New Releases for NOVEMBER 2012

I already see me not spending any more money on anything for the rest of the month. lol.

OK ladies - I always cook extra for dinner so if you order too many LPs this month at least you know where to go so you won't starve towards the end of the month haha. :D

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK ladies - I always cook extra for dinner so if you order too many LPs this month at least you know where to go so you won't starve towards the end of the month haha. :D

Well you'd better start preparing to open you doer to a line up of sexy smelling but super starved hotties! We'll do all the dishes and then reapply our travel stash.

Well, so far I know I want Unisexy (lots of it!), Fuzzy Wuzzy, Strange Attractors, Balls, Because the Night & The Art of War. Samples of Soaked, Odalisque & Sex and Violins. Plus whatever sample phero sprays I can squeeze into my order too. And just maybe some wax melts. Overtime, here I come!

I apologize, but it's 11 pm - I've been at this since 6 am, and I am admitting defeat for the night because Yahoo has declared a "SCHEDULED" outage that they told no one about, and has cut me off from the rest of my notes for the past several hours!

I only have two more UNscented pheros to program onto the site, tomorrow, and then will start on the cart pages. Sorry this is taking so long!

It's actually taking at least 3x longer with all of the extra options, including holding aside UN-pheroed supply and bottling those separately. I have decided that this is the last month I will do this. The actual sales NEVER match the requests for Virgin bottles, and unless this trend reverses itself, I will go back to my original plan of offering 90% of our scents phero-free, and the 10% of our scents with pheros, without the option of ordering those phero-free as well.

Again, I apologize for the wait - things have been CRAZY over here - and of course we all need to take a break tomorrow and go VOTE!!! Let your voices be heard, loved ones, and we'll meet back here after.

Love & Blessings!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Mara

I apologize, but it's 11 pm - I've been at this since 6 am, and I am admitting defeat for the night because Yahoo has declared a "SCHEDULED" outage that they told no one about, and has cut me off from the rest of my notes for the past several hours!

I only have two more UNscented pheros to program onto the site, tomorrow, and then will start on the cart pages. Sorry this is taking so long!

It's actually taking at least 3x longer with all of the extra options, including holding aside UN-pheroed supply and bottling those separately. I have decided that this is the last month I will do this. The actual sales NEVER match the requests for Virgin bottles, and unless this trend reverses itself, I will go back to my original plan of offering 90% of our scents phero-free, and the 10% of our scents with pheros, without the option of ordering those phero-free as well.

Again, I apologize for the wait - things have been CRAZY over here - and of course we all need to take a break tomorrow and go VOTE!!! Let your voices be heard, loved ones, and we'll meet back here after.

Love & Blessings!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Mara

Yes! I agree, lol. I have to up bright & early to vote (for Jill Stein). I hope nobody is attempting to order. I realize that everybody can search the cart, but I go ahead & post what I find to take the edge off. I will continue doing so unless it becomes a problem. Many blessings to the LP crew, good night & God bless :Emoticons0804:

Can't blame you there! I can imagine that it is nightmare! You are too good to us already sweetie! XOXOXO

Dang, I must be really out of the loop, I had heard of neither... I really need to get out more

Heh. I have a tramp stamp. Actually I've had it so long it wasn't even called that when I got it (13 years ago). And it's not on my lower back, it's directly over my tailbone. (It's a pentacle in a celtic knot so i wanted it well-hidden for work reasons.)

But ya. I've heard it called both.

ETA: So far it looks like I'll be ordering bottles of Because the Night and Odalisque and samples of Balls and Soaked. I'll have to see the UN descriptions though before I decide if I need bottles of those as well. Plus a few things for Shadow's Xmas stocking.

Edited by skye

Love & Blessings!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Mara

wow i didn't realise you were still holding aside UN pheroed fragrance. That's too much work for you. I voted!!

Love & Blessings!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Mara

I love the pheros and this is why I located this site as I was looking to get into phero’s and wanted to find blends vs. straight up pheros for a newbie like me. Mostly I order phero scented products does this mean going forward that you will mostly offer virgin (non-phero’d) scents?

Thanks,

Well nothing is going to change, this is basically how its always been. But what she is saying (I believe) is when she makes a phero'ed scent she will not also offer that scent unpheroe'd. I take it most people opt for the pheroe'd version and she has to make two batches and has too many "virgin" ones left lying around. There will always be LOTS of phero'ed choices though.

That's how I understood it anyway...and I have no idea how to spell "phero'ed"...

eta: crazy spelling.

Edited by missdarlyncherie

Love & Blessings!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Mara

Yes, please take a break!!!!! And there are plenty of unpheroed scents to choose from without holding back some of the others and adding to your workload!!! Like Dolly said, you are already too good to us!!!

I got a "tramp stamp" for my 28th birthday. My mom had a cow. I picked that location for several reasons. I can hide it very easily--only the people i want to see it can see it (and it's just for me, so maybe only 5 people have seen it total!). My internet research (so take it with a grain of salt!) indicated that this area was less susceptible to the perils of aging and weight loss and gain if done slowly. Also, I'm a wuss, and supposedly this area hurt less! :lol: Anyway, I really like it because my sister and I designed it together...and I do like sitting in meetings in my conservative workplace thinking, "None of these people have any idea what I have on my back!" :666:

Well nothing is going to change, this is basically how its always been. But what she is saying (I believe) is when she makes a phero'ed scent she will not also offer that scent unpheroe'd. I take it most people opt for the pheroe'd version and she has to make two batches and has too many "virgin" ones left lying around. There will always be LOTS of phero'ed choices though.

That's how I understood it anyway...and I have no idea how to spell "phero'ed"...

I think that is exactly what she is saying......that scents originally designed with pheros will not be offered without them.......

Yes, please take a break!!!!! And there are plenty of unpheroed scents to choose from without holding back some of the others and adding to your workload!!! Like Dolly said, you are already too good to us!!!

I got a "tramp stamp" for my 28th birthday. My mom had a cow. I picked that location for several reasons. I can hide it very easily--only the people i want to see it can see it (and it's just for me, so maybe only 5 people have seen it total!). My internet research (so take it with a grain of salt!) indicated that this area was less susceptible to the perils of aging and weight loss and gain if done slowly. Also, I'm a wuss, and supposedly this area hurt less! :lol: Anyway, I really like it because my sister and I designed it together...and I do like sitting in meetings in my conservative workplace thinking, "None of these people have any idea what I have on my back!" :666:

Ooh what is it? I won't ask for pics ;)

eta: crazy spelling.

Oh good, I read it that she was going to make virgin ones predominately and then only 10% of them would be phero’d…Thanks so much for clarifying this for me.

Just catching up to some of the descriptions...and I am 100% for NOT offering virgin bottles of a scent designed to BE phero'ed,way too much work :( we already have way way more options than ANY other place. Mara we love you and it breaks my heart to see you ever feel you need to apologize for ANYTHING,we are so blessed to have you in our lives :abfx:

oooohhhhhh I love this for Strange Attractors!!! :

The universe is a vast and lonely place. One attractor string, colorful, unique, none other like it in the whole universe, floats through space. Then suddenly, seemingly out of nowhere, another of these attractor strings drifts across its path. Whether it's fate, destiny, or just random chance, these two attractors collide. They whirl around each other, entwining under the starlight that causes them to gleam like rainbows against black velvet. No longer are these lone entities traveling alone through the cold darkness of space. Now these two strands are woven into one, a stronger unit, fortified against the continuing journey that lies ahead.

Oh good, I read it that she was going to make virgin ones predominately and then only 10% of them would be phero’d…Thanks so much for clarifying this for me.

Well, this is true to an extent - 90% of a month's new releases will be non-phero'd, and 10% will be phero'd. So for example in a typical month where 10 new perfumes are released, 9 of them will not have pheros, and 1 of them will.

"Virgin" bottles, are bottles of the phero'd perfumes, without the pheros. So just the scent. Mara eas offering these for a littlr while because there was some demand for the scents that had pheros, but without the pheros. So for example the scent of, say, Torrid Sorcery, but without the pheros. Hope that made sense!

Wait...you cook? Tell Mrs QG, she's lucky

Haha - I think so!

Seriously though, I actually do most of the cooking.

Well you'd better start preparing to open you doer to a line up of sexy smelling but super starved hotties! We'll do all the dishes and then reapply our travel stash.

Ditto to that....

OK - smell as good as you want but try not to be too hot as that might raise too many questions. And traveling plans might be good. I can always explain an extra person or two around dinner time ... but not at bedtime ... lol.

Heh. I have a tramp stamp. Actually I've had it so long it wasn't even called that when I got it (13 years ago). And it's not on my lower back, it's directly over my tailbone. (It's a pentacle in a celtic knot so i wanted it well-hidden for work reasons.)

But ya. I've heard it called both.

I got a "tramp stamp" for my 28th birthday. My mom had a cow. I picked that location for several reasons. I can hide it very easily--only the people i want to see it can see it (and it's just for me, so maybe only 5 people have seen it total!). My internet research (so take it with a grain of salt!) indicated that this area was less susceptible to the perils of aging and weight loss and gain if done slowly. Also, I'm a wuss, and supposedly this area hurt less! Anyway, I really like it because my sister and I designed it together...and I do like sitting in meetings in my conservative workplace thinking, "None of these people have any idea what I have on my back!"

Ooh what is it?

It's just a little swirly design. I actually do not have pictures of it; could never get the right angle. but I do have the final sketch at home. I will scan it and put in my journal this evening.

I won't ask for pics

Haha - I will! Pics!!

What I won't do is ask if they live up to LV's other name ... :o:lol:

OMG, now that I understand it…it’s crazy that Mara has been creating these Phero scents and then duplicating them as un-pheros…. My vote is also to have her stop doing this…. I really love her phero blends and I’m always so excited to try a new phero out each month…

OMG, now that I understand it…it’s crazy that Mara has been creating these Phero scents and then duplicating them as un-pheros…. My vote is also to have her stop doing this…. I really love her phero blends and I’m always so excited to try a new phero out each month…

I agree with you. I always go for the spiked versions.

I think un-pheroed versions are good in cases where the phero may give some people headaches. For example, I loved wildflower (was that what it was called?) but I think the popularity potion gives me a headache because I got it from darling Clementine too.

I'd like it if it was a bit more than 10 percent scented pheros even there has to be without unphero'd varieties, especially when new phero blends are being introduced every few months.

But Mara is a perfumer who just happens to sell pheromone blends, not the other way around. The ratio she chose represents her business identity and philosophy,

But Mara is a perfumer who just happens to sell pheromone blends, not the other way around. The ratio she chose represents her business identity and philosophy,

I know that, and I'm not even saying it should be 50/50, just a bit of a higher percentage (such as 20/80) would be nice. I'm giving an opinion, not an order.

And honestly I prefer my pheros unscented and covered by regular scents I like.

I like Mara's scents for themselves, and I can't always use pheros. And if there's an un-phero'ed Glistening Buttons lying around, I'll take it!

Edited by perfumesniffer