Stalk Talk!

luna65

Hmmmmm.... honey cupcakes! *drool*

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luna isn't saying no.. so it MUST be a month devoted to roses, cherries and cupcakes!

LOL Zero Hour - oh Trevor, why couldn't you have scored a good TV show?! *sigh*

Wait, what were we talking about? Oh yeah, Victoria the psychic savant is on to something as usual. Or on something, whatever.

;)

Oooooh a Cupcake Month would be delicious! AUGH! SORRY! It would be WONDROUS!!! :happy-birthday-2::LIKE:

And luna...I never saw any of Zero Hour but if Trevor did the score, at least the music is GREAT! Hee! B)

Just checking in lol. I stand by my older guesses/recommendations! :lol:

And luna...I never saw any of Zero Hour but if Trevor did the score, at least the music is GREAT! Hee! B)

Yeah it was better than the show itself; I get frustrated because when I watch a really good show I tend to think of these things as missed opportunities.

With 10 or so chances I think we could probably all be accommodated!

...and I think we will, ;)

I know y'all love cupcakes but I'd be very happy to see spring florals and especially something that smells like grass. With 10 or so chances I think we could probably all be accommodated!

NOoooooooooooooooooo WE WANT CUPCAKES AND SECRET SLUTTY DESSERT SCENTS

But not grass cupcakes! Probably not even The Great and Powerful Le Wizard, with his love of all things fresh and green, could pull that one off!

Unless, of course, he could. . .

Yeah it was better than the show itself; I get frustrated because when I watch a really good show I tend to think of these things as missed opportunities.

...and I think we will, ;)

I'm sure we will!

NOoooooooooooooooooo WE WANT CUPCAKES AND SECRET SLUTTY DESSERT SCENTS

Lack of dessert and presence of grass never stopped me sluttin' it up! :Emoticons0424: :love592:

I hope the dessert-lovers get theirs, though!

Edited by donsie

Egg 2014?

Not this month, no.

That's right we are waiting for March. I forget we still have March coming.

Something rainy, something early spring'ish & something very Delish I'm sure. Another Lucky money potion would not go a'miss either.

Gimme Money isn't sold out yet, though.

Really? That's good to know.

I was thinking of Leprechaun Luck. I've only ever had a couple of trials. I was too slow last March.

Edited by StacyK

You can rest assured that there will be more Spring scents. LOL

Tell them the truth, Halo. Ladies, this month's theme is Strip Clubs. Lots of tobacco and whiskey accords with the faint undertone of cops. :lol:

Tell them the truth, Halo. Ladies, this month's theme is Strip Clubs. Lots of tobacco and whiskey accords with the faint undertone of cops. :lol:

Make it bourbon and I'm there! Have they all got enone to evoke the horny, sweaty man smell? :skunk:

I already have a couple of those. ;) Edited by StacyK

Make it bourbon and I'm there! Have they all got enone to evoke the horny, sweaty man smell? :skunk:

So what is up with the skunk - watcha saying about horny, sweaty man smell haha?? :lol:

I already have a couple of those. ;)

Strip clubs or perfumes? :D

Funny you mention that Luna, I really want a trial vial of that stuff. Wow... Does that mean I will feel happy and attract a lot of stoners? LOL! ;)

They can be pretty happy people too lol.

Funny you mention that Luna, I really want a trial vial of that stuff.

I only mentioned it because it is exactly what you suggested in that post, more or less. So the answer to your question is: yes.

How soon for descriptions???

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

*ducks and runs*

Edited by NuTrix

• 2 weeks later...

Psssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst.....

:ph34r:

So what is up with the skunk - watcha saying about horny, sweaty man smell haha?? :lol:

Strip clubs or perfumes? :D

lol.

:D I was referring to the whiskey, tobacco and cops. lol