Favorite LP on a guy?

Snoopyace

Every once in a while I like to ask you wonderful women here on the forum what LP you like best on your guy (or if you are single which LP would you like best on a guy?)

I'm looking to make another purchase soon and am just curious what all of you like?

Thanks!

As far as my favorite men's scent which is still available, UN. Down and Dirty for Him is my absolute favorite (though of course it's sold out now in part due to my hoarding). But I think the other favorites of mine you already have bottles of, like Teacher's Pest and your Girl Nip and North Pole. LP Homme is a new favorite. If you haven't tried Merlin's Blend yet, however, that's my favorite "classic" LP for men.

Weapon X is my favorite. As well as Pendragon :) They both give out a strong and subtle comfort vibe for me :)

Well, you already have my fave, which is Super.....I would say my second choice would be Bodice Ripper.....it dries down to a totally sexy scent.....LOVE LOVE LOVE :)

Wow, thanks for all the wonderful opinions! Have to decide what looks good now. :)

I miss Sorcerer. Loved the dandelion in that one.

Even though I wear it myself I also like Unisexy on a man too. What are your favorite notes Mark?

Hmmm... I personally tend to go for woods, resins, tobacco, vanilla. My favorite scents from here are my PE (Mark's Tonka Tobacum), Mark's Girl Nip, Teacher's Pest (like this for cuddling) and Excalibur. I'm really interested in what all the women like to smell on their guys to maybe broaden my horizons a bit, though.

On men, I like much of what you like but then there is the total other side of the coin. I like fresh scents on men too like citrus and aquatics. My BF won't wear the deep, warm scents I favor, he tends more to fresh classic men's cologne type smells like Hunter and the Woodland Nymph for instance. Also I sometimes like brisk herbal type smells on men like lemon verbena, lemon balm or lavender. My all time favorite note on a man is musk though. If you like em musky and semi- sweet try my PE Lavender Musk. It's Unisex.

On men, I like much of what you like but then there is the total other side of the coin. I like fresh scents on men too like citrus and aquatics. My BF won't wear the deep, warm scents I favor, he tends more to fresh classic men's cologne type smells like Hunter and the Woodland Nymph for instance. Also I sometimes like brisk herbal type smells on men like lemon verbena, lemon balm or lavender. My all time favorite note on a man is musk though. If you like em musky and semi- sweet try my PE Lavender Musk. It's Unisex.

I should have mentioned Pendragon when Bumbob posted on it but I do like that one. Sounds silly but when it dries down it reminds me of the smell of shaving cream. Halo, I think I'll have to check out your PE, I like musky and semi-sweet (just look at Mark's Girl Nip).

I should have mentioned Pendragon when Bumbob posted on it but I do like that one. Sounds silly but when it dries down it reminds me of the smell of shaving cream. Halo, I think I'll have to check out your PE, I like musky and semi-sweet (just look at Mark's Girl Nip).

It's very musk heavy. same kind of musk as TMI, Allumette etc. The lavender at the beginning makes it brisk and the cedar drives it into unisex territory.

I personally Love Love Teddy Man 2. On my man, on me doesnt matter. I also like Thane but not many ppl seem to use it. I know my brother (whom i bought it for) loves it to peices. I think he wears it more than Excaliber

My BF won't wear the deep, warm scents I favor, he tends more to fresh classic men's cologne type smells like Hunter and the Woodland Nymph for instance.

OH I LOVE Hunter and the woodland nymph too....

Gonna second Luna that my latest men's fave is LP Homme. Not sure what it is about it, but considering how much I love-love-love LPs on my sweetie in general, it's amazing how much Homme has been a standout. Plus the throw is awesome, it lasts and lasts and has this amusing transfer quality that makes it seem like he's 'marking' us all with his nomminess (our cat esp, it clings to her fur like crazy. So when DH puts on some Homme before work and gets some kitty hugs, after he's left I can huff on the poor thing and still smell him!)

Also love Native Soil (verrrrrry sexy/warm/earthy/spicy) and Tantric is a perrennial. Those two have gotten the most wear, and were both accidental discoveries when we tried them on him since they weren't my thing on me, and ended up hoarding 'em for him :( but Homme is catching up fast. He is also very fond of Voodoo Valentine.

Vie de Boheme Homme is great iirc but it's been a while since it was a reg in rotation (plus GGG of course)... LP Homme has sort of stolen the show. Never did find out if it is part of the permanent line now, but I sure hope so!!

There are tons I'd like to sniff on a guy, but haven't had the opportunity:

LP Black

Elementary

Spirit Bottle

Raqs Sharki

LP Homme

Banoffee Coffee

Robert's Attacked in the Stacks

and of course, those that are phero-enhanced for men.

If your man likes "fresh" smelling colognes, you should get him a bottle of Dad.....my man has some and likes using it for work.....it is also a fave of his mother, so he always wears that when he goes to visit her.....it is a very fresh and clean scent.....

Hmmm... Seems like 3 in particular seem to keep repeating. LP Homme, Pendragon and North Pole. I already have a bottle of Pendragon (love it but forget to wear it more), I do have a sample vial of North Pole and really like it but I may have to spring for North Pole or LP Homme (at least a sample vial). THANKS!

Hmmm... Seems like 3 in particular seem to keep repeating. LP Homme, Pendragon and North Pole. I already have a bottle of Pendragon (love it but forget to wear it more), I do have a sample vial of North Pole and really like it but I may have to spring for North Pole or LP Homme (at least a sample vial). THANKS!

Get yourself at least a sample vial of Bodice Ripper, seriously......my man thought at first sniff that it was girly and that he wasn't going to like it, but it dries down into a deep, manly, very complex scent.....after drydown, he told me he needed A FEW bottles in case it sold out....everywhere he goes, women are doing the "what smells so good" doubletakes.....seriously, you should try it!

Edited by Dolly

If your man likes "fresh" smelling colognes, you should get him a bottle of Dad.....my man has some and likes using it for work.....it is also a fave of his mother, so he always wears that when he goes to visit her.....it is a very fresh and clean scent.....

I have been kicking that idea around for a year. i think the fact that it's a spray might make him actually use it. I am weird though I keep trying to bring him to the dark side instead of catering to him. Ridiculous I know but he does actually like darker gourmand scents like Angel for men and a Sean Jean one (Unforgiveable I think) that is a gourmand, so that's what I tend to buy for him. Some of the ones he likes that are lighter and fresher give me a headache. Is the newsprint in Dad very noticeable? That's the note that always stops me.

Get yourself at least a sample vial of Bodice Ripper, seriously......my man thought at first sniff that it was girly and that he wasn't going to like it, but it dries down into a deep, manly, very complex scent.....after drydown, he told me he needed A FEW bottles in case it sold out....everywhere he goes, women are doing the "what smells so good" doubletakes.....seriously, you should try it!

I do have a bottle of this that I've worn a few times. I haven't gotten any reactions from anybody when wearing it, though. Maybe I just haven't worn enough. Have to roll on more than I have been.

I do have a bottle of this that I've worn a few times. I haven't gotten any reactions from anybody when wearing it, though. Maybe I just haven't worn enough. Have to roll on more than I have been.

I think I am one of the rare forum women who can't stand Bodice Ripper. It's too cloying and overwhelming for me.

I have a sample vial of La Vie for men that I just found this morning and forgot how much I really liked the scent. I really wish Sorcerer could come back (sans pheros) because I used to absolutely LOVE the smell of that one.

I can sort of relate, Halo. I can tolerate it on me but it isn't my fav. Maybe it just doesn't wear as well on my body chemistry.

I have a sample vial of La Vie for men that I just found this morning and forgot how much I really liked the scent. I really wish Sorcerer could come back (sans pheros) because I used to absolutely LOVE the smell of that one.

I can sort of relate, Halo. I can tolerate it on me but it isn't my fav. Maybe it just doesn't wear as well on my body chemistry.

Maybe you could do a PE based on Sorcerer?

Sorcerer:

PATCHOULI ~ Soothes, uplifts, sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money.

MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

AMBER ~ Fertility, love, luck, riches.

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

SAGE ~ Healing, prosperity, cleansing, wisdom, longevity, protection, wishes granted.

DANDELION ~ Wishes, intuition, faithfulness, happiness, promotes psychic powers; aids in psychic communication.

Hey, now there's an idea! I'll have to ask Mara about that!

Wearing Sorceress in your honor!! They had better look out because I have been really grouchy this week, the Dominance may take it to a whole new level!

Ahahaha! Hopefully nobody will get turned into a toad today. That's it, I'm emailing PM to ask if she can come up with a PE that smells like Sorcerer.

I have been kicking that idea around for a year. i think the fact that it's a spray might make him actually use it. I am weird though I keep trying to bring him to the dark side instead of catering to him. Ridiculous I know but he does actually like darker gourmand scents like Angel for men and a Sean Jean one (Unforgiveable I think) that is a gourmand, so that's what I tend to buy for him. Some of the ones he likes that are lighter and fresher give me a headache. Is the newsprint in Dad very noticeable? That's the note that always stops me.

No, I don't pick up on the Newsprint note much at all......

I personally LOVE Masked Man, but I wear it on me. I wore it all day yesterday, when the flow's about to begin I can't stomach foodie smells and need strong man smell. Loooove Masked Man- and I wishhhhhhhh that Matt and the hound dog was available.