New Releases for February 2021 - PHEROTINE is Here!

Potion Master

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/16/2021 at 11:44 AM, SirenSong said:

Are the virgin Odalisque and Buns of Cinn truly sold out???  I didn’t even get a chance to look at the website until last night.  Had no idea which ones would be available in virgin. I would have liked a virgin of each one of those. 

@SirenSong - I have one of each in Virgin for you.

I just re-read the notes for Wayward Son, it sounds like it’s going to pack quite a punch! I know Mara has put gunpowder in other blends, like Mangelwurzel, and I have no idea what it smells like but I appreciate the intent! I’m looking forward to huffing that one off my man after the drydown. 

I’m also wondering if Catch Me if You Can will be this perfect, but as of yet elusive, freshly showered and dressed scent he’s always wanted. (He has like 45 scents, what could he possibly be missing?) The notes, from the water accord to the Egyptian Musk, seem perfect. Nothing in there not to like. 

Edited by Eastwood22

2 hours ago, Kayla said:

Hi, @Potion Master. I wasn't sure where to put this, Mara, but wanted to make you aware on the new website, when doing a phero add-on, the "cops only" price is listed as $32.95 instead of $6.50 like it is on the old website.  I noticed because I was considering a cops add-in to LP Gold. 

It's a different kind of system. You start with the price of a bottle ($24.95) and any extra services are added on top of it. So the $32.95 is for the perfume bottle+ the cops add. The old system only charged you for the phero add alone and you had to also buy the perfume separately. This has combined the steps, but you still have to let us know which perfume you want to add it to.

Oh wait! I get you now. There's no option for adding cops to a perfume that already has pheros. Yes, that is a hole in the system. Better to send me an email and I will invoice you. Our email address is: CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com

Thanks for letting me know, I will see what I can do.

17 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

It's a different kind of system. You start with the price of a bottle ($24.95) and any extra services are added on top of it. So the $32.95 is for the perfume bottle+ the cops add. The old system only charged you for the phero add alone and you had to also buy the perfume separately. This has combined the steps, but you still have to let us know which perfume you want to add it to.

Oh wait! I get you now. There's no option for adding cops to a perfume that already has pheros. Yes, that is a hole in the system. Better to send me an email and I will invoice you. Our email address is: CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com

Thanks for letting me know, I will see what I can do.

Thank you for the explanation, Mara!  I placed an order already, including a trial of LP Gold. If the patch plays nicely on my skin, I'll email to order the bottle with cops. :)

Just want to check in with everyone and let you know we are running a little behind. The New Releases will not be shipping out for a couple more days. We were snowed in for 5 days and we are speeding our butts off to get caught up, so thank you again for your patience.

xoxoxox

On 2/19/2021 at 8:34 PM, Potion Master said:

Just want to check in with everyone and let you know we are running a little behind. The New Releases will not be shipping out for a couple more days. We were snowed in for 5 days and we are speeding our butts off to get caught up, so thank you again for your patience.

xoxoxox

Mara,

for my order take your time, I'm in no hurry to get my goodies.  I'm still shoveling my driveway and we are expected to get another 2 inches tonight...I hate snow...

On 2/20/2021 at 12:09 AM, Potion Master said:

LOLOL! That is EXACTLY a term I use. Did you get that from me or make that up yourself? :lol:

I don't think I stole it from you, but who knows? My ex was a tatooer, and there were just 3 appointments a day, 12, 3, and 6pm. Being the nature of personalized art and customer service, the time estimations are not an exact science. He would say that when he was running late, people would stare over the gate to his station and give him "emergency eyes." Of course the same people who "need" their appointment to start exactly on time need extra attention in other ways, and would never in a million years think to cut their visit short. Just like tattoos, even if people think they "need" them, perfumes are a luxury, but I imagine people also staring at you with their emergency eyes. 

5 hours ago, raydee8_love said:

~ I love snow. 

~ If you are having a LPMP emergency you need to purchase more LPMP  Perfume .... 

THE END

My favorite perfume emergency is when they don't all fit into their neatly assigned boxes, and then a bunch of them don't have labels on the top and I need to buckle down and get them labeled and tucked away. 

All my new perfumes are here! Maybe I’ll go stand around the aquarium store and give the staff emergency eyes while they wait on customers who got there before me.

5 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

All my new perfumes are here! Maybe I’ll go stand around the aquarium store and give the staff emergency eyes while they wait on customers who got there before me.

AHAHA!  Can’t wait for mine.  I wanna smell Tsai!

I ordered some from the Etsy site and the Luv site, and received all of those today. Should be getting one of my two orders from Pherotine this week, and I'm not sure about the status of the second order. In the meantime, I have plenty of fun things to explore! I admit, though, one of the things I'm most curious about is how my cats will respond to Savage Beast.

On 2/27/2021 at 4:12 PM, Snoopyace said:

AHAHA!  Can’t wait for mine.  I wanna smell Tsai!

That’s the only men’s that I went FB on. Although I suspect Wayward Son will be in a future order!

On 2/27/2021 at 9:23 PM, WLWphero said:

I admit, though, one of the things I'm most curious about is how my cats will respond to Savage Beast.

One day I had on Savage Beast and Mother Goddess, my cats and my children were all stuck to me like glue, and my son all but started purring himself!

10 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

One day I had on Savage Beast and Mother Goddess, my cats and my children were all stuck to me like glue, and my son all but started purring himself!

That is exactly what I’m hoping for! I have two kitties that already like to snuggle, but I am very curious about any changes.

I am very slowly figuring out what I like. I find that I really can’t tell just by sniffing; I need to wear them a few times before I know what I think. I’m so unused to wearing any perfume at all, they all tend to seem overpowering at first. I’m sort of liking 1942 after feeling like maybe it was a little too floral at first - which was the same reaction I had to Bosom Bows. Next experiment - baking spices!

I’m hoping my two orders arrive this week; both are still saying “order confirmed” but no tracking information. But I have plenty of goodies from the other LP sites to keep me busy!

They're heeeereeee! Now I just have to wait a few days for them to settle....

Thanks for the freebie mask though Mara! The dragonflies are super cute.

Ask and ye shall receive - both of my orders arrived today! Much as a part of me is tempted to revisit Flying Potion every day, I could try a new scent daily and be busy for quite some time! Thanks to the LPMP team for the lovely masks and well as the beautifully, securely packaged potions.

Oh man.  There are some AMAZING men's scents in this months group!  (Every month, really).  I'm loving all the men's scents, though!  Tsai is one that was really unexpected for me but I really like it.  Can't wait to try it after it has sat a few days.

16 minutes ago, Snoopyace said:

Tsai is one that was really unexpected for me but I really like it. 

Agreed - I took a sniff and said, "Oooh that is so nice!"

Holy cannoli! I just got my stuff today and I still have to go through everything but Bunns of Cinn is delicious! I love it! The masks are super freaking cute too! I love the goth/bones one very punk rock!💕

• 1 month later...