New Releases for JULY 2009

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:666: Imagining Esmeralda running in nature w/ just her OCCO on........

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA :10_small16:

Mara, I'z too tired to guess.....gives us hintzees, plz.....

OMG OCCO is a dream come true for a person like me!!! I don't need to cover myself!!!! Wheeee!!!

lol...gosh that sounded wrong :666:

yeah,Esme, you NEVER make whoopsies like that !

:10_small16:

LOL'ing at the OCCO *concept*... too funny!

What Luna, you didn't think she'd come up with a 'Shelly's Chaste and Frigid Potion'?

HA! You got a spit shot with this. I really gotta not read the boards while sipping soda....

LOL c'mon you guys I got a bit excited there!! Pure eow that doesn't need a cover!!! That's a dream!!!

Now, I'll need to hunt a cave man...*sigh*

Edit: of course I want him alive!!!

Edited by esmeralda

Because we always design for the coming month. They are all written that way, if you check back you'll see. Example: we release our Halloween scents in late September for wearing during October.

We discussed this in the Designing Ausust thread last year too. They come out in August, but are geared for September.

Mara, I put August on all the labels I did. I didn't realize that was wrong.

Ok, sorry for the wait...now for the rest...including the PE's that will be made available to the public.

The new "OCCO" will be available in a range of scents. These are NOT lightly scented like the Magnets & BAMs, these are "flavored" EoW Copulins. Concentrated but ready-to-wear, no layering needed, but as they are so strong, you'll need to allow the regular 5-10 minute dry down time. (This is along the lines of the Blushing Milkmaid PE.)

AD-OCCO.jpg

AD-ShellyWL.jpg

AD-LynneTempleGoddess.jpg

AD-CarolynVAF.jpg

AD-AjiaMistyLave.jpg

Ooohh! Pretty!

Thank You!

Okay people--gotta spill the beans... Lynne, Shelly B., Ajia--what are the notes in your PEs?? :sock puppet shaking no ha:

Okay people--gotta spill the beans... Lynne, Shelly B., Ajia--what are the notes in your PEs?? :sock puppet shaking no ha:

I asked for Lavender,a non foody vanilla and powdered sugar.

I cant wait to try it!YUM!

LOL'ing at the OCCO *concept*... too funny!

What Luna, you didn't think she'd come up with a 'Shelly's Chaste and Frigid Potion'?

]

OK -

First of all - I want some OCCO. Of whatever flavor - because in the end - cheez is cheez.

And it's effective so WTF? If it works - quit complainin'.

Second - Ok - I get I have had a lousy stinking miserable month between the dog dying and multiple international trips. Seriously. I get it. I've been in a very unShelly-like funk grieving my dog.

Get it.

But Chaste and Frigid? FU. That insult is quite enough to dig my miserable and pouty Middle Aged Cougar Butt off the LP monitoring board to say that was TRULY a cheap shot and someone - someone better take that back before I knock them down and take their lunch money.

Just sayin'.

P*ss off. That's all.

Frigid.

Yeah. I'll show you frigid...

Mr. Shelly prays for mercy and you say Frigid - even in the same flippin' sentence with my name.

Fooey.

Some girlfriends you are.

Ok - that diatribe over -

First of all - let me say Beth - of Beth's Blushing Milkmaid fame - a friend. So Beth - while I know you lurk- take a bow. That little PE was a stroke of genius. IM me tomorrow - I'm going into the Shelly B Frigid Protection program. You know how to find me.

Second - Shelly B's Waves of Lust - HONEY BASED - DUH. Luna's F'ble Gourmand description remains. Then I thought of my first love - the one that made me so insanely crazy with lust I'd have done nearly anything for him. In public. Despite Catholic Guilt. And the thing that captured that moment was hot sand, waves, Hawaiin Tropic - and the tackiest '80's high legged low cut one piece you can imagine. Actually - after the Borat movie = I may have seen it again recently - just in lime green rather than BLUE. And FTLOG (For the love of God) STOP picturing it. Seriously. Stop.

That said - Waves of Lust - is Honey based - Coconut, Orange Blossom and as many and the right kinds of dirty musks - as our kind Mara and Danna deem appropriate. To mimic the effects of mindless, hormonal, teenage lust.

Frigid. Grrrr. Seriously? Going to hell for that.

]

OK -

First of all - I want some OCCO. Of whatever flavor - because in the end - cheez is cheez.

Second - Ok - I get I have had a lousy stinking miserable month between the dog dying and multiple international trips. Seriously. I get it. I've been in a very unShelly-like funk grieving my dog.

Get it.

But Chaste and Frigid? FU. That insult is quite enough to dig my miserable and pouty Middle Aged Cougar Butt off the LP monitoring board to say that was TRULY a cheap shot and someone - someone better take that back before I knock them down and take their lunch money.

Just sayin'.

P*ss off. That's all.

Frigid.

Mr. Shelly prays for mercy and you say Frigid - even in the same flippin' sentence with my name.

Fooey.

First of all - let me say Beth - of Beth's Blushing Milkmaid fame - a friend. So Beth - while I know you lurk- take a bow. That little PE was a stroke of genius. IM me tomorrow - I'm going into the Shelly B Frigid Protection program. You know how to find me.

Second - Shelly B's Waves of Lust - HONEY BASED - DUH. Luna's F'ble Gourmand description remains. Then I thought of my first love - the one that made me so insanely crazy with lust I'd have done nearly anything for him. In public. Despite Catholic Guilt. And the thing that captured that moment was hot sand, waves, Hawaiin Tropic - and the tackiest '80's high legged low cut one piece you can imagine. Actually - after the Borat movie = I may have seen it again recently - just in lime green rather than BLUE. And FTLOG (For the love of God) STOP picturing it. Seriously. Stop.

That said - Waves of Lust - is Honey based - Coconut, Orange Blossom and as many and the right kinds of dirty musks - as our kind Mara and Danna deem appropriate. To mimic the effects of mindless, hormonal, teenage lust.

Ooooooh, I want, I want...

BTW Shelly...got any HAM that you are hoarding?...anybody hoarding the HAM

Me iz soooo stingy with using mine cause it was a half bottle someone gifted me with and I am ascared of being with out...

djac

]

OK -

Get it.

Just sayin'.

P*ss off. That's all.

Frigid.

Fooey.

:rockon::o :o :o

OMG Shelly B I almost cried lol

Damn that was one funny speech!

You're PE sounds yummy too!!

OMG why do I need to be sooo poor!!!

Shelly, I have loved every one of your PE's & sure this one will be no exception, it sounds awesome!!!

Girlfriend -

I'd give my left leg for more HAM. So if anyone is hoarding - it's me. And I'm down to my measly last half bottle and would be out entirely if it wasn't for Dolly. God Bless You Dolly. My last international trip - wearing HAM plus Cougar to the Bar - Rock Star. Thanks to you. Still went home (to the room) alone - but my choice. Not my only option. Luvs Dolly.

I can stare at the roller ball in a bottle of HAM - wanting the whole loaves and fishes parable in my mind and TADA - Yeah. I'm not Jesus. And more is NOT in my sorry, empty bottles.

Just sayin'.

I've got a huge hope designing August works out - where it's HAM plus Vanilla Plus a dash of Orchid. And if it doesn't - and I'm crushed - I will apologize in advance.

Ok - maybe I won't. Frigid. Piss off. Seriously. Them's fightin' words.

Men have knocked other men down for a whole f'in lot less bad than FRIGID.

Do you have any earthly idea how many of Freud's really Stupid Theories addressed FRIGID?

Did I say going to hell for that? May as well have called me hairy, constipated or (God Bless My Husband) - CAJUN.

FFFFFTTTTTTPPPPPPTTTTTTT.

Raspberries

Just sayin'. Repeatedly.

mmmm...hints...imagine the Goddess, creamy skin and red curls tumbling down her back...her skin is warm with love-making, the honey-musk scent close to her breasts, a warm vanilla swirling with her movements...wafting above, exotic incense...

mmmm...hints...imagine the Goddess, creamy skin and red curls tumbling down her back...her skin is warm with love-making, the honey-musk scent close to her breasts, a warm vanilla swirling with her movements...wafting above, exotic incense...

ohhh...my....god.... :rockon:

Oohh yay! Im going to get me one !

mmmm that sounds yummy Ajia!

Me loves the lavender and vanilla combo! Very soothing....this blend is for my 4 yr.old grandbaby, she lovesto put on the same Lp I put on for the day ,so I always put on something gentle or protective when i have her ( she is my sons dtr.)

No he hasn't, I should probably try to find him some, he loves the foodies!

I ve got a bottle you can have .... I think I still have your addy, if you want it,its yours.... if he likes the foodies , he will love this LOL!

Edited by Ajia

Shelly, you know I adore you but GODDAMN CALM DOWN, lol. Katz was teasing ME actually, for being obviously snarky. We know you are Das Uber Sex-Crazed Wench and Proud Of It. That said, you are your own cottage industry of Fuckable Gourmands and I salute you (too bad I'm not a guy but I do happen to have this dildo handy)...

(Hopefully you read this before I get banned for being a potty mouth. :rockon:)

Do you have any earthly idea how many of Freud's really Stupid Theories addressed FRIGID?

Yeah, verrry interesting....

The dude actually FAINTED any time he was confronted with an Alpha-Male individual...especially his FAVORITE, apparently!

Shelly, honey, you know we all love you.....Katz was saying that nobody would ever even IMAGINE that you would make a "chaste and frigid" potion.....that is a COMPLIMENT....everybody knows that your PE's are the hottest, dirtiest, sexy smells coming or going.....if you want something that smells like you've spent the day in bed, having some really really HOT times, get Shelly's PEs....

Oh, and sorry about your dog, sweetie......HUGS!

I asked for Lavender,a non foody vanilla and powdered sugar.

That sounds lovely! I can't wait to try it :)

I wonder if it's similar to Le Sommiel des Anges? I really love that one!

Ok, sorry for the wait...now for the rest...including the PE's that will be made available to the public.

The new "OCCO" will be available in a range of scents. These are NOT lightly scented like the Magnets & BAMs, these are "flavored" EoW Copulins. Concentrated but ready-to-wear, no layering needed, but as they are so strong, you'll need to allow the regular 5-10 minute dry down time. (This is along the lines of the Blushing Milkmaid PE.)

AD-OCCO.jpg

AD-ShellyWL.jpg

AD-LynneTempleGoddess.jpg

AD-CarolynVAF.jpg

AD-AjiaMistyLave.jpg

Oh my gosh this looks so good. "Waves of Lust" and "Temple Of The Goddess" Iam requesting a little sampler please if possible with my next order.

xoxoxoxoxox :)