SUGARED LAYERABLES - THE LABELS

Cchristy and Elliebellikins, you both look so lovely! And the other new additions are wickedly delightful and delicious looking too!

And StacyK -- please beg borrow or steal some internet access so we can get a look at you! :-)

Sugared Woods!

Yay!

OMG I just realized the belly dancer is Raq. Wow, looks like she should be on a Star Trek episode! :Emoticons0424:

Ok the Amber is Raq,right? Where's Xev. QG must be going crazy belly dancers & he's a Trekie!

Is Xev Sugared Egyptian Musk? :Emoticons0424:

Edited by StacyK

I urge people to try Sugared Neroli to see how gorgeous REAL natural neroli smells, esp if you've only ever been exposed to the chemical concoction offered elsewhere which has no resemblance to the real thing. Our neroli is beautiful. Neroli is essence of bitter orange...it's a bit peppery with a tinge of peel. Sugaring the neroli smooths it's pointy edges and is a scent that is comforting and uplifting at the same time.

It is a main ingredient in Phero Girl and Une, and pairs beautifully with Honey.

I urge people to try Sugared Neroli to see how gorgeous REAL natural neroli smells, esp if you've only ever been exposed to the chemical concoction offered elsewhere which has no resemblance to the real thing. Our neroli is beautiful. Neroli is essence of bitter orange...it's a bit peppery with a tinge of peel. Sugaring the neroli smooths it's pointy edges and is a scent that is comforting and uplifting at the same time.

It is a main ingredient in Phero Girl and Une, and pairs beautifully with Honey.

Oh wow.. now that is awesome Mara. i adore Neroli and its uplifting, slightly euphoric effects, but have always had a bit of a problem with the biting edge it can have. I am afraid i'm going to have to get this one too. Mara, leave it to you to improve upon perfection!

What great new additions!! I love them all, but have to give a special shout out to Bacon -- it was already on the list, but now it's at the top of must haves!

And, yeah, what Rose said about Neroli. I really just need to resign myself to needing all of them, ultimately, right?

You make it sound so good. Yes, I've had the unpleasant artificial scent. Orange and pepper sound so good.

Thank you! And you are gorgeous!! I love your hair!!! I really need to find some raspberry lipstick now. LOL!! This is going to be so hard to choose which sugars I want. I'm trying to base my choice on flavor and not picture!! LMAO!!! Y'all are just gorgeous!!

Ellie you are adorbs! CChristy you are beautiful with your raspberry lips!

Edited by cchristys

Ok the Amber is Raq,right? Where's Xev. QG must be going crazy belly dancers & he's a Trekie!

Haha - like I said earlier, I will try to live up to both my "clean" musk moniker as well as my married status and will therefore say only that while you ladies look wonderful on your labels, I am sure they do not do you justice.

Oh, mine completely does me justice!! LMAO!! If you could see me right now in my fuzzy slippers, mis-matched pj's, hair pulled back and nerdy glasses on, you would say, "Yeah, right...that is not you!!" LOL

Haha - like I said earlier, I will try to live up to both my "clean" musk moniker as well as my married status and will therefore say only that while you ladies look wonderful on your labels, I am sure they do not do you justice.

Oh, mine completely does me justice!! LMAO!! If you could see me right now in my fuzzy slippers, mis-matched pj's, hair pulled back and nerdy glasses on, you would say, "Yeah, right...that is not you!!" LOL

Nothing wrong at all with that look ...

Oh, Mara, you're going to make me cry! You did a beautiful job on Sugared Geranium -- my baby girl came out so cute! She will be so thrilled because her b-day is next week. Thank you so, so much!

@StaceyK - so glad that you got your pic in -- it looks great!

@cchristys - daummm, woman, you look mahvelous!

Thank you ladies, thank you EVERYONE for all the marvelous images you shared. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these labels!

I am out of time, and I'm pretty much out of submissions from our forum members too...I am loading the "generic" pix for the rest of the labels tonight, but will replace those with more pix of our beloved friends when they are sent to me.

Love you all, bunches and bunches!!!!

:Polar-Kiss:

Thanks so much for the Sugared Pineapple & Sugared Chocolate Fudge Labels Mara!! :):heart:

Oh, Stacy, you look gorgeous!! So glad you got this in!

Is Sugared Chocolate Fudge a relation, perchance? :-) She is absolutely lovely too!

And Judy, is Geranium your daughter? Yet another beauty.

Mara, scrolling through all the labels I am just awed by your creativity and generosity. What an amazing idea you had, and what a special special thing for all of us.

I'm so happy we all got to do this. The latest labels are fabulous!! Can anyone guess which my girls are?!

Every time new labels come up I just want more bottles. The children and doggies on the chocolates are so cute. In fact ALL the kids make me want to set up a rack of mini LP-ers! (I'm currently slowly transferring all my lp's to little plexi 'bleachers' ie lipstick holders. I think I'm going to need way more than the three I thought I needed to finish!!)

QG - diplomatic as ever your label made me smile, I knew it was you!

Oops Sugared Chocolate Fudge is my daughter and our doggie. :)

Thanks BC and everyone! Yes I'm glad I was able to get a couple in.

Cinn are your girls..Sugared Pears?

I really think they All came out wonderful. I love seeing all these photos, and the kids photos (older & younger) so gorgeous!! I hope they All love their beautiful labels too!

:D

Edited by StacyK

QG must be going crazy belly dancers & he's a Trekie!

StacyK, Cuddle Bunny, Sugared Pineapples .... the imagination runs wild haha! :lol:

This is my friend, she's an LP customer, but she's not on the forum..

Really! She looks so familiar it's been driving me crazy!! I think she looks like someone on a show I watch but I just can't place it. It's a very engaging face!

All the new labels are stunning and I agree Rose it will be sad when the surprises end. I am constantly checking for new faces from my phone.

Amyrose, your label is beautiful, as are you!

And good lord, everyone connected to LP has the most gorgeous children!

I feel a little stupid not to have put together from the beginning what an astonishing big deal the Sugareds are. I am so excited to start collecting notes; I think it's going to give me much more confidence in designing PEs. And the ever evolving list of faces -- as others have said, it's been a treat every day to keep checking back for new lovelies.