[ ] Skayna's Bliss Filled Days +

[ ] SomeChick's Vanilla Honey Cone +

[ ] Onyx's Katsura Kiss w/ Hedione +

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

Sice you are rebrewing, may I please add one additional bottle of 

- Citrine's Dolce Tangerini (2 total)

and can you please update my total of 

- Femme Fatale's Butterscotch Pudding to a total of 2 bottles? I didn't want your count to be off. 😊 <<OOPS! THANK YOU!

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

About my PE Štefka; Štefka was my grandma. She was one of the best persons I have ever known. She had tought her daughters and granddaughters that a woman always has to have her own money and never to rely on a man. So to honor her, I asked wonderful Mara for a spicy potion for money. Thank you Mara for honoring my grandma ❤️

Thank you for the inspiration, Citrine, and EVERYONE!

And an extra giant thank you to those of you who ordered your PEs early and have been patiently waiting for them, and your sale items, for nearly 6 weeks! I appreciate your kindness and support so much!

So let's get these packages out the door to everyone finally! If you're ready for an invoice, email me at: CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com, and do not forget to pick your freebies from the sale thread!

I will keep the SALE thread open until Wednesday Sept 18th so you can claim your freebies with your PE orders.

OH! And I rebrewed Citrine's Dolce Tangerini, 10 more bottles.

Thanks to ALL! ❤️ 

Hope I'm doing this right! I would like to reserve one bottle of Shaynas Bliss Filled Days Please.

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

If these are still available, may I please reserve

1 b Skayna’s Bliss Filled days +

1 b Femme Fatale’s White Chocolate +

1 b BlackCat's Enticing Aphrodite +

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

Could I please reserve the following:

1 fb of BC's Enticing Aphrodite 

1 fb of BC's Autumnal Sex & Power Potion

Thanks! 

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

Mara, these PEs are sumptuous-chef's kiss! The labels are truly magic.

Thank you so much for the nod to my dearly departed friend, Anne, with whom I shared near-on a half century of memories. Every time I wear this scent it'll be a moment of reconnection- everything from middleschool crushes and concerts, to birthdays, holidays, weddings and families, to travel and gardening, to inebriated gigglefits and cuppas aplenty. We signed off every conversation and letter with " I love you! See you later, alligator..after 'while crocodile." So eager to receive this. Thank you again, Mara.

The Sweetest Harvest label is so lovely. It evokes that transcendent moment of catching the first inviting scent of autumn desserts wafting from my grandmother's kitchen window. From the notes, it looks like you've captured my memories perfectly. 

🥰🥰🥰💞🥰🥰🥰

I would like to reserve

1 bottle of Femme Fatal’s Milky Pearl

1 bottle of Layla’s Candyman

please and thank you for allowing me into the forums.

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

These all sound amazing! It's hard to narrow down what to get. So, for now, please reserve:

1 - Tink's Lampolo Heart* +

1 - Femme Fatale's Butter Scotch Pudding +

1 - Maya's Honeyed Grapefruit +

1 - Somechick's Vanilla Honey Cone

(*) This sounds like something my cat would love me to wear.

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

Can I please reserve the following:

1 x  Alanna's Ohana

1x  Amanda's Beach Sol 2024

1x  BlackCat's Enticing Aphrodite

1x  Citrine's Dolce Tangerini

I will ask for an invoice once I see that these have been reserved...

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

Finally, I would like to reserve

1 fb Femme Fatale's Butterscotch Pudding

There were so many more I wanted, but I had to limit myself. Everyone had such great ideas! I had a lot of tough decision making for that final spot. I will be keeping an eye open to see what's left when I make future purchases.

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

12 minutes ago, greenappletart said:

There were so many more I wanted, but I had to limit myself. Everyone had such great ideas! I had a lot of tough decision making for that final spot. I will be keeping an eye open to see what's left when I make future purchases.

I completely agree! I made about 15 list as trying to narrow down what I could afford and what I wanted, which was almost all of them. Each day that goes by that I have to live without a disposable income makes me more and more depressed.😂

@Potion Master, please reserve for me

1 bottle of BlackCat's Autumnal Sex & Power Potion. I still have so many lovely bottles of your perfumes, including the deep unopened reserves, but I cannot resist the Pumpkin, Fig, Oakmoss, Vetiver, and Tomato Leaf++ combo.

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

15 hours ago, dolphindolls2 said:

Can I please reserve the following:

1 x  Alanna's Ohana

1x  Amanda's Beach Sol 2024

1x  Citrine's Dolce Tangerini

I will ask for an invoice once I see that these have been reserved...

I'm nervous about the chocolate in Enticing Aphrodite, can I make the following change:

Please Remove 

Please Add:
1x  Skayna's Cathedral

Edited by Potion Master
YOU GOT IT, THANK YOU!

Hello May I please reserve: 

1 FB some chicks vanilla Honey cone 

1FB Amanda’s Beach Sol

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

16 hours ago, BlueBear said:

Howdy! Can I reserve a

Milky Pearl and a Cuppa Alligators and Crocodiles?

Thank you, BlueBear! Welcome back! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D ❤️ 

Remember to pick a freebie from the Sale thread!

Wow the labels are beautiful! 😍 I didn't even know I like this art style! Very well done Mara and Kimi! 🌟

@Amanda Mara beat me to it and included what I asked for in the description. I'm very curious to see how it turned out! Your new Beach Sol 🏖️🏝️ label is so fun btw! Gorgeous, gorgeous hair!!! 👱🏻‍♀️🪮

Oh wow two versions! @Potion Master I'm so looking forward to these! How would you describe V1? I'm getting a similar vibe from V1 and Milky Pearl based on the descriptions. 

Could I also please reserve:

- 1x Mountainwitch's Nectar of Spring

- 1x SomeChick's Vanilla Honey Cone

Thank you!

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

On 9/13/2024 at 5:28 PM, greenappletart said:

My Joy may technically be my PE, but I can take absolutely no credit for it. I asked for a rebrew/new variation of Melissa Joy, someone else's PE from years ago. 

In a previous sale, I got a bottle of it unsniffed as a freebie. It was the last bottle, and I was so sad because I loved it! When the PEs opened, I knew exactly what I wanted to ask for. I know it won't be exactly the same, but I am looking forward to seeing how the new version turns out.

@greenappletart, your PE sounds so amazing and I'm so bummed none are left to purchase, I love when you ca rebrew something that just really calls to you, that is how I feel about Black Panther, I did not create the PE but I just love it so much

May I reserve 1 b of Femme Fatale’d Butterscotch Pudding, please?

I tried to resist but am now jumping on this trend with everyone else.

i loved the butterscotch in Ebil-ish!

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

58 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

Ooh, you're right! I got you covered now. Thanks for calling my attention.

You’re welcome! Thank you! 

3 hours ago, Mila said:

@Wanderlust would you be able to share the impression of the ask or if you requested the tea to be flowery, please?

I’m super curious. Love the black tea but am wary of flowers

Are you asking about the Camelia? That is literally tea. That's what tea is made from. It smells like tea! :D

26 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

Are you asking about the Camelia? That is literally tea. That's what tea is made from. It smells like tea! :D

Yes, thank you! But also asking about Mimosa flower if it gives the scent more flowery vs goody vibes 

4 minutes ago, Mila said:

Yes, thank you! But also asking about Mimosa flower if it gives the scent more flowery vs goody vibes 

oooh, yes! The mimosa flower is also often used in tea, and has a light, airy, honey-like fragrance. :)

Mila, sorry for the delay in response. I essentially asked Mara for a cup of Earl Grey with honey and cream and a touch of lemon.

I've used Mara's perfumes with Mimosa, and they are deliciously scented with a light, spring honey quality. I spent a long time in Arizona, where Acacia abounds.The blossoms are Mimosa, and when they open in the spring, the air is awash in the scent of honey.

The Camilia Plant has long provided the world with green, white, and black, and Oolong teas. I believe-and Mara, correct me if I'm incorrect- the teas used in the PE, combined with the Bergamot, recreate the Earl Grey tea, with the Mimosa providing an airy touch of honey.

Oh Mara, so excited to see shipping notice but sorry I delayed asking for invoice! It's just such an extraordinary array of riches here -- if I had time to wear them I'd seriously request a bottle of each. What an achievement!

As it is I must practice some restraint, so could I please request 1 bottle of Venus Morningstar's Princess Pleaser Potion.

Argh, and one bottle of Stefka.

Thank you, thank you! Requesting invoice now.

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!