TREASURED HEARTS

And to think I wasn't interested in this...mostly because - really - another phero blend to add to my already vast collection? Common'!

But I did, and I almost traded it away too! Glad I changed my mind and gave it a proper go. TH isn't flamboyant or over the top. It IS friendly and chatty and happy, but on a toned down level. I'm loving this for work! :heart:

Right took me so long to get this. I almost just gave up on it. It's effect are more subtitle than the effects of LFM or H&S. But after continual practice over the holidays I can say it's worth it to keep trying. I used the tarts too and wow! What great effects.

It's also VERY nice with a small dash of EST,as I discovered recently. That combo is practically like discovering a new phero. TH is a win!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Treasured Hearts is the first "spray" form of phero I ordered, primarily because I was in a panic over an upcoming gathering with my bristley, bitchy in-laws. It worked wonderfully, keeping both my MIL and SIL at bay and perhaps more importantly, allowing me to feel like I had a force-field around me that would deflect any sudden cattiness (something that is a usual occurence).

I've used it since in other social situations, and it does just have a nice feel-good vibe about it. I layered it over Cougar, Ambrosial Summer, Feral and Atomic Mandarin (not together - 4 different times) and every single time I had someone tell me how great I smell and ask what I was wearing! Not an overly social, chatty effect from TH, just a "roll with it" kinda feel.

Thanks to all the forum experts who came to my rescue with the suggestion of this one when I asked for advice on my (impending) in-law invasion. :thank-you:

Congratulations on the great results, LoveStruck!!! How many sprays did you use to get those fantastic benefits?

Treasured Hearts is the first "spray" form of phero I ordered, primarily because I was in a panic over an upcoming gathering with my bristley, bitchy in-laws. It worked wonderfully, keeping both my MIL and SIL at bay and perhaps more importantly, allowing me to feel like I had a force-field around me that would deflect any sudden cattiness (something that is a usual occurence).

I've used it since in other social situations, and it does just have a nice feel-good vibe about it. I layered it over Cougar, Ambrosial Summer, Feral and Atomic Mandarin (not together - 4 different times) and every single time I had someone tell me how great I smell and ask what I was wearing! Not an overly social, chatty effect from TH, just a "roll with it" kinda feel.

Thanks to all the forum experts who came to my rescue with the suggestion of this one when I asked for advice on my (impending) in-law invasion. :thank-you:

Congratulations on the great results, LoveStruck!!! How many sprays did you use to get those fantastic benefits?

One on my torso (over the scent) and one around my neck (which by default ends up on clothes and hair). I know it's supposed to be unscented, but I actually like the way it smells (?) when I first spray it. Of course it's fleeting... but then the lovely (chosen) scent takes over.

I'm waiting on Heart & Souls to arrive, and also Flying Potion... can't wait to experiment with those! I've read some discussion about the (application, social and selfie) similarities between TH and H&S and it will be interesting.

Edited by LoveStruck55

On me they are nothing alike. They are both are both great socials. I have both in oil & spray form. But they have very different dynamics. That's me tho. Happy experimenting!!!

On me they are nothing alike. They are both are both great socials. I have both in oil & spray form. But they have very different dynamics. That's me tho. Happy experimenting!!!

Absolutely StacyK! Your posts are really interesting to me and sooo helpful. In fact I would bet you were one of the experts to recommend TH and save me from my MIL. :w00t:

I'm actually glad to know they ARE different as I had a moment (albeit fleeting) of regret after ordering H&S as I thought perhaps they were very similar. In addition to this TH review forum there is a separate one that compares the two - it's really interesting. I haven't done my "homework" to see what the phero difference is, but I'm glad to have both in my arsenal.

Oh no.. don't regret it. I feel pretty confident you'll notice a different feel to H&S.

I'm just passing on what I've experienced so far and all the info I've gleaned from the helpful ladies here. Not even in the expert area yet. I've been using LP pheros since Dec '12. May is my 1 year anni on this MB. That's about how long it's taken me to get a handle on using some of these effectively. I still have a few other blends to play with and work out. I really give the whole message board credit and thanks. if it were not for the ladies (and QG) here I think I would have wasted a whole lot of money. :)

Edited by StacyK

• 1 month later...

Yesterday, I used 3 sprays of Treasured Hearts to my hair, because I was dealing with a female client who tends to be unpredictable and sometimes challenging. Dominance, Leather, and SWS have all failed with her. Yesterday, with TH, she was good girl and did as I told her to do, without challenging me. And, she was happy to do so.

By the evening, I wasn't really thinking about the TH...I was testing the cops-covering ability of my Wet and Nasty, so I applied some EoW straight up and covered.

Now, my man responds well to cops, always has. But he has been having some work challenges, and has been a grumpy gus. But, I kind of figured the cops would still prompt a sexual reaction, as I was wearing a lot. What I didn't bank on was the TH. He was cuddly, responsive, catering to me. He even started talking about when we should get married, which is a topic that was temporarily shelved, until we deal with some child/family issues.

Then, the cuddling moved to the bedroom for some tender loving followed by more cuddling and talking. All-in-all, a very good night!!

I got up this morning to him making my breakfast......eggs with smoked sausage and biscuits.....YUM

Trying the same combo today......I want to see what happens!!

Edited by Dolly

Yesterday, I used 3 sprays of Treasured Hearts to my hair, because I was dealing with a female client who tends to be unpredictable and sometimes challenging. Dominance, Leather, and SWS have all failed with her. Yesterday, with TH, she was good girl and did as I told her to do, without challenging me. And, she was happy to do so.

By the evening, I wasn't really thinking about the TH...I was testing the cops-covering ability of my Wet and Nasty, so I applied some EoW straight up and covered.

Now, my man responds well to cops, always has. But he has been having some work challenges, and has been a grumpy gus. But, I kind of figured the cops would still prompt a sexual reaction, as I was wearing a lot. What I didn't bank on was the TH. He was cuddly, responsive, catering to me. He even started talking about when we should get married, which is a topic that was temporarily shelved, until we deal with some child/family issues.

Then, the cuddling moved to the bedroom for some tender loving followed by more cuddling and talking. All-in-all, a very good night!!

I got up this morning to him making my breakfast......eggs with smoked sausage and biscuits.....YUM

Trying the same combo today......I want to see what happens!!

Hi Dolly, i love reading your reviews always so helpful. I do have a questions when you say EoW straight up and covered I am not sure what you mean by covered. Thanks so much.

Hi Dolly, i love reading your reviews always so helpful. I do have a questions when you say EoW straight up and covered I am not sure what you mean by covered. Thanks so much.

That means that I didn't have the EoW added to my scent. I applied separately. I took the Love Potion Essence Oil (EoW).....I always remove the roller ball and apply with a disposable pipette. I put one drop on each wrist, one in the cleavage, and one on each side of the neck (pulse points). I allowed that to dry down for about 10 min and then applied my cover scent, which in this case was Dolly's Wet and Nasty (a Private Edition).

I love this blend, it's my go to for all familial situations, I find it just creates a relaxed environment and calms a lot of the one-upping attitudes that unfortunately appear in my family. Selfies for me I find i feel less anxious, and more at ease and happy to stay a little longer, I just love the bonding feeling I get with this blend.

Treasured Hearts is MAGIC -- at least with my boyfriend! I wore this (in Terra Mater) with three dots of cops and he could not take his eyes off me -- was so very affectionate, kept his hand on my knee while in the car, kept glancing at me, was very lovey and considerate of me. Now, he's normally a considerate and respectful person with an affectionately playful side -- but this time there was an added dimension of loving/adoring behavior towards me. it was awesome! and the lovemaking (all that loving adoring affection led to the bedroom!) -- OMG. sooo slow and sensual and bonding. And all night, he kept pulling me closer to him in his sleep. I was loving every minute of it.

I've tested this blend, the Terra Mater w/ TH and cops, twice now and have had the same reaction both times. Just the TH alone draws out of him more intimate and tender behavior that isn't necessarily sexual.

I love Treasured Hearts!!!

Oh, also, I notice in myself that I'm way more loving towards him -- rubbing his neck, holding his hand, looking into his eyes more, etc. I feel like I want him to be comfortable and secure and know how much I appreciate him and I find myself being physically affectionate and feeling ... marshmallowy soft towards him. :) I am normally an affectionate person, but this turns it into a deeper moment somehow.

Great. TH is great for family fun, general social and romantic bonding epically when you bring a dash of cops (I've also used CB with good effect).

But I'll say this TH doesn't make me mushy. I notice a few people say that and I have not had that experience, thank god!

Now H & S, that can make me a mushy sap.

Edited by StacyK

I agree. For me, Treasured Hearts is a lighthearted, friendship/family warm fuzzy... Heart & Souls is more of a "I'll let you in my space" empathy/emotion/BFF vibe - which I guess could go the drama route if all the elements were in place. I think I'd even use TH in specific workplace situations - perhaps a staff brainstorming session or social 'drinks after work'.. but I would carefully gauge how much to actually spray on initially.

Edited by LoveStruck55

I love TH for work. I love it by itself, and I love it with EST or DHEAS (or both, naughty me). It gives a calm, affectionate, friendly vibe, and seems pleasing to everyone. I feel quite nurtured and indulged by people when wearing this one. There's also a bit of the glittery-eyed effect happening, which I've come to associate with particularly strong affection, warmth and connection vibes of any kind (sexual or social). Really good versatile blend.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am going to have to get me some of this after wearing my sample of Fairy Musk today. I do feel that people treated me positively and affectionately today, like I was charmed or something. I was surprised to see that this blend doesn't have betanol in it, as it seems like the blends that work best on me have betanol. Oh well, something new to try.

• 2 years later...

So this thread is old, but hopefully someone sees this. I'm looking at ingredients, and I know that ratios matter , but is heart and soul basically the same thing as this with added EST? The ingredients listed on the blog do not show the beta Alphano but I read read in an earlier post that it had beta and Alpha and that the description was wrong? I just want to be clear on what is in it. I also wondered because some people said heart and soul made them emotional and treasured Hearts didn't and I know that EST can make me emotional at certain times. I purchased the UN trial during pherotine but have not tried it. I have tried heart and soul and I got a decent response from people who were friendly and talkative. I would really like to try this with my target alongside some cops and see what happens. There is a lot of tension in our interactions right now and I just don't want to do anything that will push him the wrong way. I haven't really decided if he is a good EST responder or not because when I wear bang it seemed to affect him but also made him seemed to take a step back. I haven't decided if that was because he felt like he was going to act inappropriately and was trying to stop himself or because it made him feel adversely towards me. I have been using perfect match regularly when I think I might see him but I also thought I might change it up. I probably stuck to perfect match for about 6 weeks and I don't want it to become old hat

Hi. TH and H&S are very different. Yes, ratios do indeed matter. But, here its not just ratios, its ingredients.

I have not looked at pheros on the ETSY site but that's the site we have to work with now until the main site is back up. I usally recommend ppl read the "official" LP description of the blend because its the best explaination of the pheros intent.

The blends only have 2 molecules in common that I can see "Androsterone" & EPI-Androsterone, all other are different. But really even if they were different only by 1 they could be radically different in effect.

TH

Contains 5a-Androstenol, Androsterone, and Epi-Androsterone.

H&S

Ingredients: Estratetraenol, Beta-Androstenol, Alpha-Androstenol, Androsterone, Epi-Androsterone.

Focus instead on the description provided from LP. You'll get a much better understanding of the intent of each blend.

H&S Is softer, more bonding, cuddly & to me more femininizing. There is a definite uptick in talking & confiding when I wear this. Here's a quote from the description

"Key factors: Beta-Androstenol helps to forge deep and meaningful communication, while Estratetraenol lends that ' I want -to--take-care-of-her' vibe to any males in your periphery. In short, I wanted ladies of all ages to have a wonderful time being someone it is GREAT and fabulous to know and be around - AND to get intimate with...SHOULD the land lie that way. You know... that person we all see with that certain 'Je ne sais quoi'. The person you just have to get to know better...and get MUCH closer to..."

Treasured Hearts has a great effect and family and friends. Something I couldn't get through the Holidays without. I don't get selfies from it but I find it essential. With men it encourages affection & IMO an almost familial closeness. Not platonic, tho as i said it works very well on family, but close & loving in that way. In some men you can see the "nesting" effect.

You can add a dab of cops while wearing either of these and turn up the sex appeal. But, I would go light on the cops to start. Just a circle around your bellybutton. You don't want to interfere too much with the phero intent. IMO, You should try them without Cops first so you know how the blend feels and works on its own.

Either one of these might help ease the tensions.

You said you were reading a "blog".

I highly suggest reading the LP descriptions listed with the pheros. When the site is back up use that & visit the reading room.

FYI, LP has some items listed on Amazon with the LP descriptions there too.

Edited by StacyK

Thanks! Yes, I meant the blog portion of the temp Etsy site being used. That is where the descriptions and ingredients were listed. So, I did read those...somewhere though, further up in this thread, I think...Mara said the site description was wrong awhile back and that the bottle was correct, stating TH had Beta, Alpha, and the other two...same as HS without the EST. I will see if I can find that. I thought maybe the "blog"/Etsy site was wrong since it was a temp replacement.

Thanks for your insight, though. I do appreciate it. I am willing to try to H&S with my TG, as well as TH, but I do NOT want to make him feel like family...lol...And yes, I saw your statement after that. Just saying. ;) I don't want him to think of me as his sister.

I am going to see if I can find that portion of the thread I saw earlier and see if I can quote it here so I know I am not crazy...ha! Well.. I AM crazy, but you know what I mean.

I noticed something, on the actual bottle of unscented Treasured Hearts, the ingredients are Alpha and Beta androstenol, androsterone, and epi-androsterone. On the site description it says it contains 5a-Androstenol, Androsterone, and Epi-Androsterone. Is it a typo?

What's on the bottle is correct. I had designed the labels and did the write up for the website before I had the actual product in my hands, so I had to do some little changes to the actual labels when I got the product and read through the ingredients the way that Dr. Stone listed them.

Dr. Stone says that there are multiple ways to name each pheromone - there's at least 3 names for each molecule...depending upon how technical your preference.

These are all the same thing:

Alpha-Androstenol

5a-Androstenol

5{alpha}-Androst-16-en-3{alpha}-ol

Yay! I am not crazy!! So I'm assuming the Alpha and Beta androstenol, androsterone, and epi-androsterone is correct....and therefore it IS only one difference...the EST. And again, I realize the ratios are of utmost importance. But that is what made me question their similarities.

Yay! I am not crazy!! So I'm assuming the Alpha and Beta androstenol, androsterone, and epi-androsterone is correct....and therefore it IS only one difference...the EST. And again, I realize the ratios are of utmost importance. But that is what made me question their similarities.

No. The key diff between the two is that H&S has B'nol & EST.

TH does not contain either of those.

Sorry if that point got lost. Also the Est got cut off in my orig post, I fixed that. Can't wait for the site to be back up. lol

Treasured Hearts will not make him think of you as his sister. I was using the "familial" term more in the nesting/coupling sense. As well as noting its artibutes for general family harmony.

Both TH & H&S have great multi-functionality. Which is best will depend on the setting, targets & your preference.

They are very different IMO.

The phero blends "nudge" things in different directions. So a difference in ratios & a couple of molecules can dramatically affect the mood & intent.

Thats why I look at the intent, the carefully worded description from LP and the feedback in the reviews.

Also, the personality of your target audience could be your guide. But, then again Ive been suprised by men who respond really well to Leather or Dom also go for something softer like H&S or Gotcha. So sometimes its just a crap shoot.

In my experience with both blends TH is just a tiny bit more alpha. Not in an ALPHA way, just it an I'm a loving woman who's got it together and there's no reason to compete with me. I'm kind & trustworthy and as always I have sex appeal.

H&S I feel like im 22 again when I wear this. My mood is simultaneously softened & gently lifted. Im a pretty social butterfly. Im all girl, warm and loving and he wants to bond and confide in me and of course I have lots of sex appeal. With this there is alot more emphasis on the feminine.

Both are popular & versatile for one on one and social settings.

As far as larger a category, yes they would go into the same larger category as "socials". But, there's a whole lot of difference in that category. As they tend more towards loving. While something like Open Windows is just flat out more social (but uplifting).

Edited by StacyK

Thank you again! I am going to give them both a whirl. I always worry I am going to push him away if I choose the wrong one, and Perfect Match seems to have been offering some hits with him, but again... I didn't want to overdo it. And since he HAS been responding, I thought if something DIDN'T work, I can always switch back. I'll try it next time I see him and come back and report. :) I would REALLY love it if the nesting/coupling thing set in.

I always think of H&S as the "sweetheart" phero. My BF tends to want to cuddle the stuffing out of me when I wear it. Add a smidge of cops and he wants... other stuff. :lol:

TH makes him want to cook for me, almost invariably. His version of "nesting" I suppose.

They have different effects, but both are very useful.

I always think of H&S as the "sweetheart" phero. My BF tends to want to cuddle the stuffing out of me when I wear it. Add a smidge of cops and he wants... other stuff. :lol:

TH makes him want to cook for me, almost invariably. His version of "nesting" I suppose.

Thank you!! Ug... I'm so torn! I want him to want...other stuff...lol. I also want that nesting thing... sheesh. I want IT ALL! Can he cook for me AFTER the other stuff??? ha!

Yep. ;)

Exactly, I bet that's his thing. Too cute. I'd love a guy (who can cook) in the kitchen.

Eggs, does he clean up after??

Edited by StacyK

Yep. ;)

Exactly, I bet that's his thing. Too cute. I'd love a guy (who can cook) in the kitchen.

Eggs, does he clean up after??

Ha! No. And he always waits until I've JUST cleaned the kitchen. :lol: But at least he tries. And he makes good food. That's better than a poke in the eye.

Eta, what I find really cute about it is that cooking is MY way of nesting, so it's like he's meeting me halfway. :lol:

Edited by Eggers

Well sure it's great to cook in a clean kitchen with everything cleared away. lol. The irony!

Thats nice though. Its really about him participating, which is great. There's so much decision making in the process of cooking meals. Nice to have a break and not think about it.

Edited by StacyK

Thank you again! I am going to give them both a whirl. I always worry I am going to push him away if I choose the wrong one, and Perfect Match seems to have been offering some hits with him, but again... I didn't want to overdo it. And since he HAS been responding, I thought if something DIDN'T work, I can always switch back. I'll try it next time I see him and come back and report. :) I would REALLY love it if the nesting/coupling thing set in.

I don't think either blend is the type that would push or scare him away. You're using PM and that has been known to frighten those not "ready" away. So far so good with that, but maybe, given your concerns, it's good you're looking to spread out a bit. I'd stay away from Gotcha for sure.

But, you can't loose with TH or H&S. There is currently a phero enhanced scent with TH. An affordable way to practice with the phero blend.

Edited by StacyK

• 1 month later...

I think I noticed a change in the listed Ingredients from the original website to the temporary one.

The original website didn't list Treasured Hearts with beta-androstenol.

The temporary website states: Alpha-Nol, Beta-Nol, Androsterone, and Epi-Androsterone.

Was there a change, or is one of them incorrect?

I think I noticed a change in the listed Ingredients from the original website to the temporary one.

The original website didn't list Treasured Hearts with beta-androstenol.

The temporary website states: Alpha-Nol, Beta-Nol, Androsterone, and Epi-Androsterone.

Was there a change, or is one of them incorrect?

I actually emailed Mara about this once and she said it does have "B-nol, A-nol, Androsterone and Epi-Andosterone."

This is the info I have saved on TH from when I was testing it out and comparing it to Heart & Soul. I got it out of the "Reading Room" description a couple of years ago. [TH: 5a-Androstenol, Androsterone, and Epi- Androsterone.]

Sometimes there's confusion for us molecular civilians because some molecules have more than one name/designation.

Once the new sites up I'm sure there's going to be plenty of reading materials on the topic. :)

This is the info I have saved on TH from when I was testing it out and comparing it to Heart & Soul. I got it out of the "Reading Room" description a couple of years ago. [TH: 5a-Androstenol, Androsterone, and Epi- Androsterone.]

Sometimes there's confusion for us molecular civilians because some molecules have more than one name/designation.

Once the new sites up I'm sure there's going to be plenty of reading materials on the topic. :)

I remember you and I talking about it earlier in the thread and I emailed Mara after and got the above ingredients. Maybe she will chime in and verify, but that email was pretty recent. I think 5a IS Alpha Androstenol, but there is Beta, too, according to the response I got.

Well she would know. :)

It's true though, like Ivysaur, I don't ever remember seeing B'nol on the old site either. I copied/pasted the ingredients from the old site.

I guess I need to update it. I really don't feel the B'nol in there at all. ?

I remember you and I talking about it earlier in the thread and I emailed Mara after and got the above ingredients. Maybe she will chime in and verify, but that email was pretty recent. I think 5a IS Alpha Androstenol, but there is Beta, too, according to the response I got.

I googled 5a-Androstenol and I get alpha-androstenol as the most relevant result.

And yeah, I'm so excited for the new site!

• 6 months later...