New Releases for February 2021 - PHEROTINE is Here!

Potion Master

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Beccah said:

I thought of Jessica Rabbit, but she looks more like Holli Wood (Cool World). 

I just thought maybe because of the quote “I’m not bad, I’m just drawn that way.”

@Eastwood22, you have 15 seasons to binge!!! The show changes many times over the years. I'd say it reinvented itself at least 3 times, in approach and theme. Ben Edlund came on in season two and it got much funnier. I think the Heaven/Hell storyline started around season seven. I can't imagine not getting addicted to it, so much fun folklore, and eye candy...lots of eye candy.

Wow!  I stopped checking for two days ... am I the only one excited about Buns of Cinn and LP Gold?  Glad you all got your Living Doll. I still have a second unopened bottle of the first version and it is good!!!!!  Ready to order....

6 hours ago, SirenSong said:

am I the only one excited about Buns of Cinn and LP Gold?

Nope! I know I once had a trial of Bunns of Cinn, but it was long ago enough to it would've been back when I alphabetized my trials, and it's not in the unphero'd tea box where I thought it would be, nor the lipstick case of phero'd trials. I think that means I used it all up so I must've liked it!

The good news is that I did find a trial of Sogni Incantati from 2012 in that alphabetized box so I get to play with that tonight.

Nope Siren Song...me too!  LP Gold was my absolute fave first scent I ever bought.  And buns of cinn was a in my top 10 along with Odalisque the original (or a brew around 2015).  I am so freaking excited.  I’ve overspent the last two months on an pelaton, but you know what....I am going deep for Pherotine!

When are these coming out?  Sunday?

On 2/13/2021 at 8:42 AM, SirenSong said:

Wow!  I stopped checking for two days ... am I the only one excited about Buns of Cinn and LP Gold?  Glad you all got your Living Doll. I still have a second unopened bottle of the first version and it is good!!!!!  Ready to order....

Nope, not at all! I've been searching for a missing bottle of LP Gold for a while now. Now I can replace it. 😄

17 hours ago, luna65 said:

We're planning them to go live on Sunday, yes.

Soon as I see these go live I'm going to be sharing the website all over the place.  I cannot wait to smell these scents! 

Already made a small ( for now 😛 ) order ! SO excited that I not only get to finally try Odalisque, but that you gave us the option of un - pheroed, THANK YOU ! This is the first time that I ever chose that option, because as much as I adore BI, I would like to switch between LFM, Classy Dame, & possibly Gotcha, if it vibes with it. Also decided to go FB on LP Gold because of all of the raves. Super excited for these !!

17 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

THEY ARE NOW LIVE ON THE LP SITE!!  :D

https://lovepotionperfume.com/collections/new-releases

Working on Pherotine UNscented Trials next, and then the Etsy and Pattern sites.

I just made a post on PT to let the guys there know that MMM and Adam's Nectar are part of the Pherotine event.

I admit I don't know most of the references, but I've been itching to place an order for a couple of weeks now - I read the descriptions quickly enough to decide, at least for now. I am very much looking forward to reading at a more leisurely pace - and deciding what my next round of purchases may include!

1 hour ago, Snoopyace said:

I just made a post on PT to let the guys there know that MMM and Adam's Nectar are part of the Pherotine event.

Thanks so much, Mark! ❤️

59 minutes ago, luna65 said:

This theme was so much fun, I hope y'all enjoy my blind items. :D

Well, I certainly did! This was a fun theme to craft with you, and I think you did a WONDERFUL job! ❤️

51 minutes ago, WLWphero said:

I admit I don't know most of the references, but I've been itching to place an order for a couple of weeks now - I read the descriptions quickly enough to decide, at least for now. I am very much looking forward to reading at a more leisurely pace - and deciding what my next round of purchases may include!

WLW, make sure you check out the Sampler Sets! We do one for every set of New Releases and they are 40% off while they last, a fab deal!

3 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

Omg, Tsai w/ MMM!

The notes look awesome and that’s the best phero name I’ve heard in a while!

I'm very interested in what you think of MMM since you like TLG.

They are now up on the LUV site and Etsy, for those that prefer using the Etsy portal. Take note that we are not allowed to list Phero Charged Money Potion on Etsy proper, so it's on the LUV site only. Here's the link to the LUV site!

https://luvpotionperfume.com/shop/21642631/new-releases?page=1

Is it possible to request a hold on one fb of the VIRGIN Living Doll? I will be sending an invoice in the next day or two. 

I'll definitely be getting a men's sampler just for fannish purposes! (And also because they sound amazing and I want to try them even if I can't wear them all. ;) )

I've figured the Ozzie description refers to one H. J., but I'm still not sure on some of the others. Tsai? Khave? Bacca Rustica? Anyone know?

lol, GATart, you are correct about H.J. Gold star for you! And yes, I have a bottle of Virgin Living Doll for you. @greenappletart

I just wanted to let everyone know that we are snowed in for one more day. The temp is up so we should be back in the shop and shipping by tomorrow. Everything is delayed by a few days as we've been snowed in since Thursday. Thank you for your patience and understanding! :Polar-Kiss:

3 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

lol, GATart, you are correct about H.J. Gold star for you! And yes, I have a bottle of Virgin Living Doll for you. @greenappletart

I just wanted to let everyone know that we are snowed in for one more day. The temp is up so we should be back in the shop and shipping by tomorrow. Everything is delayed by a few days as we've been snowed in since Thursday. Thank you for your patience and understanding! :Polar-Kiss:

Having just fallen in the ice while snow blowing my driveway I can completely understand why you want to wait until it clears.  

19 minutes ago, Snoopyace said:

Having just fallen in the ice while snow blowing my driveway I can completely understand why you want to wait until it clears.  

Gah!  I hope you're all right.

Are the virgin Odalisque and Buns of Cinn truly sold out???  I didn’t even get a chance to look at the website until last night.  Had no idea which ones would be available in virgin. I would have liked a virgin of each one of those. 

41 minutes ago, SirenSong said:

Are the virgin Odalisque and Buns of Cinn truly sold out???  I didn’t even get a chance to look at the website until last night.  Had no idea which ones would be available in virgin. I would have liked a virgin of each one of those. 

I think I sent you an email last night about it?

I MIGHT have one more Odalisque, and I definitely have one more Buns of Cinn. We are still snowed in until tomorrow so I do not yet know for sure.

Usually the Virgins do not get this much attention, so I underestimated the demand this month. Sorry folks! And yes, it's a random thing, according to how much ends up being made while brewing.

1 hour ago, Snoopyace said:

Dude! Have a care for yourself! Hope you are ok. Around here they do not plow or salt or anything, the whole town just stops until it melts. It was still very slushy this morning, sidewalks full, and streets only sparsely driven on. But it's starting to disappear now and should be gone by morning, it's 46 degrees, practically bathing suit weather!

9 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

I MIGHT have one more Odalisque, and I definitely have one more Buns of Cinn. We are still snowed in until tomorrow so I do not yet know for sure.

Usually the Virgins do not get this much attention, so I underestimated the demand this month. Sorry folks! And yes, it's a random thing, according to how much ends up being made while brewing.

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly.  I missed that email.  I’m on the East Coast, so I didn’t see it yet.  I know why I’m more interested in the non-pheroeds — I barely go out and am working from home with an 18-year-old high school senior son doing virtual high school in the same house all day.  My cops blends have all been safely tucked away since last year!  😄

Despite what they forecast, we just keep getting rain or stuff that melts away real fast. 🤔 We must be having your weather over here....

1 hour ago, Potion Master said:

Dude! Have a care for yourself! Hope you are ok. Around here they do not plow or salt or anything, the whole town just stops until it melts. It was still very slushy this morning, sidewalks full, and streets only sparsely driven on. But it's starting to disappear now and should be gone by morning, it's 46 degrees, practically bathing suit weather!

WOW!  45 degrees!  We feel like we are having a heat wave because it is all the way up to 18 degrees.  Hottest it's been here in 2 weeks. :jumpforjoy:

I'm hurting in various places, especially my lower back and right knee but I am pretty sure there is no permanent damage.  Quite honestly it feels like I was in a car accident.

5 hours ago, Potion Master said:

Thanks for holding it. I'll try to get an invoice in shortly. I am extremely fortunate to currently have power and wifi, but with the storms, the Texas electrical system is not doing well, so I don't know if that will continue.  But I VERY MUCH  do want that virgin fb of Livng Doll, so if my things on my end take longer that is why. 

For those who have been asking, here is a list of fresh rebrews, I am working on filling up the carts tonight...

Love Potion: Original

Balm Bomb

Phero Girl

Une

Cuddle Bunny

Unisexy

Unisexy VIRGIN

Still on the list to brew, will finish them this week...

LP Red

TMI (scented)

Sensual Harmony

Merlin

Excalibur

Pashazade

Sugared Amber, Frankincense & Myrrh, Patchouli, Pure Sugar

And most of the scented OCCOs.

The East coast is about to get dumped on again, this is the second major snowstorm this month. I can't wait for Spring. I feel everyone's snowy pain right now. Lol

Also, I'm glad there are extra bottles of Bunns of Cinn because now I don't feel bad for stocking up on the Virgin bottles due to all of the great reviews. 😂

Love Potion GOLD !!! I dared not hope we would get this back, I'm so excited and grateful. Also the Sogni Incantati - I bought it in a spray and was guarding like the dragon in Lord of the Rings. I am NOT kidding. These are worth their weight in gold (see what I did there....Love Potion GOLD ...)

Enjoy everyone !!:purr:

1 hour ago, Vika said:

The East coast is about to get dumped on again, this is the second major snowstorm this month. I can't wait for Spring. I feel everyone's snowy pain right now. Lol

Also, I'm glad there are extra bottles of Bunns of Cinn because now I don't feel bad for stocking up on the Virgin bottles due to all of the great reviews. 😂

I can't find an accurate weather forecast...... they have everything from 1 inch up to 5 plus ice  

is this Goddess of the Blue Moon soapy or flowery?

1 hour ago, raydee8_love said:

I can't find an accurate weather forecast...... they have everything from 1 inch up to 5 plus ice  

is this Goddess of the Blue Moon soapy or flowery?

@raydee8_love
going back and forth between accuweather and weather.com, those seem to be the most accurate sites.