SUGARED LAYERABLES - THE LABELS

They will continue to be available as long as people order them, and they only come in the 5ml and 10ml bottle sizes.

Thank you...so if I put it off for, say, a month, they might still be around?

Yours is adorable too,Donsie!

Sugared Oakmoss heard! Thanks Mara! :)

Hows about Bluebell? It was the main note in Forest Floor back in the day and I loved it in there. Just a thought!

Aw, thank you!

Bluebells and their scent are so delicate (at least to my nose). It would be lovely to have a concentrated bottle of spring woodland!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest cutie.pie

I'd be happy to make you Sug Bamboo. Just write it into your order and I will make it. :)

This is why I love Mara and LPMP and this community :)

Question: Are there any plans to add in more sugared layerables?

I know there are sooooo many already. I only ask because of the previous Sugared Bamboo question. If there are plans, I'd like to throw out there that I, for one, would love a Sugared Satsuma or Sugared Mangosteen or Sugared Lychee (but I also don't want to be much of a bother if there aren't any plans. You guys have so much on your plates already and I have no idea how the whole process of finding components goes).

I'm happy to add to the collection if I have the ingredients on hand. Bamboo is something that I always keep a supply of, but unfortunately, I do not often have the oils you mentioned. But, Satsuma - I assume you mean the orange? - is already a component of Sugared Oranges

Would anybody buy Sugared Bamboo if it were available? :Emoticons04269::Emoticons0804::nope02716:

I KNEW I WASN'T DREAMING! It was Le Wiz' idea waaaay back in September! :king: I think he should be on the label peeking through bamboo stalks... I could probably make that happen via photoshop PM if you want me to take a crack at it. He is Mr. Photogenic so it shouldn't be a hard thing to do, LOL.

I KNEW I WASN'T DREAMING! It was Le Wiz' idea waaaay back in September! :king: I think he should be on the label peeking through bamboo stalks... I could probably make that happen via photoshop PM if you want me to take a crack at it. He is Mr. Photogenic so it shouldn't be a hard thing to do, LOL.

Wow...how did I miss Le Wizard's post. :Emoticons04280: I am going to request couple of bottles of sugared bamboo when I place order for next NRs.

Mara is the Queen of Photoshop! :D She creates all the labels!

Oh I know that Luna, Mara has incredible photographic eye as well. She's got artistry than spans a number of different genres ;) I simply don't know how she has the time to handle every aspect from brewing to label concept/design to marketing! Edited by LoveStruck

She's got artistry than spans a number of different genres

Yep, I keep telling her she's probably the most multi-talented person I know, and I know quite a few whose talents comprise several disciplines.

So, I had an idea for some notes that aren't part of the collection, but have a good chance of being divine:

vanilla pipe tobacco

tonka bean

I pass by a man who smokes that pipe, and it's like I want to follow him around for the smell alone.

and tonka - i had a praline with tonka bean, and that almond-vanilla-spice note it had projected me to some exotic eastern place. It would be amazing as a perfume note with so many things.

I think Mara may have already completed all the labels a few months back.

tonka - i had a praline with tonka bean, and that almond-vanilla-spice note it had projected me to some exotic eastern place. It would be amazing as a perfume note with so many things.

In that case you may want to try Tonka Musk.

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/TonkaMusk/

I wouldn't say it's soapy/clean at all, but everyone has a different impression. It has a masculine aura to it, certainly, but it truly is meant to be a unisex scent. It's one of my favorites.

I wouldn't say it's soapy/clean at all, but everyone has a different impression. It has a masculine aura to it, certainly, but it truly is meant to be a unisex scent. It's one of my favorites.

I totally agree Luna. It is a great unisex blend, and for me anyway, very hard to describe as leaning distinctly one way or another (scent-wise, I mean). I have noticed, quite by accident, that I seem to really adore several of Mara's scents that have Tonka listed as a main component - including some of the men's scents - so I'm guessing that's one of those 'notes' that I'm drawn to (even though if you stuck a Tonka Bean under my nose I probably could never identify it as such). I don't know if a Sugared Tonka Bean is even something that's do-able, but it's definitely one of those things (like Bamboo) that I'd now get in a heartbeat because I'm sort of "connecting the dots" on what scents I (now) realize I love individually. Are we still campaigning for Sugared Boysenberry? I'd get on that bandwagon as well ;)

Guest cutie.pie

I was kinda broke when Sugareds were released, I think it was because the sale was then too, so I never got any of the Sugareds. But I'm going to atleast get Sugared Pears, just because my twins are on the label :)