New Releases for NOVEMBER 2012

Yes, you've got it! You can get a sample of Cougar if you wanted to try it. But you have that one already!

Me too, I want wax tarts, but I have a huge want list of LP perfumes and pheros. It's hard because I want it all. I need one of those Black American Express Cards!

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEHEHE! You have no idea how I've battled with myself each time PP offers me 6 months to pay my bill interest free :lol: I've nearly bought the entire store with every order!

I'm DYING to know what Gotcha and Le Femme Noire is! I LOVE LFM SOO MUCH! Oooo! SO excited! Just like...EVERYONE ELSE HAHAHA!

I got a little soap as a freebie in Betrothal Potion and it's LOVELY. I'm telling you, this place is the most delightfully dangerous place you will ever encounter your whole life long LOL!

I'm DYING to know what Gotcha and Le Femme Noire is! I LOVE LFM SOO MUCH! Oooo! SO excited! Just like...EVERYONE ELSE HAHAHA!

I got a little soap as a freebie in Betrothal Potion and it's LOVELY. I'm telling you, this place is the most delightfully dangerous place you will ever encounter your whole life long LOL!

Delightfully Dangerous! Perfect description of LPMP.

Come on Monday, HURRY!!!

I'm telling you, this place is the most delightfully dangerous place you will ever encounter your whole life long LOL!

Well anything you depend on to this extent is dangerous...because of course it can be lost. Can you imagine that we wake up one morning and LPMP has completely disintegrated? Now THAT is the scariest thought ever.

Well anything you depend on to this extent is dangerous...because of course it can be lost. Can you imagine that we wake up one morning and LPMP has completely disintegrated? Now THAT is the scariest thought ever.

Oh my gosh, yes! Worst thing ever. It's like Voldermort, that which shall not be named (spoken of).

LOL!!

Can you imagine? At least we'd all be able to meet in person at the rehab!! We'll be the most fabulously scented junkies ever!

THEY WOULDN'T LET US BRING ANY OF OUR GOODS INTO THE REHAB THOUGH!!!!!

We'd have to sneak them in...through unconventional means...

(I bet that pansexual guy would have some ideas on how to do that.)

Wow this sounds like a scene from Harry Potter --- He who must not be named....LOL

PANsexual-- now there'd be an interesting date!! And I can only imagine the weird combo of pheros I'd have to wear.

P.S. Aha! Just found where this came from over on BB's new "Tales From the (Dating) Crypt" thread -- HILARIOUS!!

Edited by Just Ducky

I have had that nightmare before. In which Mara (fill in the blank with any probable or inprobable scenario): retires early, quits to go on a worldwide musical tour, goes back to school to study philosophy or dental hygiene, wins the lottery and never has to work again...etc. etc.

There would be a final, desperate sale. I would take out a small second mortgage on my house in a pathetic attempt to buy LPMPs to last the rest of my life. But I'd be fighting and racing everyone else trying to do the same. Black market LP trading forums would spring up elsewhere on the internet, where the most desireable scents would start trading for exhorbitant prices, forcing all the but the richest among us out of the market. Some of us would go crying to other artisan perfumiers, asking for something similar to our favorites, but of course no one else would ever approach Mara's wonderfulness, so we'd just slink away with our shallow, empty knockoffs, metering out our precious original stocks in the tiniest of amounts. Gone would be the slathering. A one inch roll used once per month would be considered a lavish amount of our preciouses.

Okay I need a xanax now.

Edited by xev

Xev, Halloween is over, no more scary stories!!! LOL!!

I think the other side of the story is more likely, Mara is a true artist, and as such, she can never stop being creative!! We are all so lucky to have found her and LPMP, and, one way or another, we will always be able to share in her genius!!

Mara, I know you're working hard today!! Take some time to enjoy the beautiful weather with your sweet kitties!! xoxo

I have had that nightmare before. In which Mara (fill in the blank with any probable or inprobable scenario): retires early, quits to go on a worldwide musical tour, goes back to school to study philosophy or dental hygiene, wins the lottery and never has to work again...etc. etc.

There would be a final, desperate sale. I would take out a small second mortgage on my house in a pathetic attempt to buy LPMPs to last the rest of my life. But I'd be fighting and racing everyone else trying to do the same. Black market LP trading forums would spring up elsewhere on the internet, where the most desireable scents would start trading for exhorbitant prices, forcing all the but the richest among us out of the market. Some of us would go crying to other artisan perfumiers, asking for something similar to our favorites, but of course no one else would ever approach Mara's wonderfulness, so we'd just slink away with our shallow, empty knockoffs, metering out our precious original stocks in the tiniest of amounts. Gone would be the slathering. A one inch roll used once per month would be considered a lavish amount of our preciouses.

Okay I need a xanax now.

Omg. It's so Stephen King!!!!

Okay I need a xanax now.

Omg total nightmare!

Okay I need a xanax now.

no stoooooop!!

Xev, Halloween is over, no more scary stories!!! LOL!!

I think the other side of the story is more likely, Mara is a true artist, and as such, she can never stop being creative!! We are all so lucky to have found her and LPMP, and, one way or another, we will always be able to share in her genius!!

Mara, I know you're working hard today!! Take some time to enjoy the beautiful weather with your sweet kitties!! xoxo

Good grief Xev :o :o

...but yeah,the rest to Da Mara goes for me too!!!!!!!! :hearts09793:

:blink::omgwtf::Emoticons04284:

I had to put it out there to finally face my worst fear! I shall not speak of it again.

:Emoticons04277:

LOL!!

Can you imagine? At least we'd all be able to meet in person at the rehab!! We'll be the most fabulously scented junkies ever!

:yeahthat:

Okay I need a xanax now.

*Curls up in fetal position...sobbing* :Emoticons08045:

Okay I need a xanax now.

Omg. It's so Stephen King!!!!

Omg total nightmare!

no stoooooop!!

Good grief Xev

*Curls up in fetal position...sobbing*

So I need to put in a couple very large orders and stockpile just in case.

Hint: I like Mexican and Chinese cooking, drink rum, and always wanted more kids. :lol:

LOL!!

THEY WOULDN'T LET US BRING ANY OF OUR GOODS INTO THE REHAB THOUGH!!!!!

We'd have to sneak them in...through unconventional means...

WIN!

Hint: I like Mexican and Chinese cooking, drink rum, and always wanted more kids. :lol:

QG, you always make me laugh.... I'm good with everything but more kids.... the 3 I have is all I can handle...ROFLMAO :Emoticons04263:

QG, you always make me laugh.... I'm good with everything but more kids.... the 3 I have is all I can handle...ROFLMAO

OK - kids can be optional if that is a deal breaker ... lol. Staying in practice however ... haha. :Emoticons0424:

I'll drink the rum with you... but I'll get you drunk, knock you over the head with the bottle, slice yer throat with the broken remains and make off with yer LP stockpile, oh yes I will!! :emot159:

I like mexican, chinese and rum too...rum and ginger beer...mmmm! I think your wife might object to the fathering children part though :cat690:

I’m so excited that we can order sample phero sprays as this will really enable me to hone in on what works best and purchase full sizes from there… I already know I’m going for the buy 10 get it for $100 as I can see that I want to try most of these babies….I’m so excited I can hardly stand it….You should see me at work today, I keep sneaking a peek at the website to see if they are up yet… I would not be able to order till I get home, so I can wait till 5pm to order, I just hope nothing is sold out by then…. I’m the little kid in the candy show….LOL

I'll drink the rum with you... but I'll get you drunk, knock you over the head with the bottle, slice yer throat with the broken remains and make off with yer LP stockpile, oh yes I will!!

Haha - that one I would be expecting - OTOH I am sure LV would have a more evil plan in mind I could never anticipate ...

I like mexican, chinese and rum too...rum and ginger beer...mmmm! I think your wife might object to the fathering children part though

No doubt and even the practice only ... lol. The hilarious part is, as randy as I am at home, she is half-convinced I could not have been the angel I was in all my travels over the years. I tell her I just saved it all for her which is why I am so bad at home but she is not always convinced.

Guyz i am late in posting it though, not so late as posting it before descriptions are up.....

making a wild guess for LA FEMME NOIRE... it is something which is dark, black or maybe grey, which is not clearly expressed or not easy to understand.

NOIRE is french word i guess which means Dark or obscure actually BLACK ... so this blend is dark mystery.... not just Like LFM

wanted to post earlier but .... thought about LUNA and MARA.....ok

Another guess for scent.....it is actually a red wine grape Mondeuse Noire, a red wine grape grown primarily in the Savoy region... so maybe the scent has something to do with this.... i have interest in wines so maybe this is interesting too.......

yippie.... (only if i am right ) i think so :Emoticons0424:

Edited by Magnanimity

Wanna PLAy more Guyz....

Gotcha should be for - expressing pleasure or being happy to understand . it should be a social blend making you expressive communicative and have pleasure, English is not my language but i am making all my possible guesses known to me :P

Or

Possibly it is something that makes you catch someone and be happy about it....

Wot u say guyz ?

Edited by Magnanimity

Well I'm not going to tell you my real plan...but don't be surprised when you wake up in bunny ears and a ball gag...AND NO DAMN LP'S.

Haha - as long as they aren't my balls ... :lol:

Wanna PLAy more Guyz....

Gotcha should be for - expressing pleasure or being happy to understand . it should be a social blend making you expressive communicative and have pleasure, English is not my language but i am making all my possible guesses known to me :P

Or

Possibly it is something that makes you catch someone and be happy about it....

Wot u say guyz ?

Well, it's intro blend is called Fuzzy Wuzzy, so I'm going to guess that it's for snuggles & cuddles. Or warm fuzzies from the social stratosphere.

Well, it's intro blend is called Fuzzy Wuzzy, so I'm going to guess that it's for snuggles & cuddles. Or warm fuzzies from the social stratosphere.

Beccah, ur more experienced here, and probably your guesses could be more closer then mine.... i am trying to warm up the waiting time.... its killing... MARA , come out now..

Its past midnight for me and see i sitting here for new pheros... I want themmm.. let the baby out now....

you know beccah, how it is ? ....