Cuchi Head w/EoW

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jungle colada on me is very candied its candied Mango and banana- first the nana is prominent but then it burns out and reminds me of a cross between Occo ambrosia 2013 and frambuesca.

I'm considering a 3rd bottle

Thanks to you Darlin, I just purchased a Jungle Colada. I think I still want to get this one thou, I'm going to see how things shake out and decide.

I would imagine one of the note/accords possibly has something in it which could read as other; but perfume-y how, exactly?

But then again, I get a flowery sort of impression from Amazonia Zee where most people just get coconut, so once again it could just be the vagaries of chemistry.

Today was the first day I've had a chance to really try out Cuchi. I have to say that I don't really get a banana or coconut feel. It's tropical and slightly fruity but mostly bordering on creamy tropical flowers. So, after awhile I decided to throw on some Sandy Bottom with it too. That worked out pretty darn well. I smelled like I had just brought my little boat to shore on Fantasy Island.

Today was the first day I've had a chance to really try out Cuchi. I have to say that I don't really get a banana or coconut feel. It's tropical and slightly fruity but mostly bordering on creamy tropical flowers. So, after awhile I decided to throw on some Sandy Bottom with it too. That worked out pretty darn well. I smelled like I had just brought my little boat to shore on Fantasy Island.

Yes this goes nicely with " Sandy Bottom" this really lasts on me. It's a thick'ish whipped tropical, coco scent. I just smell a drip of banana on application but it's gone in a flash and I think Mara said the point of the banana was to add that thick creaminess, which it does perfectly.

I feel very :purr: when I wear this.

I would imagine one of the note/accords possibly has something in it which could read as other; but perfume-y how, exactly?

But then again, I get a flowery sort of impression from Amazonia Zee where most people just get coconut, so once again it could just be the vagaries of chemistry.

I get perfumy as in floral... I get a hint of coconut and then in about 20 minutes it turns floral/powdery on me. I thought I could smell the banana at first and it was more of a banana flavor smell vs. a bakery smell. I thought that maybe the banana turned powdery but I have had challenges with vanillas in the past turning plastic smelling on me.

Mara had explained about the types of vanilla she uses and I wondered what type of vanilla was in this. I really want to like this one.

I tried Cuchi Head out last night - just a little X on my wrist with the trial vial wand - and it's really pretty! I'm not a fan of banana in perfume, (for a funny reason I'm not sure I've ever mentioned here, but will save for another time), but I don't really get a whole lot of banana. I can feel that it makes the scent creamy, but there's no overwhelming banana scent. And I love that the coconut is so soft, instead of husky! On my skin, it turned into something that can almost be described as floral, but maybe not quite. It definitely leaves a tropical impression, but not a screaming, loud one. It's not that it's demure, it's just... gentle. Once it dries down, it *clings*. Gives the impression that my skin just smells sweet, which is something I love in a perfume. Very sexy. Not one I'd have thought I'd like, but Cuchi Head is a winner. :)

On my skin, it turned into something that can almost be described as floral, but maybe not quite.

This is what I experience too. I don't get banana either but I'm guessing it's the vanilla that florals up on me? I'd still like to know what kind of vanilla Mara used

I'm hot on the trail of a new coconut scent for next summer, so I thought I'd try this, though I was hesitant about the banana. As it turns out, I like banana much more than I thought I would. Unfortunately, I don't get the coconut at all in this one! It starts out banana and vanilla and settles down to banana and vanilla, but heavier on the banana. So no full bottle for me on this one, but it does confirm my decision to sample everything from here on out, at least until I have a broader experience to really know for sure that a particular note /scent won't work for me.

My notes for Cuchi Head: Again, the copulins are undetectable in this scent. Fruity, banana prominent scent. Tropical comes immediately to mind.

Personally, my sample will probably end up scenting my bedroom (sexy time!). It's nice, but I don't think I can deal with banana as a perfume scent, lol.

See for me I never thought I would like banana in a perfume and it's the complete opposite. The banana is sweet almost like frosting or custard for me, it smells very sophisticated and grown up. I had to get two bottles of this baby because it just screams, JUNGLE PUSSY CAT

See for me I never thought I would like banana in a perfume and it's the complete opposite. The banana is sweet almost like frosting or custard for me, it smells very sophisticated and grown up. I had to get two bottles of this baby because it just screams, JUNGLE PUSSY CAT

Idk what it is about banana, but I used to hate bananas when I was kid. I eat them now, & they smell good, but something about banana in perfume form triggers that sense memory from childhood. Like I could catch whiffs of this walking around the house & enjoy it, but if I tried to wear it, I would feel sick inside, like when I was a kid & would eat bananas. ETA: I do want to credit LP for brewing an actually true banana scent. The others I;ve smelled that are commercially available have always just smelled so artificial.

Edited by Beccah

Love the Cuchi more every day. I picked up a dress yesterday to put into the laundry and it smelled so heavenly of Cuchi I buried my face in it. If there was a virgin version I'd be a walking coco-nana smoothie all summer. I used it as a cover for BI on Friday, went out for a stroll with husband, had some beer and spicy chicken in out outdoor bistro under some old trees. A little worn out from a hard work week, but happy, laughing. At home, I was about to slip into something comfy, husband strolls in and we get busy in the bathroom. Crawled out to the couch totally and happily bushed to snooze off like a kitten...

Idk what it is about banana, but I used to hate bananas when I was kid. I eat them now, & they smell good, but something about banana in perfume form triggers that sense memory from childhood. Like I could catch whiffs of this walking around the house & enjoy it, but if I tried to wear it, I would feel sick inside, like when I was a kid & would eat bananas. ETA: I do want to credit LP for brewing an actually true banana scent. The others I;ve smelled that are commercially available have always just smelled so artificial.

I hate bananas, this doesn't really smell like bananas to me though its more sweet and I don't get that fresh nana smell that ugh I don't like on me it's like tyvey said a milkshake where the banana is there but not in your face which I'm so thankful for.. Even with night of delight I was so happy that the banana wasn't all up in ya.

I wish bananas smelled like this though I would probably eat more if they did.

Creamy, slightly fruity coconut deliciousness! This one actually covers the cops really well despite the fact that it isn't a dark honey or resin. It's like a banana-coconut cream pie without the crust. Banana cream pie is one of those things I won't eat but love the smell of in perfume, and this one is sweet (as it should be) but not sickeningly sweet as some banana scents can turn out. LP's have never done that to me though. And now you guys are giving me a Charo earworm.

So, I saw banana and thought, not so much, but in the vial it's all coconut and vanilla and the banana just gives it a sugary something...but looks like this sample is all I will ever have going by the above posts. Something is better than nothing....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's interesting that your brain is suggesting gardenia to you; this one is meant to resemble Me, Jane! from years back and the distinct difference between them to me is the lack of a floral note in Cuchi Head (Me, Jane! has guava flower).

I notice these tropical / beachy ones are often the ones which trick our brains with additional associations of notes that aren't in the blend. I wonder if it's because our brains want so much to be in those places that they're eager to fill in all the blanks :D

Me, Jane was like a tropical floral coffee smoothie - where this is just tropical smoothie.

I love them both but Cuchi for me is more tropical sexy romance me sex - and Me, Jane is ~ hello I'm on vacation I'm hammered on these fruity drinks lets fucking fuck - then you wake up the next morning and still smell like tropical drinks and sex, then you order coffee and potatoes.

• 2 months later...

Got this in a trade (thanks Tyvey!) and I really love it. It wears very faint on me. This and Unbridled are full of win for me so I suppose banana is an easy pick from now on. HOWEVER, after about two hours I have to huff my skin very closely to get even a bit of the perfume smell, and that was the same with Unbridled for me. Evidently my skin likes banana just as much as I like smelling it.

I was surprised by how "gentle" this one is, and that's the best adjective I could think of. It does have a bit of suntan oil smell to it, but I initially thought, upon smelling it a lot on my skin, that there was some sort of extra fruit in it like nectarine or pineapple. Looking at the scent list, I suppose it's just that when I smell tropical fruit like coconut and bananas, I automatically start looking for more fruit by association.

If this one was as strong smelling (and I like that-- in terms of throw) as Coconut Breeze and Provocative Paradise/Naughty in Paradise, I would be a VERY happy camper. As it is, I'm happy and I'll use up the bottle, but I don't think I'll be chasing down bottles. I have a very firm suspicion that I will be ghosting soon because this scent, in order to make it as thick as I'd like, so I can walk around in my own cloud of perfumed happiness, IS going to be slathered. There's just no way around that sadly, but on the flip side I know I'll enjoy using my bottle up :)

• 1 month later...

This stuff is powerful, unfortunately i didnt find out until after i did a hefty swipe on my arm :lol:

I was planing on going out and doing 20-something stuff but it was so strong i had to scrub it off n start over. The first thing i got was VANILLA COCONUT AND VAGINA JUICE! that was from just dotting it on my wrists from the sample wand. The scent was crazy loud first on, the coconut was really fresh and it was just drizzled in vanilla goodness and by dry down it was a sickly sweet coconut, it is rather perfumey but im sure its the coconut thats contributing to that since it was the only note that was standing. No banana that i could smell. gave me a headache and a horrible insatiable ladyboner. It has really good staying power, i got wafts of it the next day.

Im gonna be honest, i never ever EVER wore cops by itself before. I got some eow samples but i just never reach for them. I now understand why haha i was on the verge of humping everything-- inanimate objects mainly, i had enough self control to not hump people, thank gob! That would be a disaster! At least everyone was being overly nice-guys n gals alike were really affectionate. Eow is definitely a go-to for the intention to get laid, its practically sex to me.

ETA: i LIED!! this was the first sexual reaction to eow is what i meant i guess.

Edited by Anonymous2F

• 2 weeks later...

Got a sample of this with one of my orders. I have tried it twice and both times it was too much banana for me. Like banana dipped in a floral perfume. Just not me but who know what aging might do to it. I was hoping it would morph into something different but it didn't.

ETA: Ooooo that was post #200 for me.

Edited by irish eyes