New Releases for NOVEMBER 2012

Oh noes! I went & did it...:/ I need a spanking (where's Luna???). I'm a little tipsy ...

"ooops you did it again??" - then you do need a spanking. Time to bend over the knee ... lol.

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please forgive as I'm certain this must have been asked before -- each women's and men's set-of-ten (bottle or sample) contains the 3 unisex ones (unisexy, art of war and strange attractors) plus the 7 designated as being for women or for men respectively, at the top of this thread...right?

Please forgive as I'm certain this must have been asked before -- each women's and men's set-of-ten (bottle or sample) contains the 3 unisex ones (unisexy, art of war and strange attractors) plus the 7 designated as being for women or for men respectively, at the top of this thread...right?

YUPPERS! :)

Gah. I plotted my order and it looks like I'll have wait until Friday to order because I'm poor until then.

Leave me some stuff guys!

I only uploaded the New Releases and Samples into the cart, but that still covers everything. So I am quitting for the night and will finish this tomorrow afternoon. Thanks everyone!! xoxox

Have a very early biz appt tomorrow am - wish me luck!

Break a leg, Girl! :draggy:

I only uploaded the New Releases and Samples into the cart, but that still covers everything. So I am quitting for the night and will finish this tomorrow afternoon. Thanks everyone!! xoxox

:morph::morph::morph:Finest O'Luck to Ya, Lass!!! :morph: :morph: :morph:

Bestest of wishes and good luck this morning!

THANK YOU ALL AT LP FOR MAKING OUR FANTASIES A REALITY! WARMEST THOUGHTS, HUGS AND LOVIES TO YOU ALL!!! :Emoticons0804::wub::Hug_emoticon::love::hearts18::jumpforjoy:

Oh noes! I went & did it...:/ I need a spanking (where's Luna???). I'm a little tipsy & I ordered a sampler pack, I specified women's in notes though. Hope it helps.

I'm right there with you, I ordered a sampler pack, I specified November Trial month but did not specify woman's, do you all think I will get the woman's sampler? ugh..now I'm mad at myself

Good luck Mara!!!!

I'm right there with you, I ordered a sampler pack, I specified November Trial month but did not specify woman's, do you all think I will get the woman's sampler? ugh..now I'm mad at myself

To be sure, reply to the email that confirmed your order and say, Sorry - forgot to specify female! I have had to do that a few times myself. I am sure if there is a question they will call you.

If not, who knows, maybe you just might like cute little chicas rubbing up on you for one month ... haha! If that happens let me know how it feels, its been awhile ....

To be sure, reply to the email that confirmed your order and say, Sorry - forgot to specify female! I have had to do that a few times myself. I am sure if there is a question they will call you.

If not, who knows, maybe you just might like cute little chicas rubbing up on you for one month ... haha! If that happens let me know how it feels, its been awhile ....

Bwahahahaha! We have G2 if we want some sapphic adoration :lol:

OMG I just realized Mara put my name in the credits for "GOAL!" haha awesome!

Out of my way everyone, I'm gonna buy me a bottle of that stuff!

What else should I get?

I would say get the Men's sampler.......you get all of the men's scents plus the unisex ones as well......OH, and she has the unscented trial sized sprays this month too at $15 a pop......discount if you buy 10 or more.....Nov is always good!!!!

Edited by Dolly

OMG I just realized Mara put my name in the credits for "GOAL!" haha awesome!

Nice - congrats!

What else should I get?

I would say get the Men's sampler.......you get all of the men's scents plus the unisex ones as well......OH, and she has the unscented trial sized sprays this month too at $15 a pop......discount if you buy 10 or more.....Nov is always good!!!!

I have a men's sampler coming plus ordering 10 or so phero samples. 5 ml at $10.00 each is a steal especially compared to what some other vendors charge for 5 ml samples.

Well it was your request which inspired her, and Mara is always good about acknowledging the input of others. But yes I also suggest you get the men's sampler for November and try some Pick Your Potion sample-size sprays too!

Well it was your request which inspired her, and Mara is always good about acknowledging the input of others. But yes I also suggest you get the men's sampler for November and try some Pick Your Potion sample-size sprays too!

I already placed my order for 'GOAL!' and I'm psyched!

I can't find this "man's november sampler" anywhere. Can someone post me a link? Where should I be looking?

Gift Shoppe - Sample sizes

First item is the November Only 5 ml sale

Second item is the November All Phero sampler - be sure to change switch to men's sampler