Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cutie.pie

Has anyone thought about what spell potions is Mara making? Besides something similar to WW for wishes. I'm hoping for a healing spell potion.

Guest cutie.pie

Oh yes, I need something like Black Cat Hex Breaker too. I'm also wondering if Mara will maybe make an energy spell potion paired with Mega Watt...

All you ladies are goddeses in my book so any oil you put on is Goddess Oil. :)

LOL!

I missed all the previous spell potions, but I would like something like defensive magic and I don't know much about the hex breaker, but one of the descriptions I was reading said that people can send negative things your way, even without realizing it? I would like to know more about that.

LOL!

I missed all the previous spell potions, but I would like something like defensive magic and I don't know much about the hex breaker, but one of the descriptions I was reading said that people can send negative things your way, even without realizing it? I would like to know more about that.

Good suggestion! I would like something like this too.

LOL!

This is why in some cultures you don't talk about good news, especially until the thing has already happened (so no baby showers, etc.). The idea is that people can be envious and thus accidentally give the evil eye or curse your good fortune. So say Pat has just been promoted and Chris hears, feels envious, and thinks/says "Talk about lucky; just once I'd like to see Pat slip up, to maybe have a hard time at work just to balance things out." Chris' intent might turn out to be powerful enough actually to cause Pat trouble at work after all. It's about all those little thoughts we don't even always mean to have about how we wouldn't mind seeing the smile wiped off of So-and-so's face, etc.

I love anything with intent, so for spell potions, I'd like to have something like the previous Prophetic Pie, Lady Luck, Love Drawing, Goddess Oil, Road Opener, Peaceful Home, Wall of Protection.. I loved the Embody the Tarot series, esp The Lovers, Wheel of Fortune, The Sun... Lost Luggage was fabulous, as well as Leprechaun Luck.

As far as new ones, maybe something for safe travels?

I would take any spell potions to be honest. I am sure that I would eventually make use of each one. :) right know I need something to protect me from negative energy, draw positive energy my way, and something for financial prosperity and career ascension.

This is why in some cultures you don't talk about good news, especially until the thing has already happened (so no baby showers, etc.). The idea is that people can be envious and thus accidentally give the evil eye or curse your good fortune. So say Pat has just been promoted and Chris hears, feels envious, and thinks/says "Talk about lucky; just once I'd like to see Pat slip up, to maybe have a hard time at work just to balance things out." Chris' intent might turn out to be powerful enough actually to cause Pat trouble at work after all. It's about all those little thoughts we don't even always mean to have about how we wouldn't mind seeing the smile wiped off of So-and-so's face, etc.

I am of the same school of thought donsie. Basically, I will think, until I am certain, I don't want to jinx it.

I'm letting the Valentine's Collection ride until Valentine's Day! Look for the next set soon after that...it's one you've all been waiting for. :)

I would hazard a guess that they will likely be up next week.

LOL!

Ooooo, a shielding potion would be good.

I know I'm stating the obvious for most of us, but in this economy I could use all the money potions and that sort of good juju possible right now.

Guest cutie.pie

Ooooo, a shielding potion would be good.

I know I'm stating the obvious for most of us, but in this economy I could use all the money potions and that sort of good juju possible right now.

I agree. I could use money potions too but also I would like a spell potion for getting a job :)

Guest cutie.pie

That would be a most amazing birthday present! :D As in, right on my 30th birthday!

Yup, I keep thinking...Sunday, it's Phergineer birthday, spell potions should be up (*fingers crossed* :D), it's inauguration of Croatian's first female president... I have a busy Sunday! Lol :)

it's inauguration of Croatian's first female president... I have a busy Sunday! Lol :)

Congratulations - we have a celebrity in our midst haha! You will smell really good meeting all those other "Heads of State"! :D

Edited by quietguy

*sighs*

I would love a money potion that worked for me :Emoticons04284: I'm in this terrible catch 22.

Evil keeps me poor cuz I'd use big money for too much good...

Good keeps me poor cuz of all the trouble I'd probably get in with too much $$$ :wink88: :lol:

LOL, NuTrix! Are you sure you wouldn't spend most of it here? How much trouble could that possibly get you into? ;)

Happy pre-birthday, Phergineer! :)

:fingers-crossed: I hope the busy day does include New Releases.

Guest cutie.pie

Congratulations - we have a celebrity in our midst haha! You will smell really good meeting all those other "Heads of State"! :D

hahahahahah :rofl222: not sure though they would be able to smell me so far, far, far, far away in the crowd :D

I really thought I would go, because we have a first female president, I guess it's a *girl power* thing haha, but I found out yesterday that my twins have a costume party at the school on Monday, so, as it turns out, I'm spending my Sunday making costumes & cookies and stalking the NR thread :D

I really thought I would go, because we have a first female president, I guess it's a *girl power* thing haha, but I found out yesterday that my twins have a costume party at the school on Monday, so, as it turns out, I'm spending my Sunday making costumes & cookies and stalking the NR thread :D

Yeah - that is pretty much how it works around our house too. Mine are older so we do not have to take them everywhere, but we need to make sure we know where they are, who they are going to be with, not "home alone" with opposite sex "friends", obey curfew, etc.. "Find my Phone" is a beautiful thing and I do not hesitate to use it to check up on them. :)

LOL, NuTrix! Are you sure you wouldn't spend most of it here? How much trouble could that possibly get you into? ;)

Weeeeeell....If just believing that will get a money potion to work, then I'll try to keep my hopes up and go slather in some Leprechaun Luck and we'll see if my "luck" changes money wise :D

I feel very blessed in lots of other "wealth" that doesn't have anything to do with money, I thought that might have something to do with money always being just out of reach too ^_~

I hope we at least get the labels this weekend!

ETA: I re read what I wrote and it sounded terrible. I meant I was really excited to read/look at the labels and have something to dream and speculate about. :)

Edited by phergineer

I hope we at least get the labels this weekend!

ETA: I re read what I wrote and it sounded terrible. I meant I was really excited to read/look at the labels and have something to dream and speculate about. :)

I also really want some hints! :)

Man you guys are going to flip out. I know notes on a few and they are gorge! Plus there is another really cool surprise about the Spell Collection. I can't wait till everyone can see labels and descriptions.

Talk about a major teaser!

Guest cutie.pie

Man you guys are going to flip out. I know notes on a few and they are gorge! Plus there is another really cool surprise about the Spell Collection. I can't wait till everyone can see labels and descriptions.

Talk about a major teaser!

:yeahthat:

I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! :D :D :D