Wow, Only 9 Fuzzy Wuzzy w/ Gotcha! Left

Holy cow! I hope this isn't something I absolutely love & miss out on :(

If it makes anyone feel any better to have one less person in the scrum :D , this phero will probably not be for me - both a phero AND booze lightweight and the thdoc will probably be tricky for me as usual. I probably won't escape without getting an unphero bottle though :D

I under-fill the cart, you guys! I put in a conservative amount EVERY MONTH to make sure we don't oversell the items. Once all the initial orders, write-ins, wholesale orders, Amazon orders, etc, are accounted for then we do an inventory and add more into the cart. There's always more than those initial numbers. No need to panic...yet!

I do like this when it drys down and the brown sugar comes out more,that being said,Lavender is not my favorite <on skin,adore it as a sleep scent> ...but I did just order a bottle of Gotcha! :lol: This is a very Happy phero blend!

...caliiandtherabbits

Can't wait!!! I couldn't really do Purple Puff; the lavender wasn't my friend. But maybe the cake will help! I ordered a full bottle of this one!

I think you will love it! And if not, I will gladly take it off your hands haha

Can't wait!!! I couldn't really do Purple Puff; the lavender wasn't my friend. But maybe the cake will help! I ordered a full bottle of this one!

Oh yeah...it's wayyyyy cakier than Purple Puff. I didn't love PP either, I tell you the vanilla cake thing makes this better for me too. And like Halo said...the lavender is light so don't worry. I haven't given it a full run yet, cuz I just got my package but I wanted you to rest assured this is way more cupcake than lav (well, on me anyway)! Glad I got a full bottle too!

Oh I'm so glad to hear you ladies say this! PP didn't work on me at all, but crazily, I ordered a bottle of this, and I've been worrying ever since that it won't be good on me. You've given me hope! Lol!

I know I was starting to think it was crazy that I ordered a FB unsniffed too!! But something about the cake gave me the feeling I should...I was right!

I did right by all the Full Bottles I got unsniffed (whew!) I don't usually do that! I got all ballsy this month.

While this one was wet on my skin, the lavender seemed really medicinal. However, after it dried down, it was much better. I don't get much cake, but I do get a lot of vanilla. I kept waiting for the brown sugar to come out, but it never really did.

Oh yeah...it's wayyyyy cakier than Purple Puff. I didn't love PP either, I tell you the vanilla cake thing makes this better for me too. And like Halo said...the lavender is light so don't worry. I haven't given it a full run yet, cuz I just got my package but I wanted you to rest assured this is way more cupcake than lav (well, on me anyway)! Glad I got a full bottle too!

Yeah, I went full bottle on this and I am so happy I did!! First on, the lavender did the medicinal thing that Purple Puff did on me, and I was mildly worried. But then the cake came out. OMG!!! I want to lick my wrist!!! A light and fluffy scent but rich and warm at the same time. I think the brown sugar caramel and amber are giving this a rum-like essence on my skin, but it's perfect!!!!! I will test the Gotcha! later, but Mara's pairings are so wonderful, I know it will be a hit with this scent!

I slathered this one today, for the scent really but the pheros seemed to have good social effects too. I had to drive to another part of town to see my hairdresser, and our convo was unusually funny to both of us. I think we laughed more than we ever have together and that was nice. :)

Getting around town was a total frackin' NIGHTMARE today. Thanksgiving traffic starting early. So looking at the fwy traffic, I decided to stay on that side of the hill until traffic died down rather than sitting in it for 3 hours. Went to the mall and called Catherine who lives nearby to join me for shopping and dinner. We were walking thru the Macy's cosmetic area and Catherine stopped to smell Chanel #5. She says, "I just want to see if I like this one now...that Brad Pitt commercial makes me ever so much want to wear it!" But no, "ACK! It smells like my grandmother!" she says, and puts it down.

There was a whole tray of other Chanel perfumes and I started picking them up one by one and sniffing them. "Oh, Catherine, you might like this one, this is more your style...." (There were several of the "new" ones which were quite nice.) So I was saying, "Oh, a touch of pink sugar in this one...and this one is nice, a little dash of patchouli...mmm...Moroccan clove in this one!"

This commentary apparently drew attention. One of the sales ladies handed me a bottle of something else..."What's in this one?" *sniff* "Coconut and patchouli." How about this one?" *sniff* "Clary sage." Next one..."a hint of cocoa powder over a soft white musk", etc. Now we're up to three sales girls watching this go on. One of the other sales ladies asks Catherine if she wanted help purchasing any of the perfumes, and Catherine says, in her grandest manner - with a little hand flourish at the end, "No thank you, I've got my personal perfumer right here!"

The lady who had been "testing" me looks at me questioningly, and I said, "Yes, I'm a perfumer." Now the barrage of questions and we're explaining how we make stuff and our philosophy and stuff, and a fourth sales girl joins to listen. Then a fifth. And this one looks managerial, and has her arms folded. She's standing 4 paces away and looking annoyed at the "crowd". Then she moves 2 paces closer, then she joins us, and the arms are no longer folded. LOL. Sucked in like the rest. bwaha.

One of the ladies asks, "Can you identify anything?", and I say, well, probably not this minute after sniffing so many just now. But she says, "No, what I want to know is if I give you a sample of this deodorant I have been using for 20 years, can you figure out the main notes and make me a perfume like it? I've been looking for something similar for decades!" So we start talking about our PE program. Naturally, neither Catherine or myself has any biz cards to hand out, but it seemed that everyone was making note of the web addy.

The manager-lady asked, "How do you know all this stuff?" And I guess, thinking to appease her a little, I told her "I started my cosmetics career at 17, working in Macy's in NY. I was a Lancome girl!" And she says, "Ah yes, the days of Magie Noire!" And we both started laughing, and talking about the notes of that one.

Anyway, it was really funny. That has never happened to me before. Not sure if it was really just my "parlor trick" that had them so fascinated, but I think the Gotcha pulled them in further and created a really pleasant camaraderie vibe between everyone. :)