Stalk Talk!

luna65

Or was that Pat Benatar?

Yuppers.

"All Fired Up" -- would NOT be marshmallows and fairy dust!

OMG I used to want to be her!!! I LOVE ROCK N ROLL - :banana011:

HAhahaha! I remember singing this at karaoke the night before graduation from nursing school... & Like A Virgin, Viva Las Vegas, and I Will Survive! (why yes, I *was* a little drinky, why do you ask?) ;)

ETA: Alcoholic drinks! There's a yummy theme... White chocolate Russian, Mango Pina Colada, Spiced Butter Rum... maybe I need a night out...

Edited by july_girl

I used to jump on my mothers mini trampoline and belt out Pat Benatar's "Love is a Battlefield". That'd be a great name for a perfume ;)

I would have loved to have seen that.... I did something similar, I would crank up the stereo in my parents hours and start dancing like a maniac and when I went off to college I could not understand why I was gaining some weight, ah the lightbulb clicked it was all that dam dancing I did...LOL

HAhahaha! I remember singing this at karaoke the night before graduation from nursing school... & Like A Virgin, Viva Las Vegas, and I Will Survive! (why yes, I *was* a little drinky, why do you ask?) ;)

ETA: Alcoholic drinks! There's a yummy theme... White chocolate Russian, Mango Pina Colada, Spiced Butter Rum... maybe I need a night out...

OMG YES PURPLE HOOTERS!! KAMIKAZES! When I used to cocktail - we would drink those on Friday nights.

When I was in Miami I had a Godiva Chocolate Martini!!! I ate that with fries. I'm so fuckn fancy I tell you. I also asked for a salad with Hidden Valley Ranch dressing.

Did you have the pink corvette? Mine had a "remote control". And for some reason I had a motor home. And an afgan hound. Man, I was spoiled.

We had a motor home too. And an apartment and her dream house. :lol:

ETA: Oops. We've moved on from Barbies to 80s music. I like the Madonna "Little Star" perfume!! I say "Cherish" would make a good one too--cherry, vanilla, marshmallow, a touch of leather and tobacco.

Edited by BlueBear

I had a Barbie with a yellow theme, kind of like the one on the left but she had straight hair and all her accessories were yellow. Her clothes were ones you could layer - leggings, a wrap-around skirt, tank top and a shrug with balloon sleeves. Very 70s.

I had Dawn dolls and some of the Charlie's Angels dolls too - wish I had kept them.

How about a dance theme?

I had Dawn dolls too and just found them at my Moms house... I wonder if they are worth anything?

I say "Cherish" would make a good one too--cherry, vanilla, marshmallow, a touch of leather and tobacco.

I would so buy that one!

Catching up to this thread...you guys crack me up, hee

ROFLMAO.gif

EEEEEEE!!! CALII, THIS IS SO FREAKIN' CUUUUTE!!!

ROFLMAO.gifROFLMAO.gifROFLMAO.gif

OMG DECEASED MUSICIANS SCENTS

ELVIS- BANANA BREAD PEANUT BUTTER MOONSHINE

2PAC- INK- PAPER- GUN POWDER- TOBACCO- GOLD- WITH CHARISMA

JANIS JOPLIN- FUR- SUDE -WHISKEY- DAISIES AND BOBBY MCGEE

JIM MORRISON--Masculine skin musk, whiskey, WOOD (yeah), and Dirty Old Man phero PUH-LEEEEESSSSE?!?!!!!!??? Wait. Maybe I should do a PE of that!!! *drool*

Love the dead musicians.

Yeah - suddenly everyone loves ya when you are gone, especially when there is a big will involved ... haha. :lol:

I got John Lennon! But what does that mean...?

Not sure - you are into short oriental women lol?

Not sure - you are into short oriental women lol?

...who do really weird performance art...

:)

But then again, those of us who are Jimi must purchase some lighter fluid....

ETA:

BUT I AM NOT SETTING MY STRAT ON FIRE. I love you Jimi, but you did it already, and better than anyone else.

Edited by ElizabethOSP

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: It does feel like a long time. I do enjoy the suspense, though. The foreplay is unbearable...not.... B):666: Wonder if there'll be another Special Delivery for Valentine's? I'd dig the living daylights out of a really dark chocolatey version!

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: It does feel like a long time. I do enjoy the suspense, though. The foreplay is unbearable...not.... B):666: Wonder if there'll be another Special Delivery for Valentine's? I'd dig the living daylights out of a really dark chocolatey version!

oooh something like all the chocolate and rose scents ever created?????

I have done this three times and it never comes up with an answer.

That's cuz you're one of a kind, QG! One of a kind! :lol:

That's cuz you're one of a kind, QG! One of a kind!

Or Maybe because Boy George is still alive! :lol:

Or Maybe because Boy George is still alive! :lol:

Ewwwwwww!! So much for the hunky avi image, QG!

Ewwwwwww!! So much for the hunky avi image, QG!

OK - Julio Iglesias is still alive and not bald. Your world is back in order. :lol:

What does "swearing off" mean? You're not going to leave us, are you?

NEVER MARA!! I was just telling Halo that one of the reasons I posted my Full Monty was to remind myself how many lovelies I HAVE and SHOULD BE HAPPY WITH... but you never fail to tempt me, foul temptress! :LuvU396:

Edited by katz