SUGARED LAYERABLES - THE LABELS

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't know if it would be illegal or not, but I'd be nervous about putting a spotlight on us or on you, just in case someone comes along with bad intent and tries to mess with either of us for it. And just to be clear on the point, the oils I am using for it are cosmetic grade perfume oils, they aren't essential oils, and would not be safe for consumption of any kind.

Curious though, what do you and the Mr. think about this? If you can't see it, I will post another way:

https://www.facebook.com/TheMindUnleashed/photos/a.434569209933563.103142.432632306793920/674809135909568/?type=1

Thank you for the kind compliments NuTrix, BlueBear and Cinnamonmel! The handsome smooshy face is my littlest brother, Tucker. I love the kinds of dogs that you can't help but giggle when you look at them :D

I adore the coloring in your pic NuTrix; your eyes are haunting and so piercing against that vivid violet.Just gorgeous.. And Cinnamonmel, jeez oh man, are you and your entire family professional models?! Your labels are stunning.

BlueBear, did you not make/admit to a label or did I miss it? I enjoy seeing everyone's so much and can't wait to read some reviews once people start sniffing these. I'll have to either narrow the list or learn how to construct a home Lincoln Logs style out of LP bottles...hmmm...

ETA- BlueBear is Berries! Of course! I love it :) Beautiful and glamorous!

Edited by mcreepers

I really don't know if it would be illegal or not, but I'd be nervous about putting a spotlight on us or on you, just in case someone comes along with bad intent and tries to mess with either of us for it. And just to be clear on the point, the oils I am using for it are cosmetic grade perfume oils, they aren't essential oils, and would not be safe for consumption of any kind.

Curious though, what do you and the Mr. think about this? If you can't see it, I will post another way:

https://www.facebook.com/TheMindUnleashed/photos/a.434569209933563.103142.432632306793920/674809135909568/?type=1

This is what Michael does with certain strains of his crop. He makes what is commonly known as Rick Simpson Oil and ingests it every week... You can use it on skin cancer or on burns...etc. He is an activist for this sort of thing...You can google Rick Simpson Phoenix Tears to learn about his hero!

Lol Mara. I have tons of literature on that. I've been studying the research for 4 years. I can say that I'm behind it.But it's not a catch all either. It's very helpfull for cancer and a number of other diseases including lesser, but important, issues like ADD/ADHA. It amazing what seriously dangerous chemicals people will pump into their kids but freak at the idea of using a form of THC to treat them. I think it's the whole "Cheech & Chong or Spicolli image s that pop in their heads.

It's not as much conspiracy that has kept it off the shelves as it is politics and prejudice/ignorance. Of course there is always a D bag lobbyist who's up to something but that's not exclusive to Pot.

You be surprised at who has been for legalizing, decriminalizing, and or making use of it for medical use.

We have lots of farmland around us and it grows everywhere here. I've been trying to get my family to go in on some land with me. I see rotating pot and Kale. Lol. I will let everyone know if that ever works out.

MDC I may need to talk to you sometime. ;)

Edited by StacyK

Heh, I have a feeling if I layered Coffee, Bacon and Kush my man would never let me leave the bedroom...;)

I was wondering about the oil because I have a family member going through bout #2 with cancer and chemo, and is the type that thinks anything "alternative" is absolute bullshit. I have not approached them about this yet because I wanted to learn more...especially about how anyone can assure a regulated dose if it's commonly produced in people's kitchens. Thanks for keywords to use on google, I will look it up later. xoxoxox

The cherry on the sundae is that apparently the stigma around & illegality of pot has a deeply racist history, as I've recently learned thanks to current events too upsetting to discuss here.

Back on happier topic, I've never smelled the plant growing - may get brave and try the kush....*adds to list*

teetering on Sugared Kush Resin TOO

Edited by liz

Well, again, the Kush Resin doesn't smell anything like pot. Please don't order it with that expectation.

I also have oils that smell exactly like fresh cannabis, so if you want me to add that to the offerings, I am happy to do so.

The cherry on the sundae is that apparently the stigma around & illegality of pot has a deeply racist history ....

The racial component is also seen in sentencing guidlines depending on the drug. Cocaine, bad. Crack, worse.

Edited by quietguy

I was wondering about the oil because I have a family member going through bout #2 with cancer and chemo, and is the type that thinks anything "alternative" is absolute bullshit. I have not approached them about this yet because I wanted to learn more...especially about how anyone can assure a regulated dose if it's commonly produced in people's kitchens. Thanks for keywords to use on google, I will look it up later. xoxoxox

You're welcome. It is a pretty long process. Depending in how much he is making it takes 4 to 8 hours!

But I know...most people just think it's smoking a joint or something.

Heh, I have a feeling if I layered Coffee, Bacon and Kush my man would never let me leave the bedroom...;)

This cracked me up!! Thank you for your nice words about my family also. I'm so far from that pic of me right now! It cheers me up though :)

Okay, now that my technological gag is off, (my tablet cord arrrived!), I can finally say, WOW! We are one big bunch of beautiful people! Holy smokes, these labels are just gorgeous, and so fun! It's been so neat checking all of them out, getting to see all of you, your pets, your kids... Mara, these are amazing. Thanks so much for letting us become "LP Immortal". :D

You're welcome. It is a pretty long process. Depending in how much he is making it takes 4 to 8 hours!

But I know...most people just think it's smoking a joint or something.

Smoking is bad for you...eat a brownie ^_^ J/K

I've been looking into cancer treatment alternatives for years and am familiar with Phoenix tears...and Gerson and Bezynski and...too many rabbit trails to name, but many valid alternatives to the cutting, poisoning and burning that allopathic medicine has to offer. Should it ever be legal to grow where I live, you can bet I'll be exploring the oil myself but nutrition and intestinal health is a great place to start while I'm waiting :)

EGGERS!!!!! So glad to see you back!

I know!!! I was searching for you for awhile but then you would pop up occasionally so I figured you were busy gardening...

Welcome back eggers!!

Thank you! :)

@ MDC - yes! Busy gardening! At this point, a lot of harvesting, and planning (daydreaming!) about next year's garden! ;)

John just had me laughing my butt off...he loves these simple layerables, he's all excited saying "Make sure everyone knows that for a mere $1,500 they can have the entire set! No really! It's what every woman needs, their own boudoir apothecary!" :lol:

:potions25::hellokitty1: ,

John just had me laughing my butt off...he loves these simple layerables, he's all excited saying "Make sure everyone knows that for a mere $1,500 they can have the entire set! No really! It's what every woman needs, their own boudoir apothecary!" :lol:

I will join you in said butt laughing off of.

"It's what every woman needs, their own boudoir apothecary!" :lol:

Hey, it's a legit selling point!

Okay - so I am going to go around the country doing home living space additions now - back porches, pergolas/gazebos and and walk-in closets with built-in back-lit shelves just for LP bottles. Maybe a built in dresser with mirror, a small divan perhaps ... :D

Edited by quietguy

Can we order a sugared black pepper yet? Maybe a brown sugar black pepper?

Ok, I will add Sugared Black Pepper, just for you! :) Yes, order it and I will make it.

ETA: By the way, I just checked, and I do not seem to have any more pink peppercorn. Must have used it all up. But I do have lots of black, white and green, so no worries re your request, but for the other suggestions on pink peppercorn, cannot do that right now, will have to order more.

boudoir apothecary <<< I think this is a great name for a shop or something, isn't it?

Or maybe the part of the shop that sells scents as opposed to the part that sells handmade jewelry.

Why? Do you know anybody opening a shop selling scents?

You *know* if I had it kickin' around in my back pocket...

I laughed my butt off too and then I realized I seriously am working toward this. :say19: John needs to work on the infomercial !

LOL!!! Already thought of that too! I wish! I can see myself making major plans and having to spend even more major money to buy some sort of beautiful display for the bedroom so that I could showcase them properly!

Haha - I would be happy to mine organized in a way low key enough so that I do not irk Mrs. QG!

Ok, I will add Sugared Black Pepper, just for you! :) Yes, order it and I will make it.

ETA: By the way, I just checked, and I do not seem to have any more pink peppercorn. Must have used it all up. But I do have lots of black, white and green, so no worries re your request, but for the other suggestions on pink peppercorn, cannot do that right now, will have to order more.

I'll put in my order now! Thanks Mara!!!!

Will there be a basil?

I can do almost anything people want. I do have the ingredients to make a Sug Basil - if you would like it, order it, and I shall make it for you! :)

BTW - Sweet Dill is another note that is quite beautiful if you like herbals. Tarragon is lovely too.

Honestly, I do not see a point in doing things where no blending is involved. I mean, I could blend a bunch of different brown sugars or pink sugars together, but while these Layerables are relatively simple creations, they still have an average of 8-12 ingredients each. I'm trying to present it as a single note, combining many to make a perfect specimen, but a truly single note you can buy lots of places online for less money. Does that make sense? Would you gals still want me to make just brown and pinks available on their own?