OCCO - Please review ALL "flavors" in THIS thread

FINALLY broke down and tried my OCCO Pink -- gahhhh!! It's TRUE LOVE!!! My skin really likes to amp cops, and this is the first OCCO "flavor" that has not gone total cops on me. It's been morphing through different variations over the past fifteen minutes, and seems to be stabilizing to a yummy sugary pink-ness with only hints of cops. YAYYYYY!!!

*Happy Dance* for finding a cops I can actually wear!!!!

Today I'm wearing OCCO Purple from a sample which I had so far neclected. I don't know why I didn't wear it before. It smells so lovely, especially when combined with other purple scents, such as An Act of Violets, Purple Pitch etc.

So, I checked the phero page searching for a full bottle of OCCO Purple, but I couldn't find any. I'm surprised because I still have a sample pack of all OCCOs (white, black, green, blue, pink, red, purple and gold). I had never noticed that OCCO Purple was not available as full bottle. Or was it discontinued recently?

When I compare all the OCCO flavours from my sampler set, I admit that in OCCO Purple there is the least cops smell. When I apply it on my wrists & inner arms, I don't even need a dry down time, which I need with the other OCCO flavours.

Your so right! Purple covers the best. I got a purple during the sale, so I'm guessing that was the end of it. I haven't decided if I love it yet. I really need to start a trade thread. I just don't have that many to put up yet.

Your so right! Purple covers the best. I got a purple during the sale, so I'm guessing that was the end of it. I haven't decided if I love it yet. I really need to start a trade thread. I just don't have that many to put up yet.

If you decide you don't like it let me know when you put it up on your sale thread, thanks...Purple is my favorite and of course is sold out, the story of my life

If you decide you don't like it let me know when you put it up on your sale thread, thanks...Purple is my favorite and of course is sold out, the story of my life

Hey DD......do an email exchange through Mara......I have 2 bottles of OCCO Purple that aren't getting any love.....

• 1 month later...

My favorite OCCOs are Blue and Pink. Blue I can pair with Stealing Heaven, Sneaky Clean, LP Silver, Unisexy, Bosom Bows, pretty much anything that is clean and fresh smelling. I wear Pink with Musk in the Pixie Dust, Amanda's Sweet Pink Flowers, scented Cougar, Sparkle Fuchsia, any girly kind of scent. Eventually I want to get White to wear with MRF, and other sweet scents, but luckily I have LP Original boosted with cops, and LP Red Lace, which has cops too...

Occo Blue & Unisexy - I never would have thought of that one, either. Imma try that! Thanks. :)

I actually wear Stealing Heaven with a touch of Pink Musk, and a dab of Occo Pink sometimes. I don't know what it is about that mix, but it "feels" really good together.

I have OCCO red. All I smell is cinnamon. This definitely has to be worn with something else or I start to feel a little overwhelmed with the sweet smell.

This goes so well with LP Red...hee,I probably have 20 posts on the board here and there about my absolute love of the final dry down hours later...I enjoy wearing this combo to bed,just to smell the sweet sexy smokiness that develops on me through the night!

This goes so well with LP Red...hee,I probably have 20 posts on the board here and there about my absolute love of the final dry down hours later...I enjoy wearing this combo to bed,just to smell the sweet sexy smokiness that develops on me [/i/] through the night!

I've read all 20 posts Calii :lol:

Now, I just need to get OCCO Red, so I can finally try it out!

• 2 weeks later...

I have meant to come back and Thank both Dolly and MrsC for selling me there Occo: Purple, I'm set for a very long time now.... thanks ladies your both just the very very best

I am so glad that it is getting the love it deserves! Enjoy!!

Upping the amount of OCCO Gold (or any of them in general) seems to have been a good idea for me tonight, chilly weather really does not help diffusion. I might add more later (within limits, I'm too private), but the differences of reactions were subtle but noticeable. Whether it was completely due to this though I still can't comments, but LFM and cops are a great combo, at least when worn right.

You are a very special person, thanks again for that extra special gift of Purple.... I hope you have a very Merry Holiday

So are you, and hope you have a great holiday season!

• 1 month later...

OCCO White goes with everything

O YAIS INDEEDY! I replaced my old bottle with a score from LadyV, and I've been layering it like craaaaazzzzy!!! Great Honk, but this is useful. I LUUUURRRVE OCCO White.

You betcha!! :lol: ...was wearing it all morning with Jubilee, YUMZ !! :lolipop:

I haven't tried it w/Jubilee yet. EEEE!!! That sounds exceptionally droolworthy! B)

Have you ladies tried OCCO Blue? I haven't, and it sounds like something I'd potentially love to pieces. B)

I just bought a bottle of Hearts, ElizabethOSP, and I really like wearing it w/ Cuddle Bunny (the scent) or Sneaky clean. It's very similar to those two, but not as dimensional. That's the thing I like about the OCCO's. They seem to have just a handfull of notes. Enough to wear alone, but not to many to clash w/ something if you wanted to layer them. If you like CB or Sneaky clean, then OCCO blue is a must have.