & did it...:/ I need a spanking (where's Luna???). I'm a little tipsy & I ordered a sampler pack, I specified women's in notes though. Hope it helps.

Oh noes! I went & did it...:/ I need a spanking (where's Luna???). I'm a little tipsy ...

"ooops you did it again??" - then you do need a spanking. Time to bend over the knee ... lol.

Please forgive as I'm certain this must have been asked before -- each women's and men's set-of-ten (bottle or sample) contains the 3 unisex ones (unisexy, art of war and strange attractors) plus the 7 designated as being for women or for men respectively, at the top of this thread...right?

Please forgive as I'm certain this must have been asked before -- each women's and men's set-of-ten (bottle or sample) contains the 3 unisex ones (unisexy, art of war and strange attractors) plus the 7 designated as being for women or for men respectively, at the top of this thread...right?

YUPPERS! :)

Gah. I plotted my order and it looks like I'll have wait until Friday to order because I'm poor until then.

Leave me some stuff guys!

I only uploaded the New Releases and Samples into the cart, but that still covers everything. So I am quitting for the night and will finish this tomorrow afternoon. Thanks everyone!! xoxox

Have a very early biz appt tomorrow am - wish me luck!