halo0073

Stalking Thread for All Phero Month

Sooooo Pherotine is about to go down! Soon, very soon. Who is excited? Are there any notes you are dying to see in the Perfumes? Certain phero blends in the phero enhanced fragrances? Which trials are you going to buy? Any guesses?

I'm feening for something with orange blossom or amber and tonka bean!

And yes I'm totally excited - I've been saving up and resisting a lot of purchases so I can splurge for Pherotine. :hearts0425:

Edited by rain_dancer

Always a great month of scents!

I am very excited! On my phero trial wishlist are LFN, BI, CB, TH, Leather, MLH

CUDDLE FRIGGIN BUNNY AND BLATANT INVITATION IN PERFUMES!!!!

If available Un CB and Sexpionage in the dropper samples...mine from last November lasted me all year!!

Even without pheros Valentines scents are always the best so I'm getting everything.

I want rose scents! Honey scents! Pink floral scents! Oh wait, we already have lots of those, lol...

Phero trials: I'm getting SWS and BI for sure.

Would love a phero trial of Leather :)

Good choice! :) Everyone should know the glory that is Leather :heart:

I've been hoping for another Leather enhanced scent. Fingers crossed.

I would enjoy a fun girl-girl scent, that one seems to be more rare.

Something more girly with Mega Watt but I'm not sure what exactly. ?

I would love something with any of the following: Lumina, Bang, Cougar.

I really need another sleep scent with Teddy in it, my The Big Easy is nearing its end...

How about a fresh and fruity Open Windows blend? :morph:

I haven't posted in forever, but I am ready for some new smellies. I can't wait to see these!

What kind of things happen during Pherotine? Being new I'm trying to imagine what goodies will be available? Big sales? Oh oh oh please tell me :Emoticons04235:

Pherotine refers to the all pheromone-enhanced LPMP collection, which is once a year (Jan-Feb). At this time, trial sizes of unscented pheromone blends are usually available for purchase as well. So all the new fragrances will be pheromone-enhanced in this release.

Oh my gosh, so excited for this! I love the new schedule -- time for plenty of buildup and anticipation!

Thanks for chiming in on this thread, everyone! You actually inspired a couple more that I added to the collection due to your posts.

Everything is brewed and ready, working on labels and descripts now, and they will be up and orderable this coming week so we can get them into your hands by Valentine's Day.

There's quite a few of them!

14 for women, and 10 for men, and 5 of the ones for men can be worn by women as well (phero-wise), so you will have lots to choose from!

:smiley-char145: The titles are already listed on the forum, if you know where to look. nyeheheh.

14 for women, and 10 for men, and 5 of the ones for men can be worn by women as well (phero-wise), so you will have lots to choose from!

10 - Wow!

Thanks for chiming in on this thread, everyone! You actually inspired a couple more that I added to the collection due to your posts.

Everything is brewed and ready, working on labels and descripts now, and they will be up and orderable this coming week so we can get them into your hands by Valentine's Day.

:smiley-char145: The titles are already listed on the forum, if you know where to look. nyeheheh.

Ermahgerd!!!!! :faint:

WOW, 14 for women...how completely awesome

As I patiently await with open arms for the new releases next week, I am biding my time dreaming of winter in the topics where I can connect with peace and calm and tea and flowers. Just the thought makes me sparkle and shine. Does this make me a bad girl? (hint)

That's more than one hint there missy. :P

Hummm... Well let's see I have 7% battery left and I need to go to sleep soon. I'll spend the remaining battery time hunting for the titles. We'll see. Any chance someone can give a hint as to what forum direction I should head too?