Beccah

AD-LittleWitches_LovePotion.jpg

Little Witches

All the cuuuute little witches are wearing our spooky soda pop scent this Halloween! Candied cherry, muscadine grape and strawberry are sweetly fizzy with dusty vanilla sugar and a base of white amber. But this one is for the young and the young-at-heart, so come join the fun!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:

CHERRY ~ Stimulates and attracts love, attracts mate. Cheerfulness, good humor, mood elevator, divination.

MUSCADINE ~ Fertility, increases mental prowess, money attracting.
STRAWBERRY ~ Attraction, draws fortunate circumstances in all areas of your life.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness
and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
WHITE AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
LEMON ~ Energizing, uplifting. Longevity, faithfulness, fidelity, friendship. Used to attract spirits.

Starts off with a blast of muscadine. Feels fizzy. Then the strawberry, cherry and lemon come in making it smell like fruity candy soda. The vanilla gives it a bit of richness and creaminess. Amber grounds it all. Delicious. It's a must have if you're a fruity lover. It almost reminds me of a Lush product but I can't think of which. Yummy.

Okay, I really, really like this, but the amber keeps threatening to rebel on my skin, which is most unusual for me. In the vial, this is deliciously deep fruit. An excellent fall fruit combo, very lush. The lemon adds just a touch of brightness, and the vanilla smooths it all out.

• 2 weeks later...

I think this smells like something from Lush too. I really like it. I can't pick out all the notes, but I get fruity sugar. I don't think it's too sweet either. But I'm probably a bad judge of that because I like sweet a lot. I think this would be an awesome one to layer when you want to fruity something up.

Mel, this didn't smell like Rock Star to me, so you should try it if you get the chance!

This isn't really fizzy to me, not like "I don't know, but it's green...." is, or Elan Vitale, for example, but it's very sugary-candy, like grape-flavored Fun Dip. I think it might be a bit too much for me (and I do like some candy scents), but I can see little girls going crazy for this one!

I got the initial fizz too, which I didn't mind then it's a burst of awesomeness. I love how happy and bouncy this made me feel. Just like a little child hopped up on candy! It's the most sweetest combination of cherry and grape on me. I don't get any white amber - thank the lord, and I get a tiny zap of lemon. I really do like this one.

• 2 weeks later...

Dude this smells like Pixy Stix. AWESOME. :lol: I get a bit of a fizzy feeling from it too, which actually stays there on me--not as fizzy as when wet but it does stick around. I love how it smells like candy but isn't cloying. Sometimes grape notes can go that way on me but not here; I think the other fruits, and especially the lemon balance it out enough to keep some tartness in there. I don't get a defined "lemon" smell out of it at all, just a tart bite that evens out all the sweet elements. Sugar high in a bottle without the calories or cavities!

• 2 weeks later...

Dude this smells like Pixy Stix. AWESOME. :lol: I get a bit of a fizzy feeling from it too, which actually stays there on me--not as fizzy as when wet but it does stick around. I love how it smells like candy but isn't cloying. Sometimes grape notes can go that way on me but not here; I think the other fruits, and especially the lemon balance it out enough to keep some tartness in there. I don't get a defined "lemon" smell out of it at all, just a tart bite that evens out all the sweet elements. Sugar high in a bottle without the calories or cavities!

That's it, Invi!!! It smells like a grape Pixy Stix on me! I need to revisit this one because because the first time I wore it, I *liked* the smell, but didn't *feel* like smelling like it that day. Sometimes I DO want to be a Pixy Stix. :) I'm thinking Springtime on this one for me.

• 2 months later...

I just tried this one out and I love how it smells just like lolly snakes! It smells so good in the bottle but loses that juiciness on my skin, so I've been wearing a little of the oil on the ends of my hair. I've received a few compliments on how good I smell wearing this :)

• 4 months later...

I can't believe I didn't review this -- when it first came out i LOOOVED the fruit but I had the same thing as bluebear- the amber took it a bit sideways, resiny in a way that kinda put it on the bubble for me.

But now I don't pick it up at all - maybe it gives a little roundness and richness to the fruit, that's all.

The lemon didn't stab me then & it doesn't now.

today, wet, it was very PURPLE POPSICLE WHEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, very literal - clear and cold, and made me feel like this :cat690: In drydown it has warmed up a bit (prob the amber). Still feels very young but not in a silly or ridiculous way. Would be outstanding B&B.

Edited by tyvey

• 1 year later...

I really love this one, not sure why I didn't get it sooner. It's bright fruity candy, initially it's very grape popsicle, a syrupy sweet candy, but dries down into a sweeter lighter version still very grape which I like. It's very fun but still has an underlying depth that keeps it from being 'too young'. :Emoticons0086:

I really love this one. It reminds me of when I was little. There is something so familiar about this scent but I can't quite place my finger on it. All I know is that it's starts out as a fun, fizzy, grape, cherry scent. As it dries down, the scent becomes deeper and quite lovely. The only problem I have with this is that I find myself shopping for candy when I'm wearing it.