Stalk Talk!

luna65

Maybe they are kidding - no descriptions this month - you just have to use your intuition haha! :lol:

Edited by quietguy

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL no, trust me, I scribe'd plenty for this month! :P

Oh...really??? Whatcha been scribin' about, luna? :)

Nice try haha!! :D

Maybe they are kidding - no descriptions this month - you just have to use your intuition haha! :lol:

LOL QG!!! Now that is an evil thought!

That would be an excellent punk.

Either that or just list descriptions on the side and you have to match them to the perfume haha. Or have a program that rotates the descriptions on the perfume pages every 10 minutes. That would be a good April Fool's joke!! :lol:

Mara lost internet to a big storm. Descriptions will go up today. She's sorry about the wait.

Her ISP only thinks it is the snow. My guess is that the leprechauns are playing tricks with her computer/internet as a way of saying "thank you" for doing a St Patrick's Day scent haha! :P We are fine - they are up when they are up. We are just hanging out as usual! I think most people have already made up their minds based on the labels alone and are just waiting for the descriptions to confirm their impressions lol. :)

Yuck!!! Hope they stayed warm!!! (And i think they told us that storm is headed my direction. :blink: )

Yes - I hear Marines enjoy storming all kinds of things. And I bet in that case you will stay plenty warm. :lol2:

:lol:

We so rarely have actual weather down here compared to the rest of the Left Coast, much less the state!

I kinda want a Storm over here for us- I want to wear my new boots and jacket that I didn't need to purchase.

It's supposed to be 82 here in AZ today. Wearing a tank and sandals. ;)

I'm wearing open toed high heels today lol and no sweater or jacket. This is crazy. I hope we don't have an earthquake.

This is like summer weather. I was thinking the other day - what if we get our Winter when everyone else has their Summer?

Like what if it's 40 degrees here in July?? and then it's 90 everywhere else? I will be so upset.

I was thinking the other day - what if we get our Winter when everyone else has their Summer?

Like what if it's 40 degrees here in July?? and then it's 90 everywhere else? I will be so upset.

I tend to doubt it; it's going to a dry year all around for us, I think, and that's what scares me.

I tend to doubt it; it's going to a dry year all around for us, I think, and that's what scares me.

I am going to put on some Whisker Wishes right now and wish for rain! We need it. The crops are confused! I was watching the news and they said that the crops are blooming because they think its Spring!

Edited by LadyVictoria

I knew things were bad when I visited Q in November and there was barely any snow to be seen. Because if it doesn't snow in the Sierras, we're all fucked.

I knew things were bad when I visited Q in November and there was barely any snow to be seen. Because if it doesn't snow in the Sierras, we're all fucked.

Omg I thought LONDON HAS SIERRA MONTAINS TOO? Then I remember he is English but does not live there ? Or maybe I invented him with an English accent in an English castle cottage and you wearing one of shit collared shirts with silk panties on or something by the fire writing descriptions.

Yes, yes you are. We will ship you bottles of water if needs be so you can keep scribing! :D

Yes, yes you are. We will ship you bottles of water if needs be so you can keep scribing! :D

And I'll save you buckets of snow melt--when we get some more--because it has magical properties like those cupcakes you wrote about.

BRILLIANT SCRIBING, WOMAN!!!

:burning-heart::burning-heart::burning-heart::burning-heart::burning-heart::burning-heart::burning-heart::burning-heart::burning-heart:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Yes that's so true. it's super scary how little snow occurs in CA now.

I have mounds of snow on each side of my driveway, about 7-8' tall. Yet even here we are below the average table by a couple of feet.

• 2 weeks later...

Eeps! No! You guys are always leaps and bounds ahead of me! I'm still waiting on my shipping notice. No stalking for me till I get it, (or I might seem greedy! :lol: ).

Oh all right, fine: :ph34r:

:D

I'm still waiting on my shipping notice. No stalking for me till I get it, (or I might seem greedy! :lol: ).

Me too...but I just couldn't resist! :D

^^^ :lol: Oh dear - I'm a blatant stalker to boot....one more thing to add to my list of "blatants" :D

^_~

Haha! I always feel so guilty stalking for new releases before I've gotten the last set. I feel like a little kid looking for dessert before she's finished eating all her brussels sprouts! :lol:

Haha! I always feel so guilty stalking for new releases before I've gotten the last set. I feel like a little kid looking for dessert before she's finished eating all her brussels sprouts! :lol:

Hehe...one of my favorite things about being a grown up is that - if I want - I can have dessert for dinner :blushing: