Who's That Lady?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one didn't work for me I'm afraid... It's too "perfumey" for me and the florals have a strong sharp note in the background which is a bit soapy & woody :)

Same here Rosebud...I've come to the conclusion that my skin "loves" deep resinous notes only. Anything floral smells too strong and a bit soapy as you said..WTL didn't match my chemistry unfortunately...

ETA: I just saw it has vanilla in it, so anything with vanilla definitely is not for me...Same thing happened with Dolce Far Niente :) :)

Edited by dimitra

• 3 weeks later...
This one didn't work for me I'm afraid... It's too "perfumey" for me and the florals have a strong sharp note in the background which is a bit soapy & woody :)

Im getting that too!!! Thought i will be able to love this because there's no honey or spices.. but there's something sharp in the scent that really distracted me from enjoying the potion :D

• 4 weeks later...

I got pencil shavings at the initial part too but it was just for a short time. It was very loud but it mellowed down rather quickly. As I already have a fruity & flora scent on my body, I can't really tell how WTL turned out on my skin (on the back of my hand). I'll have to test this scent again in order to tell if I like it or not.

I turned this into a spray to see if I would see more hits from the pp and I don't get pencil shavings anymore. It smells really really good. This works better as a spray for me. I didn't really get any effects from the pp though, except that my mom was staring at me for way longer than people normally stare at other people and it made me uncomfortable.

ROFLMAO!!! It's fascinating to me that so many people (including me) get better results with PP as a spray - I mean, a bigger 'difference' than other pheros used as oil vs. spray.

Edited by tyvey

I tested this again, it doesn't seem to work as a "popularity" potion for me, but I do get good results! I think my bf reacts to the TH-DOC in PP, which is supposed to be sexually stimulating for men. He couldn't keep his hands off me and it seemed to intensify the whole experience. Perfect Match works on him in a similar way even though I think it doesn't have any sexual ingredients. My bf doesn't react to cops so I was disappointed, but I'm glad I found something else that works! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I really like this scent, I like the leather and myrrh blended with florals, fruits and vanilla. It definitely smells like an expensive chypre.

I am also enjoying the added Popularity Potion, it's relaxing. I usually get a headache from A-nol but it must be muted by the other pheros in this mix. I have no idea what effects it has on others, I'll have to wear it to choir practice and see what happens.

adding: 30 min later I have a delayed headache, that's it - no more A-nol in anything for me. *sigh*

Edited by perfumesniffer

Not a scent I would generally choose. I get a lot leather from this. It's not bad I just prefer foodier scents. As for the PP I'm thinking this might be much more effective if I had a job where I didn't sit alone in my office all day. The self effects are pleasant though. I'm feeling very mellow and approachable. Too bad there is no one around to approach me.

Not a scent I would generally choose. I get a lot leather from this. It's not bad I just prefer foodier scents. As for the PP I'm thinking this might be much more effective if I had a job where I didn't sit alone in my office all day. The self effects are pleasant though. I'm feeling very mellow and approachable. Too bad there is no one around to approach me.

Well...definitely is better for use in social situations. B2 is a good one for self effects & so is G2, along with Perfect Match.

so funny, I think I'm the only one whose self-effect from Perfect Match is bonkers horniness. No love-in-tummy for me. /tj

Oh! Truly??? This is me, screaming over to the cart to order some!!!! :wub:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

• 2 weeks later...
so funny, I think I'm the only one whose self-effect from Perfect Match is bonkers horniness. No love-in-tummy for me. /tj

I haven't really discussed it before, but Tranquility has that effect on me as well. First the horny, then the sleepy, lolz. Turns me into a man?? Lmfao!

I haven't really discussed it before, but Tranquility has that effect on me as well. First the horny, then the sleepy, lolz. Turns me into a man?? Lmfao!

Hmmm... Cougar makes me ultra horny... :) Is there some sort of horny effect in every pheros :OUE9E4~111::D:D oh and i also get the sleepy effect too! :Hug_emoticon: Funny how we react differently to pheros? :hotjump:

LOOOOOL!!!! Tranquility def. doesn't do that to me...

Hmmm... Cougar makes me ultra horny... :) Is there some sort of horny effect in every pheros :OUE9E4~111::hotjump::D oh and i also get the sleepy effect too! :Hug_emoticon: Funny how we react differently to pheros? :D

Intriguing: so it's not so much that any given phero (or Ingredient X) guarantees horniness (although I think EoW does that for most women?) ... it's more than varying pheros' EFFECTS get interpreted and EXPERIENCED that way by the wearer. So..bumbob..the confidence that Cougar gives you, does it for you... Beccah, the relaxation (?) of Tranquility does it for you... and that bonding/love-in-tummy does it for me.

/sounding like Dorothy talking to the others when leaving Oz /threadjack

Edited by tyvey

Ah yes fo'sho', Tyvey. That must be it, because I've had some blatantly sexual responses to PP from men(I do not combine this phero w/cops). I think I will have to try this combination for testing purposes, though.

First the horny, then the sleepy, lolz. Turns me into a man?? Lmfao!

A really big rush of endorphins via orgasm makes me sleepy too (I always joke I'm more like a man anyway, maybe this is the priime indicator, lol).

sounding like Dorothy talking to the others when leaving Oz

:hotjump:

well...relieving pelvic congestion,by any means,always leads to a good nights sleep for me :Hug_emoticon:

Isn't it supposed to work that way :OUE9E4~111:

ETA...to be OT,this scent is not for me,but it does have that very classy expensive smell,and the PP rocks :)

Edited by Calii

A really big rush of endorphins via orgasm makes me sleepy too (I always joke I'm more like a man anyway, maybe this is the priime indicator, lol).

same experience here. I am out like a light and Darling is full of energy. I thought it is supposed to be the other way around?

... it's more than varying pheros' EFFECTS get interpreted and EXPERIENCED that way by the wearer. So..bumbob..the confidence that Cougar gives you, does it for you... Beccah, the relaxation (?) of Tranquility does it for you... and that bonding/love-in-tummy does it for me.

Wow... that makes sense! I do find confidence sexyyyyyyyyy :lol::D:D True confession does it for me too! :(:o:O

• 2 months later...

I love this scent. It's so great for work! It's a quiet confidence. Infeel ready to take on work for the day because I smell and feel great. I'm new to this whole "amping" thing, so does anyone have any thoughts on how this would do with either Focus Potion or Swimming With Sharks?

Since this one already has a phero blend in it (Popularity Potion), you shouldn't necessarily boost it with anything else save additional copulins (if you so choose). You could always layer it over another unscented pheromone blend if you wanted, but again, the two might work at cross-purposes in the long run.

Edited by luna65

Oh,I agree with Luna!

...PP already has six different pheromones in it :D

ETA...the only thing I would layer it over would be unscented PP,and/or of course cops.

Edited by Calii

Would it be OK if I did something like wear this in the morning and then use some Focus Potion when my brain gets fuzzy around 3 pm-ish? Or is that too much going on as well? Thanks for helping. Newb out :ph34r:

Oh and I totally meant to buy a bottle my next purchase so I'm sad it's gone. Hopefully the trading post will help me out...

That's a great question and I always wonder about that too... I mean obviously it probably depends on how much you used in the am, and as an AVERAGE I think I see phero effects taper off to the point of being pretty much gone at anywhere from the 4-6 hour mark ... but I'd love to hear others' experiences and opinions.

That's a great question and I always wonder about that too... I mean obviously it probably depends on how much you used in the am, and as an AVERAGE I think I see phero effects taper off to the point of being pretty much gone at anywhere from the 4-6 hour mark ... but I'd love to hear others' experiences and opinions.

I wonder about this also, because sometimes I want to be a Cougs in the a.m. but then around 2pm or 3pm I want some Dolce..

Oh,yeah,I have been the Occo-ed Cougar or the Laced coquette during the day :) and Unisexy or Teddy BB mellowed out at night B) Effects vary from 4- 7 hours...for me.

Like Tyvey,I am more phero-sensitive,but you will find what and how much does,or does not work for you in a short time.The only one I have a problem with wearing too late in the day is a blend with high Alpha Androstenol <a-nol> like Flying Potion,Lace et al. it keeps *me* awake :)

ETA : noting that I am a 10pm -5am sleeper during the summer

Edited by Calii

• 2 months later...

I wore this for my date last night for some reason thinking it had supersexy in it... I love the scent, really love it. I didn't know it was listed as having leather either as that would've put me off totally, anyway...the effects. I put a fairly liberal (for me) amount on) I felt a bit dizzy and slightly nauseated. Did I feel stunning...not really. My date said how pretty I looked but then I also had way more make up on than normal. I felt a bit self conscious and not that happy. My date wasn't literally sniffing me like the day I had on Dolce Far Niente. I also had a moment where I think I kind of blanked out for a moment...don't think I would wear it again. Shame as the smell is delicious.

Oh c'mel, don't give up on pp- ESP if you like this scent. I guarantee you OD'd. The first few times I tried pp (UN, and in wildflower) I wore VERY small amounts - I mean like dabs - and felt weirdly insecure and not particularly popular at all...in fact on one occasion I remember being in a group and feeling like there was an equalizer on the group and mine was set to 0 while everyone else's at normal levels. THEN at someone's suggestion on the boards, I heavily diluted my wildflower sample into an alcohol spray. Now, when I wear ONE spray to the head, that's the sweet spot for me. I also had great results with WTL! when I ran the dipper stick onto my hair ONCE - feeling like a million bucks, relaxed, socially COCKY!, and this very snotty woman who usually ignores or completely looks down on me was so solicitous of my good opinion.

Try less, much less...you owe it to yourself! :love:

I wore this for my date last night for some reason thinking it had supersexy in it... I love the scent, really love it. I didn't know it was listed as having leather either as that would've put me off totally, anyway...the effects. I put a fairly liberal (for me) amount on) I felt a bit dizzy and slightly nauseated. Did I feel stunning...not really. My date said how pretty I looked but then I also had way more make up on than normal. I felt a bit self conscious and not that happy. My date wasn't literally sniffing me like the day I had on Dolce Far Niente. I also had a moment where I think I kind of blanked out for a moment...don't think I would wear it again. Shame as the smell is delicious.
To help you turn heads and win hearts we've given this a boost of Popularity Potion, our pheromone mix for star quality and attractive allure.

Maybe you used too much? Too much of any perfume can be off putting. Or maybe Popularity isn't a blend that works for you. In my personal experience PP tends to attract the "silver foxes."

Try less, much less...you owe it to yourself! :rockon:

...yeah,and ya gotta remember too that when you are huffin in and enjoying those good smells,you are getting a snoutfull of pheros :P ...Everyone is different in what and how much effects them,and there are soooo many choices here,you will find a host of ones that will be perfect for you :banana058: