Stalk Talk!

luna65

Hi guys!

I've been distracted the past few days by shiny korean circle contact lenses! New secondary obsession! I've been wearing colored lenses since junior high, but THESE things AMAZE me.

Anyway, time to focus!! :D

Luna,cute avi!!

I want something with leaves and woodsmoke..and crisp night air. Something that's not tooooo sweet! Basically, I would love to see a "smoky" type of nature scent!

Well I was never much into MK or Coach ... lol. :lol:

Is there gonna be anything for the guys in October? Besides hopefully nude or mostly nude women on the labels?

Edited by quietguy

Hee! I love hedgies; I asked Quince to bring me one from Merrie Ole the last time he was there and he said I would just have to settle for Violet Crumble instead.

I'm that way about stuff too. Like Michael Kors. I'm way over it and I am donating the two pairs of identical clogs I bought from 2006 in black and brown to the Goodwill

I want a pumpkin cupcake with caramel and toffee bits!

I like Sanita clogs. Even though it not "in" right now, still love em.

Ooooo! Spell Weaver YUMMY! It isn't all blackberry but it is indeed a yummy blackberry scent! A sweet, smoky, creamy delight!

DD are you thinking of a sweet blackberry floral or something foodie like a holiday desert? I'm STILL loving my Blackberry Jasmine PE and have hoarded all the rest of the bottles for myself...Muhahaaaaaa......

Hee! I love hedgies; I asked Quince to bring me one from Merrie Ole the last time he was there and he said I would just have to settle for Violet Crumble instead.

Luna I WUB your avi, too! :wub: And...VIOLET CRUMBLE? Like, edible nomminess Violet Crumble...? :heart:

That looks really really good, Luna!! Double chocolately dipped goodness!!!

Ooooo! Spell Weaver YUMMY! It isn't all blackberry but it is indeed a yummy blackberry scent! A sweet, smoky, creamy delight!

DD are you thinking of a sweet blackberry floral or something foodie like a holiday desert? I'm STILL loving my Blackberry Jasmine PE and have hoarded all the rest of the bottles for myself...Muhahaaaaaa......

I will take the blackberry any way I can get it....LOL

Sooooo is October usually a good month or should I wait until November to go broke?? Hmmm

Every month is a good month! :D

But pheromone month is best in my book, followed by sale month!!

Ay you're killing me Luna! I guess I'll just send out greeting cards stating that nobody gets Christmas gifts this year cause I'll be buying myself the gifts hahaha :)

Ohhh - look - a present for me from me!

But pheromone month is best in my book, followed by sale month!!

Ohhh - look - a present for me from me!

Don't you know that if you don't learn to love yourself first, you can't really learn to love others? I am REALLY learning to like myself. I think it'll take a more LP's before I love so I'm all for self presents. ;)

I'm hoping for another hidden gem like "Haunted Hallows"

Yes!! DD, a spooooky nature scenr like Haunted Hallows would be perfect.

I'll say it again: I want some leaves and some woodsmoke!

So with you both on this! I kind of wiped out my credit card with sale month and those Spell Oils, but I'm thinking I can afford the monthly sampler for NRs in October and dying to see what new fall scents I can discover.... longing for both something smokey and earthy, but also some warm spicy foodie goodness!

I like Michael Kors shoes lol, send them to me, if anyone has my giant size feet...

I'm with you, I'm still into MK, especially since I discovered a bag with a sunglasses pocket, lol. Easily amused, also Norman Reedus as Daryl Dixon is keeping my interest in zombies alive & well (Walking Dead). I always preferred zombie horror, because I suck at running & I just might make it in a zombie apocalypse, at least the original George Romero style zombie movies. Don't know about these new school zombies, they move like freaking ninjas, yeesh. Oh, oh, I know!!! A classic horror monsters theme. Dracula, Frankenstein's monster, the Blob, & the Swamp Thing.

My son stole my Candle in the Wind and wore it on Friday. He insisted that I wear some Pumpkin Juice.

It was a beautiful morning here in Colorado and it just felt like fall.

Too funny. We walked into the main office of the school, where "candles are off limits" and the secretary started looking for "the contraband".

We just made eye contact, smiled and walked out.

I could wear pumpkin every day of the week!

I also love combos with vanilla, honey and Nag Champa.

This combo reminds me of a perpetual Fall/Spring from when I lived in Quito Ecuador for two years and back packed through South America. Some smoke would be good too.

The black berry would remind me of my fall childhood in Olympia Washington. The wild black berry bushes there grow over 12 feet high and we would always pick buckets full to make cobbler! Yum!