OCCO - Please review ALL "flavors" in THIS thread

Yeah, welcome to your new addiction :)

Am I the only one that OCCO Red turns to coffee on? Oh well, I like the coffee :)

THough LP red is among my top 3 scents to be stranded on a desert island with, I couldn't wear OCCO RED. It was too sickly sweet on me.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to admit, I'm not really enjoying OCCO Red too much at the moment. I'll still hang onto my bottle for layering, but I don't think I'll be wearing it on its own. I gave it to a male to sniff straight from the bottle and these were his posted comments from another forum:

definitely sweet, but also some sort of musky scent in there? although I may be wrong... otherwise there is a bubble gum / sherbet note as well

when I'm taking my nose away from the vial I get an sambucca type of whiff too...

on my skin there is the overlying bubblegum scent (more so like big red -cinamon-than hubba bubba)

It had a really strong odorous smell to it, straight out of the bottle... it was so strong... I'm actually getting averse to the smell, OD-ing??? there's a bubble gum scent to it, overall, which backs up what I've already written, maybe on a smaller dose I'd not be so adverse to it, actually nope, even with a dab on a piece of paper, I'm adverse to it... hmmmm....

I think there is a need for an OCCO Red that is more red roses and other red flowers, cherries, raspberries, and strawberries - that is heading more pink, but still. Something in the other "red" direction apart from a cinnamon/brown sugar type of red. Hmm, I smell another PE coming on... ;)

I have to admit, I'm not really enjoying OCCO Red too much at the moment. I'll still hang onto my bottle for layering, but I don't think I'll be wearing it on its own. I gave it to a male to sniff straight from the bottle and these were his posted comments from another forum:

definitely sweet, but also some sort of musky scent in there? although I may be wrong... otherwise there is a bubble gum / sherbet note as well

when I'm taking my nose away from the vial I get an sambucca type of whiff too...

on my skin there is the overlying bubblegum scent (more so like big red -cinamon-than hubba bubba)

It had a really strong odorous smell to it, straight out of the bottle... it was so strong... I'm actually getting averse to the smell, OD-ing??? there's a bubble gum scent to it, overall, which backs up what I've already written, maybe on a smaller dose I'd not be so adverse to it, actually nope, even with a dab on a piece of paper, I'm adverse to it... hmmmm....

I think there is a need for an OCCO Red that is more red roses and other red flowers, cherries, raspberries, and strawberries - that is heading more pink, but still. Something in the other "red" direction apart from a cinnamon/brown sugar type of red. Hmm, I smell another PE coming on... ;)

Yeah straight out of the bottle the cops hit a little...but on the skin it gets yummier...

But have you tried Treasure of Rubies? How about that for an occo cops boost? That one is even colored a beautiful scarlet!!!!

Yeah straight out of the bottle the cops hit a little...but on the skin it gets yummier...

But have you tried Treasure of Rubies? How about that for an occo cops boost? That one is even colored a beautiful scarlet!!!!

Oooh, no I haven't tried ATOR - but it sounds lovely!!

I have laid off from OCCO White for a number of weeks if not months because BBM has taken over its place. This is not simply because of the way BBM smells but because cops seems to, what's that word, show up even after dry down. The mistake I made in the past was not waiting for a proper dry down (and thus got onto my clothes) and an ex-colleague used to comment on my "stinky" clothes.

I don't know why and I hope this rides out soon as i'm starting to like vanilla scents.

FINALLY broke down and tried my OCCO Pink -- gahhhh!! It's TRUE LOVE!!! My skin really likes to amp cops, and this is the first OCCO "flavor" that has not gone total cops on me. It's been morphing through different variations over the past fifteen minutes, and seems to be stabilizing to a yummy sugary pink-ness with only hints of cops. YAYYYYY!!!

*Happy Dance* for finding a cops I can actually wear!!!!

Today I'm wearing OCCO Purple from a sample which I had so far neclected. I don't know why I didn't wear it before. It smells so lovely, especially when combined with other purple scents, such as An Act of Violets, Purple Pitch etc.

So, I checked the phero page searching for a full bottle of OCCO Purple, but I couldn't find any. I'm surprised because I still have a sample pack of all OCCOs (white, black, green, blue, pink, red, purple and gold). I had never noticed that OCCO Purple was not available as full bottle. Or was it discontinued recently?

When I compare all the OCCO flavours from my sampler set, I admit that in OCCO Purple there is the least cops smell. When I apply it on my wrists & inner arms, I don't even need a dry down time, which I need with the other OCCO flavours.

Your so right! Purple covers the best. I got a purple during the sale, so I'm guessing that was the end of it. I haven't decided if I love it yet. I really need to start a trade thread. I just don't have that many to put up yet.

Your so right! Purple covers the best. I got a purple during the sale, so I'm guessing that was the end of it. I haven't decided if I love it yet. I really need to start a trade thread. I just don't have that many to put up yet.

If you decide you don't like it let me know when you put it up on your sale thread, thanks...Purple is my favorite and of course is sold out, the story of my life

If you decide you don't like it let me know when you put it up on your sale thread, thanks...Purple is my favorite and of course is sold out, the story of my life

Hey DD......do an email exchange through Mara......I have 2 bottles of OCCO Purple that aren't getting any love.....

• 1 month later...

My favorite OCCOs are Blue and Pink. Blue I can pair with Stealing Heaven, Sneaky Clean, LP Silver, Unisexy, Bosom Bows, pretty much anything that is clean and fresh smelling. I wear Pink with Musk in the Pixie Dust, Amanda's Sweet Pink Flowers, scented Cougar, Sparkle Fuchsia, any girly kind of scent. Eventually I want to get White to wear with MRF, and other sweet scents, but luckily I have LP Original boosted with cops, and LP Red Lace, which has cops too...

Occo Blue & Unisexy - I never would have thought of that one, either. Imma try that! Thanks. :)

I actually wear Stealing Heaven with a touch of Pink Musk, and a dab of Occo Pink sometimes. I don't know what it is about that mix, but it "feels" really good together.

I have OCCO red. All I smell is cinnamon. This definitely has to be worn with something else or I start to feel a little overwhelmed with the sweet smell.

This goes so well with LP Red...hee,I probably have 20 posts on the board here and there about my absolute love of the final dry down hours later...I enjoy wearing this combo to bed,just to smell the sweet sexy smokiness that develops on me through the night!

This goes so well with LP Red...hee,I probably have 20 posts on the board here and there about my absolute love of the final dry down hours later...I enjoy wearing this combo to bed,just to smell the sweet sexy smokiness that develops on me [/i/] through the night!

I've read all 20 posts Calii :lol:

Now, I just need to get OCCO Red, so I can finally try it out!

• 2 weeks later...

I have meant to come back and Thank both Dolly and MrsC for selling me there Occo: Purple, I'm set for a very long time now.... thanks ladies your both just the very very best

I am so glad that it is getting the love it deserves! Enjoy!!

Upping the amount of OCCO Gold (or any of them in general) seems to have been a good idea for me tonight, chilly weather really does not help diffusion. I might add more later (within limits, I'm too private), but the differences of reactions were subtle but noticeable. Whether it was completely due to this though I still can't comments, but LFM and cops are a great combo, at least when worn right.

You are a very special person, thanks again for that extra special gift of Purple.... I hope you have a very Merry Holiday

So are you, and hope you have a great holiday season!

• 1 month later...