I got My order-I got my ship notice!

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Came home from physical therapy hoping for a surprise in my email. Day 14 and counting. BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Patience is a virtue and all that. Getting a "fix" is SO much more fullfilling and fun.. lol.

What I got from my very first order here:

bottle: LAM original 3/4 full

vials:

tantric butterfly 1/4 full

neanderlicious 1/3 full

cuddle bunny 09 1/3 full

pherogirl GONE

woodland man 3/4 full ..got it for self-effects experimentation. It doesnt make me horny(er).

happy water 1/8 full

sniffies(that I like):

Miasma GONE

I'm gonna run out of everything soon and what then?????! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I can't bear the thought. LOL

There was life before LPMP right? FREAKING ADDICTION.

woodland man 3/4 full ..got it for self-effects experimentation. It doesnt make me horny(er).

Turn Up The Heat doesn't always have self-effects for female use. It didn't for me either. But when Q wears Woodland Man it amplifies my emotions to where I just want to ravish him and leave him for (near) dead. Sometimes a pheromone needs the congruence of the right person to wear it for it to have the correct effect on you.

Edited by luna65

Turn Up The Heat doesn't always have self-effects for female use. It didn't for me either. But when Q wears it, it amplifies my emotions to where I just want to ravish him and leave him for (near) dead. Sometimes a pheromone needs the congruence of the right person to wear it for it to have the correct effect on you.

Hmmm interesting, time to get some on the hub. Thanks as always Luna. :Hug_emoticon:

hey ladies,

my order arrived today. Iam not sure which one it is or if the ladies put both of my orders together but i sure hope they did. :beggingpleasesmiley: because tomorrow is Friday and i have a 3 day weekend this week. Thank Gosh! :D sweetie and I are going out tomorrow night clubbing and boy I would like to put my sweet big bottle of Black Candy all over. I still have a sampler of it left so if they didnt put my order together then oh well but i sure hope they did!!!

Came home from physical therapy hoping for a surprise in my email. Day 14 and counting. BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Patience is a virtue and all that. Getting a "fix" is SO much more fullfilling and fun.. lol.

I'm gonna run out of everything soon and what then?????! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I can't bear the thought. LOL

There was life before LPMP right? FREAKING ADDICTION.

oh...Sweetie !! I feel your pain !

good things come to those who wait, and your probably thinking/saying "yeah, right", but you'll be LP OD'g very soon.

hey ladies,

my order arrived today. Iam not sure which one it is or if the ladies put both of my orders together but i sure hope they did. :beggingpleasesmiley: because tomorrow is Friday and i have a 3 day weekend this week. Thank Gosh! :) sweetie and I are going out tomorrow night clubbing and boy I would like to put my sweet big bottle of Black Candy all over. I still have a sampler of it left so if they didnt put my order together then oh well but i sure hope they did!!!

I love you guys!!! :lol: They sent both my order together and tonight I get to lather myself up with some sweet Black Candy for the club. Iam so excited! :CHEERS~19:

2 things-both off topic(sorry)

Luna-I LOVE how you say "YAIS"! And though I have not adopted it into my forum lingo, I have adopted it into my actual speech pattern...heehee-so CUTE! :blue_dancing_banana::blue_dancing_banana::blue_dancing_banana::blue_dancing_banana::blue_dancing_banana::blue_dancing_banana::blue_dancing_banana::blue_dancing_banana::blue_dancing_banana:

2nd Ancient Goddess-Dont ya just LOVE Black Candy? I'm gonna review it today! So, TASTY! :lol:

Heh, I forgot where that comes from...if it's capslock or LOLcat. Both those things came from 4chan, of course, so I guess it doesn't matter. I tend to combine those two in online parlance so that's why I say my second language is a mixture of the two.

good things come to those that wait right? SIGH.

2 weeks past last order and 3 weeks past my order on the 9th. no stamps notice in sight. :CHUBBY~45::003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co SIGH.

I hate to say this but Im debating canceling now as I can use that money for other perfume purchases elsewhere, but as I dont think that Im able to, Im at the mercy of LPMP. I feel forgotten despite emails. :D:D

We know they're behind due to Danna's illness, but if you need to know an exact status you can always call them. It's two weeks for me as well but since D has already told us they're behind - and in over two years of being an LPMP customer I've never had an issue with receiving my items - I'm perfectly okay with waiting, but that's me. And trust me, I've dealt with some bad etailers (Isle of Eden anyone?).

Yep, I'm sure things are just a bit slower due to illness and the 2nd *FINAL* sale going on. Can imagine that threw some hitches into the works as well.

I ordered from the BIGTIMESALE on 9/13, just got my shipping notice from Stamps.com tonight -just as a bit of encouragement! I know the LP ladies are kind to us when the orders ship later than the usual 2 TAT...and yea, it's worth the wait to me, too.

The last of the sale orders are on the way- unless you have a phero add, custom, etc. Some items are out of stock.

If they are your order will take a bit longer to ship.

New Releases will be available to order soon- but you can order the monthly sampler now! hehehehehheehhe

*Tease*

On the Boardwalk: Santa Carla 2009 is NOT a re-brew. Itz all new!!! But, it does have some of the same ingredients as the old, and new ones, hehehehehehehehehee

I LOVE this months releases, we are just awesome! LOL Le Sigh, I wish I could do 6 months a year with creepies- and the other 6 months with SEXY creepies! LOL

Kidding, I love brewing them all!

Ok, I'm off to pack!

SG

My package processed through the CA facility and is on its way!!!! :jumpforjoy:

(ty luna and katz for taking time to comment, it brought me comfort.. :clapW2::( )

ITS ON THE WAY! :jumpforjoy:

Yay!! It's always tough waiting...and it's always hard to remember how relatively *small* the LP/crewoutfit is personnel-wise when the products are so professional...and the site has SO many goods...y'know? Now the happy/anticipation/mailbox stalking! (I'm thinking by Sat. I should se my lovely little brown box of joy!)

I have the fidgets for my order so BAD. :-) But it's in the metro area - and I think - I'll get it by the skin of my teeth before leaving on another week long business trip on Saturday at lunch.

I'm so wanting to smell the B-Gasm I just am about to pop!

Must try not to wiggle too much in excitement....

:( I was getting worried when I saw that Ann's Alaskan Bear Trap was sold out... and I hadn't even received my original custom order yet!!

Kudos to you! It just didn' smell like another box of chocolates. It shot to the back of my brain straight to the archicortex -- WOW!!! The brain really woke up! No, I really don't reek like a cupcake, but I have in the past three hours of receiving this treasure, tested it out on several of my guy friends. They still don't know what hit them, but I did get their attention very quickly. Amazing how attentive they were to Becca and me!! And they still don't know it's chocolate, vanilla, caramel, and buttercream.

Cannot wait to try it on the husband! I better get the caramel sauce ready.

I got my order today! My second bottle of Fortune Cookie, my amped bottle of Armed and Dangerous (Blatant Invitation), my amped bottle of Rocket Chick (Heart and Soul - AND IT SMELLS AMAZING), my bottle of Sultry Afternoon, my samples of Deliciously Wicked and Wheat Siren, a totally unexpected bottle of Pumpkin Shake Rattle and Roll, and sniffies of In the Mood, Crimson Black, Thane, Love Salad, Erin's Sugared Web, and Shelly's B-GASM!!! BRB I have to go freak out and grow a few extra wrists to test things on, oh god, so excited, I can't even handle it.

• 4 weeks later...

YAY I got my order this morning. I havent checked my mail box yet but on the usps website says arrived!!! :bananajoy: Soon as i get off work iam going to run to my mail box. Ive been waiting for this order for a good 2 weeks in a half now. Finally came! It has my beautiful NOX in there. I need that for work and for night time. Finally arrived though! YAY!

Big love to LP...got my shipping notice on Saturday & got my package on Monday.

• Nox 2009
  • La Vie de Boheme
  • Focus Pocus
  • Pumpkin Shake, Rattle, & Roll

They all smell so delicious!!!

:bananajoy:

Edited by Robert

Got mine today too!!!!

E's Crystalized Surgared Web...mmm..I lurv this one.....

The Sprays

2x cougar....

1x open window w/ djacs Musky White Orchid add in....

All sprayed up & nowhere to go, it's raining and Im stuck inside..... :bananajoy:

got mine too !!

Nox 2009, Sassy Sibylia, Santa Carla 2009, 7 Minutes to Midnight, Pomme de Poison and Pomme de Poison boosted w/Open Windows

• 2 weeks later...

AW, CRAP.

So my package still wasn't here today, so I remembered I had tracking from stamps.com. I check--and see that my package is in the East Coast(!) at the school I've already graduated from, while I'm here in California! I'm really upset. =/ I had a lot of problems going on last year, so I retail therapy-ed it out, a LOT, so to think that I have (yet another) student post box snafu where the ladies know me as that crazy girl with all those packages gets my blood running too uncomfortably hot and funny. ;) (Yeah. It was a bad year....)

I sent off an email to Mara/Danna, but I know their site was recently hacked, so I hope they have control of their email again. I think they were using the Sinister Girl accounts for a while. 

I was really looking forward to Valentine Queen--a lot--so this kind of squirmy, flashback-inducing feeling is no good. I don't recommend it.

AW, CRAP.

So my package still wasn't here today, so I remembered I had tracking from stamps.com. I check--and see that my package is in the East Coast(!) at the school I've already graduated from, while I'm here in California! I'm really upset. =/ I had a lot of problems going on last year, so I retail therapy-ed it out, a LOT, so to think that I have (yet another) student post box snafu where the ladies know me as that crazy girl with all those packages gets my blood running too uncomfortably hot and funny. ;) (Yeah. It was a bad year....)

I sent off an email to Mara/Danna, but I know their site was recently hacked, so I hope they have control of their email again. I think they were using the Sinister Girl accounts for a while. 

Hi Cinderfallen!

We have the BEST news!

We contacted the school today, and the person we spoke (Head of the Student Postal Department) to said that it had already been forwarded to your home, she said that it is the school policy to forward packages to former students.

She said most likely that it was forwarded on the 9th, the day it was received there!

So you should get it soon!

Oh- the email and the site were not hacked, it has been and still is Timessquareproductions@yahoo.com

Thanks!

SG